Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] THE FARM TOKEN | UPDATE 🔥🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 1577 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Like the fact that they are trying to work with a chosen few companies a year and not proclaiming to save the world. Solid execution plan – can’t beat their creativity and ability to really push the boundaries.
Activity: 35
Team is relatively new but the idea and the execution makes me feel like they are a pro. Already signedup. Referral bonus seems very innovative when compared to airdrop – smart move by team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Food is an essential part of the human life, it is a form of security & can be an indication of an individual or race's general well being; that’s why the group at FARM decided to choose food. Integrating the Blockchain technology to it. Farm token is not tagged with Bitcoin. Bitcoin’s price movements will no impact of FARM Token, rather factors such as market fundamentals, use & accessibility, will be the price determinants. The Blockchain community would be proud of FARM token.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
little information in Russian! team, when will the official website and video channel be available in Russian? I would very much like to understand your project and have time until November 15! Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
With soft cap reached it is time to buckle up and get your friends on board too – time to get the 20% referral bonus. More free tokens = more money in your wallet. No brainer playing it smart!

but if you look, at the other side, then we can understand, that the more free coins, their value will be lower . do not be fond of it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
promising project – But ICO market is so shaky - will invest a minimum of 3 ETH and make my friends invest too and get referral bonus!
Are you not afraid of losing your friends?)) Advising your friends to invest in high-risk investments is a bad idea. Better advise them to buy bitcoin))
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
projects that focus on food and beverage are good. and I see a lot of business opportunities from this project.

I can't wait for the preico. I'm sure this project will be successful because the concept they have is very high quality
Activity: 1024
I like this project, they have a very good goal. I will not hesitate to buy their tokens later when ico. they have a big mission and in my opinion a project that focuses on F&B is very rare at the moment.
copper member
Activity: 49
Very interesting and promising idea, I do not remember project like this. I think such projects are very important to develop crypto market as it needs new blood. It would be great it you will list your project at www.icoguide.com it would be interesting to hear from them, to know their opinion and have rates and reviews.

Thank you. We will list our project on your website this weekend.
copper member
Activity: 49
I do not see any early bird discounts during presale - is it intentional?

Early bird discounts and airdrops cause token devaluation. Hence we have decided to not offer both!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Very interesting and promising idea, I do not remember project like this. I think such projects are very important to develop crypto market as it needs new blood. It would be great it you will list your project at www.icoguide.com it would be interesting to hear from them, to know their opinion and have rates and reviews.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
FARM Group has potential significance over the food supply chain transparency every year. It has been solving the present issues like lacking in authenticity and goodness of food products and companies. They have been providing the solution to the transparency problems that still a large number of food companies are going through. FARM Group is proudly solving these issues and meeting large number of consumer audience and ensuring them healthy and active lifestyle for establishing a high standard life style.
Activity: 32
This project is interesting. I'll keep an eye on this! This looks impressive actually. I'm used to seeing shit coins and scams, this is honestly a breath of fresh air.
Hopefully this project goes smoothly and good luck for the FARM Team Post
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
I do not see any early bird discounts during presale - is it intentional?
Activity: 29
After reading the whitepaper, I thought, perhaps this token will help return the faith in Altcoins. We are already fed up with projects that lose 90% of their value in the first month after ICO What do you think?
Activity: 33
Opening post looks promising. interesting enough to follow.
Activity: 33
I invested in siacoin and it never went up and I lost money– farm gold gives me an option to invest in sia fund – I will take my chances!
Activity: 41
Competition? Envy? that matters ... nobody argues that this is the best alternative Token.
Activity: 37
Good job guys, I am one of those who waits for all of your posts and news every single hour, wish you and your project good luck, go ahead.
Activity: 450
what I conclude from the announcement on the farm token aims to help small companies working in the field of food to be marketed, combining it with blockchain and digital currency. Will this only be traded with digital money later?
Pages:
Jump to: