Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] [PreICO] [MVP LIVE BETA] GGPro – UNIQUE GAME MONETIZATION SYSTEM🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 4792 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Is this token listed on some trading platform?
I think it will be listed on several crypto trading platforms and I hope the GGP can provide a new atmosphere on the crypto trading platform

sure, major exchanger will be the first exchanger aim from the ggpro team besides their own patform exchange, to trade the GGP token with many cool gaming stuff.

these cool items can be exchanged for GGP tokens and this makes this platform more interesting so that we can immediately feel the games provided by the GGPro platform

in the ggpro.shop the team planbto make user of ggpro platform trade their GGP token with cool stuff, like gaming laptop and other cool accesories like mouse, headphone or monitor gaming in their platform.
yes this will add interesting again because on the ggpro platform we can monetize the game then we will get a ggp token that can be exchanged by some of the items offered

I agree this will be even more interesting if this platform provides an exciting game and in addition the games provided by ggpro can be monetized so that each player can collect the ggp tokens which will later be exchanged by several other items offered by ggpro
Activity: 32
maybe more info about upcoming next game partnering with ggpro platform, can boost the demand of new user and maybe can help with the ico sale stage raised.
yes, by adding partners with several supporters of this project, they will add token sales in their ICO program
you are right by partnering with several developments that are able to provide interesting games, of course, will add to the belief that this project can achieve success so that the sales at the ICO stage will easily reach hardcap
I hope that it will happen to reach Hardcap by partnering with several development projects so this platform will continue to provide interesting games and many online game lovers.

if that happens of course this platform will be in great demand by game players from GGPro and I am sure GGPro and provide changes in playing games
Activity: 45
I think it will be listed on several crypto trading platforms and I hope the GGP can provide a new atmosphere on the crypto trading platform

sure, major exchanger will be the first exchanger aim from the ggpro team besides their own patform exchange, to trade the GGP token with many cool gaming stuff.

these cool items can be exchanged for GGP tokens and this makes this platform more interesting so that we can immediately feel the games provided by the GGPro platform

in the ggpro.shop the team planbto make user of ggpro platform trade their GGP token with cool stuff, like gaming laptop and other cool accesories like mouse, headphone or monitor gaming in their platform.
yes this will add interesting again because on the ggpro platform we can monetize the game then we will get a ggp token that can be exchanged by some of the items offered
Activity: 104
maybe more info about upcoming next game partnering with ggpro platform, can boost the demand of new user and maybe can help with the ico sale stage raised.
yes, by adding partners with several supporters of this project, they will add token sales in their ICO program
you are right by partnering with several developments that are able to provide interesting games, of course, will add to the belief that this project can achieve success so that the sales at the ICO stage will easily reach hardcap
I hope that it will happen to reach Hardcap by partnering with several development projects so this platform will continue to provide interesting games and many online game lovers.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

yup this will be able to support the way the players play so they can enjoy this game even cooler every player can collect GGP tokens

i think the way of the team make promoted about their ico must be changed, because until now there is too little amount collected from ico sales, just because the team not using marketing team and only rely on community power.

it cannot be said to fail because the market conditions for now are currently experiencing a decline so that the interest of buyers is also less waiting for stable market prices and I think the team also has a specific strategy to raise their sellers in the ICO stage that has already taken place.
Activity: 107

this is very cool GGP tokens that we have can be exchanged with items offered by ggpro shop and this will make players more interested in having GGP tokens
Activity: 381
Merit: 1

yup this will be able to support the way the players play so they can enjoy this game even cooler every player can collect GGP tokens

i think the way of the team make promoted about their ico must be changed, because until now there is too little amount collected from ico sales, just because the team not using marketing team and only rely on community power.

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Activity: 45

Activity: 22
of course that happens and I'm sure that more and more partnering with this project will be a hope this project will achieve success on the platform provided
partnering with several developers hopefully can increase ICO sales and hopefully it can be realized by the team so that this platform can attract the attention of gamers
Activity: 546

Activity: 27
Activity: 102
of course that happens and I'm sure that more and more partnering with this project will be a hope this project will achieve success on the platform provided
Activity: 107
Activity: 104
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
by creating games that can be monetized by gamers I think this is one part of this platform to attract the attention of gamers to switch to playing the games offered by GGPro
I think that this is also part of the strategy of the GGPro team to make this platform interesting for gamers so that the games on this platform can be played by many gamers
You are right by making a game that has never been in a game before that is also part of the strategy. I think this will make the players more interested in what's new in the game on this platform.
I think the players only see from the games GGPro gives them if they are interesting they will certainly play the game if it is not interesting then they will leave it

i dont think so, ggpro platform give the gamers more benefit from some game through monetize that game itself, so the gamers not only have fun, but can redeem rewards by doing certain task in partnering game through ggpro platform.

i heard ggpro platform did voted for next gaming partnership, i hope the team will looking for PUBG game partnership.

choose to partner with several partnerships that have interesting games and many attract the attention of the players I think is good because this platform already has a good concept that is games on this platform can be monetized
Activity: 546
by creating games that can be monetized by gamers I think this is one part of this platform to attract the attention of gamers to switch to playing the games offered by GGPro
I think that this is also part of the strategy of the GGPro team to make this platform interesting for gamers so that the games on this platform can be played by many gamers
You are right by making a game that has never been in a game before that is also part of the strategy. I think this will make the players more interested in what's new in the game on this platform.
I think the players only see from the games GGPro gives them if they are interesting they will certainly play the game if it is not interesting then they will leave it

i dont think so, ggpro platform give the gamers more benefit from some game through monetize that game itself, so the gamers not only have fun, but can redeem rewards by doing certain task in partnering game through ggpro platform.

i heard ggpro platform did voted for next gaming partnership, i hope the team will looking for PUBG game partnership.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Pages:
Jump to: