Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service - page 23. (Read 29203 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Hi Dev, but when can we have our mass token in our wallets? After ico was made out?

That is correct, at the start of the ICO the pre-sale tokens are minted into 'real' MASS tokens, and as soon as the ICO ends, they unlock for everyone.

Does it will be done automatically or do we have to do something in time?
When do you think you will provide additional information? Thanks.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
I would prefer to skip the end of presale and continue with the ICO to keep the pace in the project. The pre-ICO was almost finished anyways, and I prefer to get geared up for the real ICO!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
FWIW, I would also like to partake in another presale if there is a community consensus. Very much looking forward to see the project develop.
Activity: 112
Hi Dev, but when can we have our mass token in our wallets? After ico was made out?

That is correct, at the start of the ICO the pre-sale tokens are minted into 'real' MASS tokens, and as soon as the ICO ends, they unlock for everyone.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Activity: 490
of cource..all the ico moments need to be runned..but i'm not a very pacient person Cool
Is there a verdict on whether they'll be another presale or moving onto the ico yet? 

Nothing yet, we will be talking more about this in the next few days.

another short presale it would be great , and after that let the staking begin Smiley

Thats not how it works, the ICO has to come before that.
Is there a verdict on whether they'll be another presale or moving onto the ico yet? 

another short presale it would be great , and after that let the staking begin Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
if you guys are referring to me i have read the whitepaper and i actually contributed with some eth. so, i still think this is gonna be cool Cool

DUN DUN DUNNNNN Tongue
if you guys are referring to me i have read the whitepaper and i actually contributed with some eth. so, i still think this is gonna be cool Cool
can't wait for the bounty program to begin. after people will be aware of this project....well...moon  Grin

This is not a get rich quick scheme. If you want x10 go somewhere else. Oh better yet. Please buy then dump your tokens at a loss

Clearly some people just want to type to get their comment count up. Thats the only thing I can guess.
MASS is about making an easy platform for people who want exposure to masternode and proof of stake coins... they probably didn't even read the whitepaper.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
can't wait for the bounty program to begin. after people will be aware of this project....well...moon  Grin

This is not a get rich quick scheme. If you want x10 go somewhere else. Oh better yet. Please buy then dump your tokens at a loss
Hello,

**IF YOU DIDN'T REQUEST A REFUND IGNORE THIS**

This is to let everyone who requested refunds, that this phase is now complete.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via Email, Telegram, Twitter, Reddit, Bitcointalk, etc.

Yes, this is only for the people who requested a refund, all pre-sale funds are still safe.
Hello,

**IF YOU DIDN'T REQUEST A REFUND IGNORE THIS**

This is to let everyone who requested refunds, that this phase is now complete.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via Email, Telegram, Twitter, Reddit, Bitcointalk, etc.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Very interesting ICO. Missed the pre-sale. Does anyone have any idea when the 2nd pre-sale or ICO will be up again? Thanks

If everything is still on track, it should be mid august. Best to wait for an official statement though.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Very interesting ICO. Missed the pre-sale. Does anyone have any idea when the 2nd pre-sale or ICO will be up again? Thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
This projects idea, implementation, finished project, team and community are going to make the future really bright!!
Pages:
Jump to: