Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] ►► GAS coin ◀◀ Already operating business!!! - page 13. (Read 310954 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 250
I think i've seen this project long ago, Sadly there is something small that making me a little doubt about the project.
That is the editing of the first image displayed in the thread. The truck image isn't real.
Could you please switch the image with the proper one.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
are you sure you will run your real business with cryptocurrency? I'm sure it will not be easy
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Reserve Indonesian Translation (Bahasa). Maybe you need to share more information with multi-language. Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
A lot of questions and no answers, investors are important to any projects, even the small ones and should be treated as such. Why open a this thread if not ready to respond to the queries? I hope the team is serious about this project.
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
On the website explained that it is still in the process of negotiating long-term contracts with the GAZPROM company? So what guarantees this project will be successful in the future while still in the negotiation process?
Activity: 365
Look this is after a long time of thinking decided to open the ICO, in fact the current block chain project is suitable for some industries other than the real economy, so in my opinion, the GAS may be another way to finance.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
you need a good sales technique to make this project more successful, I see a team with enough experience in the field
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Activity: 30
The project looks great! I gonna invest in GcCoin  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
I like this project and I think this is a big project, having a partner like gazprom will be very helpful and influential in this project. i see token sale is live now, how much usd has been collected in this project?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Why do not you look for investors among your partners? This should be very interesting for them - because you promise an income of 500%.
I think that in fact, your business not so good, since you came to look for the money of crypto-investors. Looking like last chance, is not it?

Also, if you check the team members, they don't have profile links only email addresses. And with this kind of project, they need big time investors, as in big time! And if they are already operating, no need for small-time players here. They can just pocket their promised income of 500%. And registered in Estonia? It's easy to get license from that country. Why not get their license from Russia where they all come from?  Huh This is a shady project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Where is your company links?
And why conduct a token sale that actually has no use for an investor since you're just here to milk more money to extend your own business?
Activity: 294
waow, really interesting project  Wink . will certainly be in great interest by the major gas industries in the world. Yet as we know that the gas industry is a industry with a large income. Hopefully this project can attract more gas industry to join. So that will help smooth the project until the end of ICO later.
Activity: 560
Activity: 127
The GasCompressorCoin project is the fast-growing blockchain-option of the effectual economy sector, which allows not only to make good money, but also to save our planet from constant air pollution!
a good and interesting concept, if the project is developed by a professional team then the GassCompresorCoin project will be a great project. I think this project has a good prospect in the future.
Activity: 86
why citizens and US residents taxes can not participate in your project?
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
A successful project to hire a large gas company from Russia. GcCoin Present to solve the problems faced by gas companies. By using GcCoin tokens, the revenue will be increased up to 600%.
Activity: 210
This project looks interesting inviting us to be able to do business in big projects like oil and gas, really big businessmen. I'm sure it will be a big project and many support it with the huge benefits it offers. Sales trips can run smoothly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The GasCompressorCoin project is the fast-growing blockchain-option of the effectual economy sector, which allows not only to make good money, but also to save our planet from constant air pollution!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
Technically and theoretically we do not have to worry about the project shows us commitment and optimum perspectives, but why start-up and medium-sized investors should invest in something futuristic with high risks? Possibly legal people can help what is lacking in demand, here in the crypto the project is being seen as an extremely the long-term investment. This is my point of view.
Pages:
Jump to: