Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] THE FARM TOKEN | UPDATE 🔥🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 1598 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Food is big business and anyone who has a bit of entrepreneur spirit would vouch stating that this token is underpriced for what they are offering. Already signed up for 3 ETH. Good luck team.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
I really liked the roadmap of the project, made very well, it describes all the plans for the future, the most important thing is that the team would strictly hold on to their roadmap.
I read the whitepaper and it seems like venture capital firm for crypro users. I liked it and in my opinion the team is good, well planned and executed ! I believe in this project and hope it brings about some much needed success for all of us.
Finally, a cryptocurrency that can be used by ordinary people. This project is truly extraordinary it has an originality, a nicely unique project. I'm pretty sure this isn't just another project which was made many times it will be a big successful project. So much excitement for this one. Looking forward to it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
This impresses me.
I will study this project, and I will recommend this  project to my friends for referral bonus.
Time is complicated. ICO’s are risky but will take a chance here. One must be extremely careful!
Activity: 742
Initial thoughts on this, very very impressed, at the same time intrigued. sounds promising, good luck to the new team running the project. Hope this ends up successful for them and all of us.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
With soft cap reached it is time to buckle up and get your friends on board too – time to get the 20% referral bonus. More free tokens = more money in your wallet. No brainer playing it smart!
Activity: 108
Interesting project, downloaded the whitepaper paper, will read it shortly. Looking forward to the presale day. The team looks good. Like the idea of working with many companies. I wish the project a success!
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
Always optimistic when it comes to projects that integrate security, and diversying their holdings. keeping up with the news they publish, joined their telegram channel to have a smooth chat
This is nice, will encourage more companies to use crypto currency, giving us more choices - not just storing it in the wallet that will be risked if it got taken by some bad people.
Good luck with the project.
...will post...
Apps and softwares only make big money for developers – not crypto investors. Seeing this pattern every day. Hence willing to take a chance on this promising project. Diversifying is key. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Activity: 742
It is very rare to see such well prepared launch, The team is relatively new yet everything is in order. Very supportive and helpful team. The project is very innovative and the token has some nice features!
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Coin Hunter
Super project. No doubt that, this project will rock like hell. Very well planned and well details project. I hope this project will bring success to many people. Really excited to be part of this project.
Sir we are bettering a lot on this project because Ethereum is losing steam! I am buying 5 ETH because of their money back guarantee – Not a lot of ICO offering have it!!
What is your plan to make this project main stream ? Are you all aware that the marketplace needs to be rebranded if you want it to be mass adopted? How are you doing this with ERC20?
 I have the same feeling, think it's still cheap, but who knows when the crowd realizes it. I will have to look around for some spare ether!
Brilliant idea and really well-presented. ANN looks like great. Kudos to the FARM Team for handling this so efficiently! I'll be buying on the first day some Gold tokens!
Initially I thought this was another shitcoin but slowly I am recognizing that this is much bigger than many tokens!
What privileges do participating token holder have for being a member of the Foundations board? is it just voting rights or do they get some of the profits?
Pages:
Jump to: