Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [Pre-Sale]Digitize:A Native Token Digitizing Loose Change for Cryptocurrency - page 21. (Read 5265 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
This is very promising project with great vision and promising visionaries to achieve something exceptional in the blockchain and crypto field.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Digitize Coin will make it easy for consumers to purchase crypto anytime they want and remove the hassles involved.
Activity: 56
Activity: 336
This great work by your team will reach your golden goal to save the change digitally using cryptocurrency, and of course fixing real world problems, such as corruption etc. You have your own seat in the future, DigitizeCoin team!
Activity: 3
y пpoeктa бoльшoe бyдyщee! Taк чтo я в нeгo вepю!
Activity: 238
Great team and brilliant idea. I love the fact that wealth distribution is addressed. I hope so. Good stuff folks. I like it.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Looks like your project will be success. Because project ideas are great. I applied for whitelist and waiting for approval. Congratulations on ICO. Cheers!!
You can also take advantage of the referral bounty campaign... You get 7% bonus of your referrals purchase
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Looks like your project will be success. Because project ideas are great. I applied for whitelist and waiting for approval. Congratulations on ICO. Cheers!!
Activity: 44
Activity: 10
providing a service that lets you save your change digitally, essentially a digital piggy bank
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I want to wish you success! Your project has all the chances for a good start already at the very beginning. We are waiting for new pleasant news!
Activity: 445
With a massive support from the huge community no wonder digitize coin will soar high to the top... A very promising ico that catched everyone's attention... Im glad i joined this project....looking forward to your success. ...🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 104
Crypto wallets, exchange of Fiat for crypto currency, crypto currency for Fiat - it's all good, but not new. In your case, the main thing is to launch the application and the entire system into the roadmap. If you start in 2018 - will be rich)
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Activity: 170
Digitize is a blockchain-based ecosystem and cryptocurrency which allows consumers to convert loose change into virtual currencies at the point of transaction. It is very interesting ico. I happily suggest this ico for you.
Activity: 80
Great Team.i want to see this project succeed
Activity: 74
I believe this project will success,good project
Activity: 163
This project amazed me every time they update. Solving the current problem on the blockchain is very impressive.
We will support this Digitize Coin all the way.
Congrats Dev
Activity: 86
Digitize is one of very interesting project i have gone through. this project is a reliable project with very good team. it is very good thing to join with this project. congratulations and hope to success this project.  
Activity: 602
I believe this project will success,good work team
Pages:
Jump to: