Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] THE FARM TOKEN | UPDATE 🔥🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 1577 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I'm curious in this myself, I'll be watching hence signedup for referral bonus . Since they have money back offer I think it is a good deal and low risk. Please use my handle name for referral – are we not friends?
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Coin Hunter
Used my friends referral to register for whitelisting and earn a good bonus. Whitepaper looks like they have a clear road map. All excited for a project like this. Cannabis laced food and beverages is big business – cant go wrong with it!
Coin Hunter
Dragons den!! Wow.. Project looks promising. Already registered and convincing my friends to get on board too. Wonderful idea and great execution by a new team. Cant ask for more!!
Activity: 172
Like the fact that they are trying to work with a chosen few companies a year and not proclaiming to save the world. Solid execution plan – can’t beat their creativity and ability to really push the boundaries.

I liked that concept too. If ever crypto has to grow then there is a need to accept new ideas and willing to push the boundaries. This year almost all software projects were a dud. Time for a change.
Activity: 205
A very professional and interesting project with a solid plan. looks nice, with 3 ETH I hope to become one of the early members of this community.  Signedup for white listing! Cant wait!
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
This project strongly supports the development of the world of cryptocurrency by connecting several markets, will certainly simplify all transactions, hopefully, be a proud project, running well, good luck.
Already signedup and dropping 10 ETH on this project – cannot wait for the ICO to begin on 15 NOV . anyone need referral then use my handle name and also get the bonus – 20% free tokens is better than any airdrop!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
Initially I thought this was another shitcoin but slowly I am recognizing that this is much bigger than many tokens! would like to know more about the team because not much info is  available.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Possible, But I highly doubt it because last year an anonymous bitcoin millionaire created a multimillion dollar pineapple fund and only advertised on reddit. So I am hard pressed to believe that Santoshi would come here.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
I do not know how this project slipped off from my radar. This is an awesome deal if you understand how it is structured. What a plan – very innovative bonus structure. Other teams should pay heed!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
Surprise that I came across this project on another forum. Bitcoin talk – you rock. This is how one can unofficially patronize your forum too. Well executed. WP looks solid and road map achievable. Already got on board.
Activity: 172
I have joined the project as en early investor pretty much from the start. Amazing team and project, quite different than the usual.  All excited to see it's growth and conquer the market! Will be getting 10 ETH on this project.
It is worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
Wow I like this token. It is looking good. Lots bounties planned intelligently. Very good. Glad to see there is a good game plan . The token should do very well with the right people to support it and hopefully people who join for the community bounty will be supporters.
This looks interesting but I have some questions here. I read that one of the plan of this project is to have a low volatility (fluctuation) of the price of your token. How will you manage that if you are about to release it in an open market? I am quite curious on how you will do it.
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
Woot Woot, Slick Token! Will be watching this closely. Can you elaborate on token split? What paramenters can get the token to go to $10.00? I'm curious in this myself.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Soft cap reached? Wow – I have not seen so much enthusiasm for a token offered by a new team on this forum. Everyone on here seem to be interested in this token.  Glad to be apart of this project.
This looks professional. Some fresh air, brilliant. Can't wait to see this unfold. Keep it up. Looking forward to be a part of this wonderful project . Tired of the same old clichés! new team = new ideas
Coin Hunter
Interesting, good luck. I will participate with 3 ETH. I just wish it wasnt so far away lol I guess time is good for improving things though with Ethereum breathing some life in the last couple of days!
Coin Hunter
$1.00 token listed at $5.00 that is same as offering 80% discount - pump and dump groups must be having a hard time doing math lol!! Registered for 3 ETH. Waiting for presale to begin!
Pages:
Jump to: