Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] ►► GAS coin ◀◀ Already operating business!!! - page 14. (Read 310954 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I like the project that the team's ranks show high quantity and quality
because with the collective team the project is well developed
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
It's not easy to believe this, but I want to see the result. I will be glad if I am mistaken, or I will be right - equally.
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Very interesting initiative. And no less curious that this will all work out. Crypto-gas.
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
I like this project. And that's why. They work with such well-known campaigns as Gazprom. And this project is very technological and of great importance for the industry.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Sounds good. But I do not think that it will turn out all that you plan (Good luck with your project!
Activity: 140
this project is very serious
when will ICO launch, because I will inform my friends that this project is good
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
can you make the progress bar in the token sale to see how much the token already sold ?
Activity: 154
what is the advantage of investing in your project?
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
Why do not you look for investors among your partners? This should be very interesting for them - because you promise an income of 500%.
I think that in fact, your business not so good, since you came to look for the money of crypto-investors. Looking like last chance, is not it?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

The company "OÜ Gascompressor" officially registered in Estonia
It isn't a pre-sale if you are selling it. Just FYI
This is token sale!
Activity: 750
Merit: 100
It isn't a pre-sale if you are selling it. Just FYI