Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] [PreICO] [MVP LIVE BETA] GGPro – UNIQUE GAME MONETIZATION SYSTEM🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 4792 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Do you plan to have regular airdrops, like other gaming platforms?
if this can be explored it will be even more interesting because there will be many people who will have GGP tokens and more and more will be familiar with the ggpro platform

this will also be an attraction to introduce this platform to all people and players who deserve that this platform is unique in playing because it can collect GGP tokens by monetizing games

i think this features of monetizing game was ggpro the first one whos using it, because ggpro dont have direct competitor, and similar other platform was esport game itself or publisher of game.

it's very good that ggpro is the first to play the game and every player has the opportunity to get GGP tokens so the game is more exciting for gamers to play
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
if this can be explored it will be even more interesting because there will be many people who will have GGP tokens and more and more will be familiar with the ggpro platform
this is a great opportunity if there is indeed airdrop on a regular basis and I think there will be many who support this to happen
maybe now the team is still focusing on their ICO sales to be able to reach their targets and but if that comes true it will be even better
Activity: 32
this is a great opportunity if there is indeed airdrop on a regular basis and I think there will be many who support this to happen
Activity: 22

this will be an attraction too to introduce this platform to a decent ramia and gamers that this platform is unique in playing because it can collect GGP tokens by monetizing a game

i think this features of monetizing game was ggpro the first one whos using it, because ggpro dont have direct competitor, and similar other platform was esport game itself or publisher of game.

You are right that this platform does not have a direct competitor because the platform hopes that this platform can gain success because it does not have competitors
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

this will be an attraction too to introduce this platform to a decent ramia and gamers that this platform is unique in playing because it can collect GGP tokens by monetizing a game

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

this will also be an attraction to introduce this platform to all people and players who deserve that this platform is unique in playing because it can collect GGP tokens by monetizing games
Activity: 45
Activity: 102
I think to reach hard cap you need more partnerships
by having an attractive platform I think this project will be able to establish partnerships with several companies that support this project
You really and want to make sure that you can deliver good results for this platform, so that this platform is successful
Activity: 107
Guys join Telegram Airdrops Channel!Never miss an Airdrop again!5-50$ Free Airdrops Telegram Channel Join,share and Thumbs Up!! JOIN CHANNEL @mightyairdropschannel or URL below:  http://t.me/mightyairdropschannel

interesting information and I'm sure this will be of great interest to many people to get more GGP tokens
Activity: 104
by having an attractive platform I think this project will be able to establish partnerships with several companies that support this project
Activity: 111
This is a promising project, and I think the team will be able to conduct a successful ICO. they know how to develop their project.
Activity: 70
Activity: 106
Activity: 106
I think gaming platforms have good chances to survive in this falling market. By the way, what is the difference between GGPro and MobileGO game platforms? The latter is quite successful, especially last few months

Heard about kinda partnership with xsolla.
MobileGo has some interesting functional connected with tournaments, and GGPro has some new way to interact with sponsors IMHO
I think gaming platforms have good chances to survive in this falling market. By the way, what is the difference between GGPro and MobileGO game platforms? The latter is quite successful, especially last few months
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Is this token listed on some trading platform?
I think it will be listed on several crypto trading platforms and I hope the GGP can provide a new atmosphere on the crypto trading platform

sure, major exchanger will be the first exchanger aim from the ggpro team besides their own patform exchange, to trade the GGP token with many cool gaming stuff.
I hope it will all be announced soon to be viable so that everyone who supports this project will feel confident that this project has a major exchange and other excange

first focus would be maintain the community, and if can get full supportbfrom entire member, so ico sale hardcap target couldvbe achieved.

i think the number of user for beta version was raised to 4k player, everyday our community become bigger and bigger.
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
I think it will be listed on several crypto trading platforms and I hope the GGP can provide a new atmosphere on the crypto trading platform

sure, major exchanger will be the first exchanger aim from the ggpro team besides their own patform exchange, to trade the GGP token with many cool gaming stuff.
I hope it will all be announced soon to be viable so that everyone who supports this project will feel confident that this project has a major exchange and other excange

first focus would be maintain the community, and if can get full supportbfrom entire member, so ico sale hardcap target couldvbe achieved.
Activity: 102

Activity: 22
maybe more info about upcoming next game partnering with ggpro platform, can boost the demand of new user and maybe can help with the ico sale stage raised.
yes, by adding partners with several supporters of this project, they will add token sales in their ICO program
you are right by partnering with several developments that are able to provide interesting games, of course, will add to the belief that this project can achieve success so that the sales at the ICO stage will easily reach hardcap
I hope that it will happen to reach Hardcap by partnering with several development projects so this platform will continue to provide interesting games and many online game lovers.

if that happens of course this platform will be in great demand by game players from GGPro and I am sure GGPro and provide changes in playing games
of course this game will be attracted by the gmaers so in my opinion the team cooperating with several partners surely this platform will provide an interesting game
Pages:
Jump to: