Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] THE FARM TOKEN | UPDATE 🔥🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 1577 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
A really stable and good community. Friendly and helpful. The Token is also stable and the project has very interesting features – reminds of Dragons Den for food!
Activity: 36
I like this project. I think it has a very bright future. Too bad my Bitcointalk account is very new and I can't participate in the signature campaign. Wish you all good luck with it!
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Your idea is very cool. "This is where the Token Foundation FARM Fund comes. With the help of the FARM token community, we will identify and work with several innovative food companies each year and provide them with the necessary resources to grow and expand into new markets." I would like to know what specific directions in your immediate plans?
copper member
Activity: 49
Asset backed stable token that can compete with Tether? Now that is something I have been waiting for long – I will give this a try by supporting

Actually, it is a lot better than tether. The FARM Gold is the new SiaFund - here.
Dare to dream?
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Asset backed stable token that can compete with Tether? Now that is something I have been waiting for long – I will give this a try by supporting
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Seems like an interesting and promising project – reminds me of Dragon’s Den for food companies!!
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
Why are you all raising only 2,40,000 during presale?
Activity: 1
Looks like a tether Killer. Will keep an eye on this project  Smiley

Thanks!
Activity: 1
Looks like a tether Killer. Will keep an eye on this project  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: