Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] ►► GAS coin ◀◀ Already operating business!!! - page 11. (Read 310954 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Gasspressorcoin blockchain option will allow you to make good money, will give you the opportunity to multiply your money, will also help to save our planet from constant air pollution! The scale of the project is fascinating!
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
this all ANN looks like shit. The video from the first page is just cheap crap with 32 view. Gazprom is biggest and richest Russian company and you are not a partner of it, you're a scum

Thank you for your opinion! Yes, it happens and is so negative). However, generally, it means that people are not sufficiently acquainted with the details of the project.

We are already contractors of GAZPROM! There is a contract, which you can get acquainted, and also you can come to us and make sure in all.

MKU facilities are created with the support and on the instructions of Gazprom!!!

Successful tests of MKU have already been carried out at the testing ground of Tattransgaz Gazprom. At this stage, we discuss how much work is outsourced and how much MKU facilities per year are planned to be bought by Gazprom from our company.

We are looking forward to an open dialogue with the participants, and not to groundless accusations against us.
Activity: 69
Have a bad feeling most of the comments in here is fake comments or paid..
Highly doubtful, be careful boys and girls.

Dear forum member, thank you for your opinion!
As representatives of the company, we can communicate with you and answer your questions.

Yes, there is one specially written commentary, which evokes interest in the project, in this topic.
And after all we have declined the practice of custom comments, despite the fact that all companies, including very decent projects, do it.
Activity: 101
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
The proof of the existence of the project, there are suspicious comments, you have any company bounty for the promotion and development of the project
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Gasprom is now desperately trying to recover from sanctions and the loss of part of the market in the West. While this campaign remains an instrument of political and economic pressure of the Russian oligarchic power - this company will remain the uttermost outsider.

I don't know that much about the situation Gasprom is in but aren't they still extremely strong in the market or do they struggle?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
as I see the views on the project diverge. I would like to see the manager's answers to many questions and then I think it will become clear what kind of project and what to expect from it
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
What does Gazprom have to do with you? You just supplied the compressor equipment, didn't you?
I don't understand what makes such a profit?
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I think this is a good project, it will have a successful development and a promising future.  Good luck guys, I believe in your success!
Activity: 508
An environmentally friendly gas project, I think it's a good idea, besides Russia in a big enough manalagi country with a demand for a compressor unit.
Activity: 28
Hi Guys!

We Have Just Started Our website where You can Obtain Our trading Course
Here's link to the course

https://coinshopping.pl/product/tradingcourse/

We Hope You like it, please leave Your opinion when You'll finish it  Cool

Thanx, CoinShopping.pl Team

This learning program will make you completely self-sufficient. There will be no need for you to pay for another course or to subscribe to different trading groups and live trade rooms. There is a ton of groups and individuals out there who are selling or giving away trade signals on their sites, Twitter, forums, etc. All these signals and tips can be useless or even very harmful, if you don’t know how to do your own research. For instance, a fresh tweet saying it’s time to buy a certain altcoin might not only be old news. There’s also a chance it was written because the author wants to actually dump the coin, and he needs people to buy and raise its value at the same time he is selling it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Gasprom is now desperately trying to recover from sanctions and the loss of part of the market in the West. While this campaign remains an instrument of political and economic pressure of the Russian oligarchic power - this company will remain the uttermost outsider.
Activity: 17
I like the concept of this project, wondering where it will go after this year. People talking about this project being a copy of the russian company, well maybe it is but the market is big enough to operate in so I guess that should not be a problem.

Any ideas what development after this year will be?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
The real company backing this coin sounds like a big one. Also that this company is working on the natural gas.
Which is one of the most anticipated business in the world. Harvesting natural gas is a big job to do, and the profit from that project is really worthy to be gained.
Activity: 140
a very interesting project, good luck. do you have bounty program?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
This project has a real business going on behind this cryptocurrency project, does that means when we purchase this coins, that also means we also own some shares for the real project behind this cryptocurrency project?
Activity: 154
A decent project to support, in the hands of the team who handle it good luck ahead and useful for all
Activity: 624
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
I'm not that that would be the enemy of good projects with a world-wide name, just all the inhabitants of the Russian Federation believe that the gasprom is public property, do you twist it in your media, and now without consulting you are trying to make money? not beautiful
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
GasCompressorCoin project has a good goal that is saving the earth from pollution. besides, this project also promises to give big profits. the project also completed with advanced technology in order that the results are more maximal. looking promises. hopefully, it will be a successful project.
Activity: 101
I see this project has a good concept. hopefully the project can be successful
Pages:
Jump to: