Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] THE FARM TOKEN | UPDATE 🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 1577 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
A serious project and a serious approach to implementation. The project can create a focal point in its field and change the whole market. I hope honesty and transparency will be shown not only in the early stages of your development. I join you!
It is worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
Got to love a cryptocurrency that makes the world a better place through education and providing aid.  Not only do you get to feel good about investing in a coin such as this, but it is also a smart investment for the long term.  This purpose will never be obsolete!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
This is a very interesting idea with opportunity. Unblemished website, thoughtful website, riveting approach! The project looks good, especially the noble cause of this  projects inspire me. Let's support this token and it's community.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
This project looks serious and the aim is great. There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community. Very interesting and promising company. I wish to Globycoin of dynamic growth
Activity: 85
indeed you need to add more useful technical information. How does it all work? what are your goals and objectives? what about your team, are there any successful projects already implemented? Admin care to answer?
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
If you're expecting the majority of people to read whitepapers, I have to tell you, it's not gonna happen. Unfortunally the majority of people (I'm excluding whales, of course they gonna read whitepaper and dig into every single person in team) just invest in the hype of the moment, regardless of the whitepaper

I'm not sure about that. Most people are lazy and I think they still base their decision on the hype for a project or the positive review of some 'expert', no matter how many scams there were. Just my 2 cents.

Although reading and research are obligatory to be the initial steps, I think that 80% of the People do not do it, there will still be fraudulent and greedy projects, and they continue to succeed, unfortunately
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
If you're expecting the majority of people to read whitepapers, I have to tell you, it's not gonna happen. Unfortunally the majority of people (I'm excluding whales, of course they gonna read whitepaper and dig into every single person in team) just invest in the hype of the moment, regardless of the whitepaper

I'm not sure about that. Most people are lazy and I think they still base their decision on the hype for a project or the positive review of some 'expert', no matter how many scams there were. Just my 2 cents.
I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?
Activity: 108
I read only now of this project, which seems very interesting to me, i think I will carefully follow its developments and, first of all, i will read the whitepaper understand what it entails and then make a decision...
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
Activity: 108
Yeah, it's been a while since i have seen anything like this. I don't understand most of it but i see the effort put into it, and dev is out of my league at intelligence. And as an investor, i have learned that i should invest smarter people then myself.
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
I just noticed this project and its potential, I hope it's early enough to join me and accompany you. Reward campaigns are often really attractive, as long as well controlled, without exaggeration, would be interesting
Activity: 742
I just started reading the Whitepaper and I can say that it is quite more technical than most WP out there and that I can further assume it was written by competent blockchain expert(s) who knows what they are doing. Great job!
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
The idea behind FARM token looks so nice but unfortunately it comes when the ICO project already get less attentions from investors out there. If the team need to make the project to be success then they need to make a very hard work plus have a very nice fortune at the same time.
At first I did not understand where the white paper was. I clicked on the link to the site. Very well decorated. In such a description, white paper is not needed separately. The taste of the project marketers is felt - good design. Good luck!
Activity: 205
Project is really interesting! Making a cryptocurrency that its purpose is to give a hand to people and environment is amazing.
I hope many people will suppor this kind of project. Awesome team and awesome project.
Activity: 205
A serious project and a serious approach to implementation. The project can create a focal point in its field and change the whole market. I hope honesty and transparency will be shown not only in the early stages of your development. I join you!
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
The road map is one of the best. if you implement this idea, it will prove to be very strong in the near future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project. and I think this platform will be very useful for many people in the future.
Great long term project here, with some good and real developments for a change! Reserved this thread and I will support this project . Also got registered for referral bonus. Feel free to use my handle name for bonus!
honestly it's long time ago, I have participate in an ICO that went that smooth, they are not just trying greedy to get Millions of millions for ICO, they really want to create a company and build a brand! All the communication was always very honest and quick! I am looking up to support you guys for the Long Term!
Pages:
Jump to: