Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] [PreICO] [MVP LIVE BETA] GGPro – UNIQUE GAME MONETIZATION SYSTEM🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 4792 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
by creating games that can be monetized by gamers I think this is one part of this platform to attract the attention of gamers to switch to playing the games offered by GGPro
I think that this is also part of the strategy of the GGPro team to make this platform interesting for gamers so that the games on this platform can be played by many gamers
You are right by making a game that has never been in a game before that is also part of the strategy. I think this will make the players more interested in what's new in the game on this platform.
I think the players only see from the games GGPro gives them if they are interesting they will certainly play the game if it is not interesting then they will leave it
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Where I can join to get news (as newest as possile), and discover more things about the project, something like real-time or nearly real-time development updates?
yes you are right and I have also joined this project group so that I also know about the development of this project, I also hope that later in the day this project can update their information on their social media
Activity: 45
by creating games that can be monetized by gamers I think this is one part of this platform to attract the attention of gamers to switch to playing the games offered by GGPro
I think that this is also part of the strategy of the GGPro team to make this platform interesting for gamers so that the games on this platform can be played by many gamers
You are right by making a game that has never been in a game before that is also part of the strategy. I think this will make the players more interested in what's new in the game on this platform.
I agree with you that by increasing or increasing the number of games on this platform it can attract players to play every game on this platform
Activity: 22
Activity: 32
within not too long time, this platform has been supporting 5 familiar gaming so far, if the team still consistent and make more partnering with other gaming name, we can gained more new user and can make it to the hardcap target.
That's right, I think they will multiply partners with game developers. So far so good.
by increasing partnerships with developers of this game will make the game on this platform much more interesting to play and of course gamers will join the game on this platform
Activity: 102
Where I can join to get news (as newest as possile), and discover more things about the project, something like real-time or nearly real-time development updates?
yes you are right and I have also joined this project group so that I also know about the development of this project, I also hope that later in the day this project can update their information on their social media
my advice if you have not joined the GGPro group telegram channel you can join there and there you can ask about this project and maybe there are some admins who can answer your question https://t.me/ggprobounty
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I learned about the project and found the project very potential. However, I have not found the expiration date of the ICO

I suggest that you get this information, you can join the official channel of this project on their telegram
I think you can get information on the GGpro telegram https://t.me/joinchat/AjxKEBGmVqat0QaviqaymQ

Activity: 104
within not too long time, this platform has been supporting 5 familiar gaming so far, if the team still consistent and make more partnering with other gaming name, we can gained more new user and can make it to the hardcap target.
it is very good and shows that this team has the ability in the field of online gaming so that online game players feel happy if this platform offers some very good online games to play and have differences from previous online games
by offering a lot of games, there will be more choices for players to play the games given by GGPro so that this will also attract players to play this game.
Activity: 107
it is very good and shows that this team has the ability in the field of online gaming so that online game players feel happy if this platform offers some very good online games to play and have differences from previous online games
Activity: 25
That's right, I think they will multiply partners with game developers. So far so good.
Activity: 30
I learned about the project and found the project very potential. However, I have not found the expiration date of the ICO

I suggest that you get this information, you can join the official channel of this project on their telegram
I think you can get information on the GGpro telegram https://t.me/joinchat/AjxKEBGmVqat0QaviqaymQ
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
maybe more info about upcoming next game partnering with ggpro platform, can boost the demand of new user and maybe can help with the ico sale stage raised.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1

the gaming bussiness sector industry is one of the most promising line to explore, and with ggpro patform, the gamers can did their hobby play the game and thus get rewards in every hour he is play through ggpro patform.
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
Activity: 27
Can you explain how the system will work to make the gamers get money for playing games?
Can they get some money for playing popular game like dota 2? I see youre promoting that game on your social media.
in my opinion gamers simply do the task given by the sponsor every hour and gamers will get GGP token
You are right, I also get information like that, we can do promotions given by sponsors every hour and we will get GGP tokens that can be exchanged with something like fiat money, accessories vouchers

if im not wrong, per hour we can get 5 GGP through platform, andbwhenbit come to traded, we can choose to exchange GGP token with crypto (btc/eth), ite in partner game, or real devicelike MSI laptop or other gaming accesories like mouse gaming in ggpro.shop later.
we will also get 10 GPP if we invite our friends to play on this platform if I am not wrong in the beta version on this project

this is very fun so many tokens are offered to the players which is my question when this game will start playing so that players can play games on this platform
Activity: 45
this is also a strategy, hopefully any strategy that is used can attract gamers to support this project
Activity: 22
Can you explain how the system will work to make the gamers get money for playing games?
Can they get some money for playing popular game like dota 2? I see youre promoting that game on your social media.
in my opinion gamers simply do the task given by the sponsor every hour and gamers will get GGP token
You are right, I also get information like that, we can do promotions given by sponsors every hour and we will get GGP tokens that can be exchanged with something like fiat money, accessories vouchers

if im not wrong, per hour we can get 5 GGP through platform, andbwhenbit come to traded, we can choose to exchange GGP token with crypto (btc/eth), ite in partner game, or real devicelike MSI laptop or other gaming accesories like mouse gaming in ggpro.shop later.
we will also get 10 GPP if we invite our friends to play on this platform if I am not wrong in the beta version on this project
Activity: 32
Activity: 102
I just read we can use GGP Token to buy games, so my question did you have any partnership with game developer or etc? And how about Steam, can I buy any games on there using GGP Token?
I am sure the project certainly has a partnership with the developers because the players can monetize the game by doing some tasks given by the sponsor

You are right this platform must have a partnership with several developers because in my opinion this platform only provides games that can monetize a game

because 1 developers have several game on their list, aybe in the future ggpro patform can touch android game.
it is great if it can touch the game market for Android because it is a very good opportunity and there are many Android users and if they can play this game it will be very good.
Activity: 104
I just read we can use GGP Token to buy games, so my question did you have any partnership with game developer or etc? And how about Steam, can I buy any games on there using GGP Token?
I am sure the project certainly has a partnership with the developers because the players can monetize the game by doing some tasks given by the sponsor

i think thats true, before you can partnering with some game, first i think must be partnered with developers itself, then you can choose the game from their line up game to be partnered.

of course I think this platform will partner with several games because in my opinion this platform only provides games so that to make this platform will be appreciated by gamers so in my opinion this platform will partner with several gaming companies
Pages:
Jump to: