Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading - page 5. (Read 12025 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
ARKRATOS is a blockchain solutions company founded in Singapore in 2017.
ARKRATOS has developed a blockchain solution called KRATOS, a trading platform for the physical commodities business. The platform addresses challenges for the physical commodities trading business, in particular the lack of access to trade finance for Small to Medium Enterprises (SME) players in the commodities.
Activity: 210
Think this is a very promising project, due to the fact that the company has a clear strategy of how to make the cryptocurrency available for mass consumption. Guys, I recommend not to miss the chance to capitalize on this project.

Activity: 66
The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
surely it will improve all this field
Activity: 210
Modern platform, for modern life.This is one of the projects with great potential for growth.Really worth the attention!
brand new
Activity: 0
KRATOS is a decentralized trading platform that will solve the problem of time consuming, high fees and insecurity ... in commodity trading. This is a innovative and strong company! Assumes a big profit! A wonderful project, with a promising future! Responsible and effective team! I advise everyone to participate in this project! real company with a brilliant idea!The creative team,I always try to make it even better! I am definitely going to invest in your project,and will recommend to my friends as well to participate and earn more and more.....................
brand new
Activity: 0
KRATOS is a decentralized trading platform that will solve the problem of time consuming, high fees and insecurity ... in commodity trading. Certainly the project needs extensive cooperation with businesses around the world. To build trust with the community, you can share the cooperation with any business and it  significantly transforms and expands international trade in physical goods throughout the life cycle of the product.Thanks.
Activity: 20
This project has a very interesting idea. The team works with the project 100%, definitely it will be successful! The project is impressive in its scope and intentions. Great team with good products
Activity: 17
#KRATOS Cool project KRATOS.

The project is interesting, and definitely deserves attention. I advise everyone to take a closer look at this project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Activity: 93
good idea

KRATOS will provide SMEs a platform to facilitate fundraising for TCR processed qualified trades
Activity: 17
This is a very cool and well-crafted project I recommend and would also invest in it if I could!
Activity: 46
Great project, I am very satisfied with the progress, always evolving more and more.
Activity: 260
This is an opportunity to become an investor and receive passive income
Arkratos is the innovative leader in solutions and solutions of Blockchain, which is located in Singapore.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
The idea of the project is good, I really want to see its product in operation. Development, indeed, is in full swing. The KRATOS project team will allow you to earn a reward by performing simple tasks, I like the project. Until the end of ico is very little, hurry.
Activity: 129
We all understand that this is not easy for the ico, but the team has to work on their project, 1000 people rely on it and should not disappoint them. 
Activity: 31
I very much like the Kratos project. Every day I learn more and more interesting information about its benefits and plans. And here I have learned that the trading platform Kratos is based by the large generating group
Activity: 10
Already, the project looks convincing. I am sure that in the future it will prove its value and bring great profit to its investors. Definitely worth taking part in!
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
KRATOS Platform Token

The KRATOS platform token (symbol: TOS) is:
A utility token
Built on Ethereum ERC-20
To be used for Token Curation Registry (TCR) process
Activity: 31
KRATOS the best part of this project is an excellent, awesome and perspective idea, which is laying in the base of this company.
Activity: 129
The decentralized platform is designed to trade goods that enhances international trade throughout the product life cycle
Pages:
Jump to: