Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service - page 22. (Read 29203 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
When was the refund window opened? Was there an odfficial announcement about its opening?

I like the idea of your project but I am now spooked:

a. All pre-sale payments might have been stolen but for actions of a White Hatter
b. Now, after the pre-sale, you are seeking legal advice about the legality of the pre-sale and ICO of a token that pays a dividend.

Please re-open the refund window.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I saw on Twitter that Mass are making some manual refunds from the pre-Sale.

How can I apply for a refund?

I believe in the project but the future is uncertain with the SEC report on ICOs and I want to control my risks.

Thanks.

You saw that on Twitter several weeks ago, the refund window closed nearly 2 weeks ago now.
This project has great potential can wait to see it at work!! Is there a road map so to have an idea on the stages this project?

The "road map" is a fully functional product before the ICO.

Please read the white paper.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
This project has great potential can wait to see it at work!! Is there a road map so to have an idea on the stages this project?
Activity: 812
Merit: 270

I believe in the project but the future is uncertain with the SEC report on ICOs and I want to control my risks.

Thanks.

Do you have a link to this tweet? Is it an official announcement?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Thanks.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
The seriousness of this project is out of discussion, I hope pre-sale will resume, I'll keep an eye on.
Hi Admin, Could you please let me know the road map to start master nodes and POS service for the token holders?

Hello
Excuse me?
I do not know what you mean. One week after the ICO, that is when everything starts.

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Hi Admin, Could you please let me know the road map to start master nodes and POS service for the token holders?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
When can we do bounties?
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Hello there!

First and foremost we would like to thank everyone for their continued patience while we invest our personal resources in the appropriate places to ensure that MASS has a secure, long-term, and successful presence.  With the recent events taking place (the parity vulnerability; our funds recovered and the release of the newest SEC guidelines) - we've been put in a position and given the opportunity to assess things from a better perspective.

That being said, we've taken every step possible thus far to secure the longevity of this project and will continue to do so.  What we've discovered in the past week or so, is that while many attorneys exist within this space that have educated themselves somewhat on both securities language and are familiar to a degree with the technology it applies to - not everyone is necessarily the right person for the job.

What this means is we need to hold off on any pre-sale continuation until we square these things away, we should have more clarity by the start/mid of next week, but that also brings us into mid August territory. Keep in mind this also has been impacting any efforts of advertising, as well as the audits (some portions of the smart contracts will need to be changed based on legal feedback). This is something that we unfortunately have very little control over.

All we care about is what is best for MASS, which is to have an excellent launch and reach its funding goals, for this we need enough time and the ability to have a specific date. The work on our side of MASS has obviously continued as usual, but now we just need to bring all these pieces together. Don't take this as anything "bad", it is just us trying to be transparent about what is going on.

Within the past several days we've been in touch with easily over a dozen firms and attorneys in addition to the counsel we had on board and we're confident with whom we've chosen to analyze our structure, business model, and overall strategy.  Again we should have official updates for everyone mid-week next week and look forward to moving forward with you all.  Again, thank you for your continued support.

As always, if you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please feel free to contact us via Email, Telegram, Reddit, or Bitcointalk!

Thanks for the update and please keep us posted. 
things seems to be moving on your etherscan..i like it..let's roll ahead with this project!

hmm?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
things seems to be moving on your etherscan..i like it..let's roll ahead with this project!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Keep up the good work with the updates and keeping everyone in the loop.

I know there was supposed to be a vote regarding the pre-sale. 

As one who had already been in on the pre-sale and sent ETH my original view was to continue the pre-sale on for those that may have wanted to get in before the recent issues occurred. 

However with the recent events and SEC it seems to increasingly make more sense that once the legal aspects have been finalised that MASS just gets it up and rolling with the normal ICO.

Forget the pre-sale, it has been done as best it could with circumstances dictating.  With the ICO, 20%, 10% discounts or not there will be enough takers, I will be contributing again for sure.

The main point NOW should be to get whatever amount is obtained by a specified date, after legal advice (The sooner the better) off and rolling and working.

Thanks for the support.
Activity: 47
Merit: 4
Keep up the good work with the updates and keeping everyone in the loop.

I know there was supposed to be a vote regarding the pre-sale. 

As one who had already been in on the pre-sale and sent ETH my original view was to continue the pre-sale on for those that may have wanted to get in before the recent issues occurred. 

However with the recent events and SEC it seems to increasingly make more sense that once the legal aspects have been finalised that MASS just gets it up and rolling with the normal ICO.

Forget the pre-sale, it has been done as best it could with circumstances dictating.  With the ICO, 20%, 10% discounts or not there will be enough takers, I will be contributing again for sure.

The main point NOW should be to get whatever amount is obtained by a specified date, after legal advice (The sooner the better) off and rolling and working.
Hello there!

First and foremost we would like to thank everyone for their continued patience while we invest our personal resources in the appropriate places to ensure that MASS has a secure, long-term, and successful presence.  With the recent events taking place (the parity vulnerability; our funds recovered and the release of the newest SEC guidelines) - we've been put in a position and given the opportunity to assess things from a better perspective.

That being said, we've taken every step possible thus far to secure the longevity of this project and will continue to do so.  What we've discovered in the past week or so, is that while many attorneys exist within this space that have educated themselves somewhat on both securities language and are familiar to a degree with the technology it applies to - not everyone is necessarily the right person for the job.

What this means is we need to hold off on any pre-sale continuation until we square these things away, we should have more clarity by the start/mid of next week, but that also brings us into mid August territory. Keep in mind this also has been impacting any efforts of advertising, as well as the audits (some portions of the smart contracts will need to be changed based on legal feedback). This is something that we unfortunately have very little control over.

All we care about is what is best for MASS, which is to have an excellent launch and reach its funding goals, for this we need enough time and the ability to have a specific date. The work on our side of MASS has obviously continued as usual, but now we just need to bring all these pieces together. Don't take this as anything "bad", it is just us trying to be transparent about what is going on.

Within the past several days we've been in touch with easily over a dozen firms and attorneys in addition to the counsel we had on board and we're confident with whom we've chosen to analyze our structure, business model, and overall strategy.  Again we should have official updates for everyone mid-week next week and look forward to moving forward with you all.  Again, thank you for your continued support.

As always, if you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please feel free to contact us via Email, Telegram, Reddit, or Bitcointalk!
Hi Dev, but when can we have our mass token in our wallets? After ico was made out?

That is correct, at the start of the ICO the pre-sale tokens are minted into 'real' MASS tokens, and as soon as the ICO ends, they unlock for everyone.

Does it will be done automatically or do we have to do something in time?
When do you think you will provide additional information? Thanks.

No that will be automatic.
As far as more information (regarding the pre-sale) in the next few days.
Pages:
Jump to: