Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] AcuteCoin.io | POW | POS | Masternodes - Trade, Mine be Social - page 11. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
What tradeoff will be given to coin holders?
Coin value to grow with platform development. As AcuteCoin grows in popularity, the demand for AcuteCoin will rise, pushing its price higher and higher. Our statistical research shows that once AcuteCoin attracts just 30,000 active investors, the AcuteCoin price will exceed 45 USD in value.
Great investment opportunities in Lending, Staking, Mining and Trading while using our platform.
Affiliate programs and bonuses.
A unique opportunity to buy XAC coin at its lowest price in history.
Activity: 14
Hey, guys!
Looking forward for more updates.
Watchful idea, riveting design!
Activity: 196
What tradeoff will be given to coin holders?
When I buy a coin at ICO is there any time it takes until the coin is credited to the virtual wallet and can see the amount of the balance?
Coins bought during the ICO will be credited within seven days after of the ICO end date.
When I buy a coin at ICO is there any time it takes until the coin is credited to the virtual wallet and can see the amount of the balance?
What innovation does Acutecoin provide compared to other coins?
They are looking at long term stability through the eyes of traders who have invested in those same projects. AcuteCoin is different from other projects in that we provide actual services to our members and incorporate social media which is a major part of influence and communication. If you wish, you are able to openly discuss your experience with others on a social and professional level.
Activity: 168
What will you do with the unsold coin?
Any unsold ICO coins will go to the Member Staking pool and be added to the 1,000,000 million designated coins currently and distributed as rewards for platform members.
Source Website
Who are the team behind this project and what are the backgrounds?
Because I can't find them in the whitepaper.
Maybe you can open the Acutecoin website and for the background can be seen in their Linked.
Who are the team behind this project and what are the backgrounds?
Because I can't find them in the whitepaper.
WORLDWIDE ACCEPTANCE
With the AcuteCoin debit card you can load your BTC, ETH and XAC onto the debit card to use in millions of stores and ATMs worldwide.
Source Acutecoin Website
To realize that Acutecoin must establish cooperation with the bank around the world, while in some countries between the crypto and real money is very contradictory. How does the team respond to it?
I think Acutecoin debit cards can only be used stores in some countries only.
And to make transactions using ATMs will be very difficult to realize unless Acutecoin has its own ATM crypto.
WORLDWIDE ACCEPTANCE
With the AcuteCoin debit card you can load your BTC, ETH and XAC onto the debit card to use in millions of stores and ATMs worldwide.
Source Acutecoin Website
To realize that Acutecoin must establish cooperation with the bank around the world, while in some countries between the crypto and real money is very contradictory. How does the team respond to it?
Yes, I had time to think like that especially in my country very clearly reject the transaction using crypto coins. Is the solution for the coin holders whose country has such regulation?
WORLDWIDE ACCEPTANCE
Source Acutecoin Website
What will the team do if it can not reach the target price already projected?
Activity: 85
When will the crowdsale end?

It's around July I guess.
Got from website that It will end on August, 14th

Ah, you are right, there are few rounds of tokensale and the last round ends in August, 14 or may be before, if the coin is all sold.
Is this coin from which country?
On the roadmap in March 2018 there was an explanation of testing whitepaper. What is that means?
If any testing whitepaper it means there is still a genuine whitepaper ..
Which one to admit?
And when will it launch?
or maybe I do not understand?
On the roadmap in March 2018 there was an explanation of testing whitepaper. What is that means?
At the time of the coin holder keep it in the wallet online. How much profit can be earned? And in how much time is the profit received?
8% per month from the total saved coins if I'm not mistaken.
Activity: 66
What actually the purpose of pre-mining? is it important?
Activity: 85
Pages:
Jump to: