Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] THE FARM TOKEN | UPDATE 🔥🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 1577 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
it helps to take calculated risks. I for one got all my investment back. So playing with house money!!
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
We all just keep faith in it its a positive move and ll change things slowly. Good work folks. Really impressed with this idea. We hope Farm token team will be work a great.
Activity: 85
Same here I thought this was basura– wish they had done some more aggressive marketing. Lot of people may still be clueless about this token and how it works!
Activity: 205
promising project – But ICO market is so shaky - will invest a minimum of 3 ETH and make my friends invest too and get referral bonus!
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Coin Hunter
Sneaky! Good work sir. Love the project I just joined Twitter and telegram. This looks like a great project. Going to watch this one! Good luck!
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
This project is also looking good and team is very eligible to deliver their promise. I will support this just joined the bounty program and waiting to hear more updates from the team. Good luck and all the best.
Activity: 406
homt.net
This is such an amazing idea and development. A true step forward for crypto. Been waiting for something like this for a long time.
Hope success will come to the door.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I really like the vision of this project – already signed up
Activity: 406
homt.net
Perfect solution for today’s world. Walking step by step with the rapidly growing position of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
At first sight, it seems ambitious and revolutionary.
Activity: 101
Coin Hunter
I signed up – hope you all use my bitcoin talk name while signing up to get referral bonus!
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
I signed up – hope you all use my bitcoin talk name while signing up to get referral bonus!
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
Nice project – good activity in social community as well – It is on my radar!
Activity: 108
I signed up – promising project - signup with my handle name for 10% referral bonus!
Activity: 485
very good submission, you really trust each of your participants and so I am very interested in this project because I strongly believe that the FARM token project is a token model that focuses on growth and expanding the blockchain network by working with innovative food companies that can generating value to consumers is a very extraordinary thing
Activity: 378
Hallo Everyone,

honestly it's long time ago, I have participate in an ICO that went that smooth, they are not just trying greedy to get Millions of millions for ICO, they really want to create an awesome company. All the communication was always very honest and quick! I am looking up to support you guys for the Long Term!

ICO's should more be like this one!

Thanks guys

There's a pretty strong team behind this and they didn't make a hyperinflated ICO, lots of room to grow with such small cap, looking forward to the updates, crypto really needs liquidity. Really excited for the presale.
whatever has been planned by the team must have been carefully considered, hopefully everything will run smoothly to achieve the results as expected. I am sure the team managing this project will make the pre-sale able to achieve the targeted results.
Activity: 532
The idea behind FARM token looks so nice but unfortunately it comes when the ICO project already get less attentions from investors out there. If the team need to make the project to be success then they need to make a very hard work plus have a very nice fortune at the same time.

yes maybe you are right, but as long as the project is of high quality I believe they will get investors. and I see Token FARM has a great opportunity to be successful because the concept projects they have are far beyond the expectations of most people.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
The road map is one of the best. if you implement this idea, it will prove to be very strong in the near future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project. and I think this platform will be very useful for many people in the future.

but in fact there are rarely projects that are in accordance with the roadmap. roadmap is only a dream that is not realized. the average development runs very slowly, not according to the Roadmap. so if we only see a roadmap to determine whether the project is good or not, it doesn't seem right.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Very interested to see where this project is going. So far it's all pretty technical but I am sure all will be explained in more detail later. Looks like a very interesting project, looking forward to see what the future brings for this project
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
This is a promising project. I participated in some of your bonuses. Hope for the success of your ICO. Great project, I'm Lucky to be a part of this project. All excited for th presale that begins in a weeks time.
Pages:
Jump to: