Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] WaBi (蛙币) coin backed 🔥 by safe products in China - page 19. (Read 57051 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
any news about Wabi to trade on Bittrex? I've just researched this project and I am too sorry for couldn't join ICO. I want to join as an investor about 1-2 btc. It seems like Wtc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

After WABI recently went to the exchange, the price trend was very big and many times, it was really beyond the expectation of the investors. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 270

The first time WABI was heard of this project was so good that it was a big drop. This makes me very interested in this project, but the details are not much Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi Community members and team, anybody can tell me apart from Binance & EtherDelta which other exchanges going to be added to list for trading of this token?
What is wrong with binance
Activity: 109
Hi Community members and team, anybody can tell me apart from Binance & EtherDelta which other exchanges going to be added to list for trading of this token?
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
WABI this project will not soon be on the Bittrex or Poloniex trade, that price will fly. Study the white paper carefully to see if you should buy some.
Activity: 31
This looks interesting.  Going to keep close tabs on this one.  Anyone know any advantages, comparisons with Walton (WTC)?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Hey guys! How much was Wabi icon price compared to Binance at the moment??

Price on ICO was 25 cent and 3 cent on pre-ICO. Now price 1.5 usd, in 6 times more than on ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
What makes this special and unique?
Activity: 238
After not being able to purchase at the ICO, I have bought me some Wabi on Binance today. I know it is quite expensive compared to ICO price, but I think its worth it. This project might be worth much more in the future. Therefore its always a good time to get in! Looking forward to the implementation of the teams plans.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Tell me how much the project has collected and what was the price of the ICO. The Token has already entered the exchange and now its price is 1.3 $. I see that now I can buy it on binance
Activity: 140
Didn't all Chinese-based crypto projects get banned some time ago? Will this project be fully legal?
ICO was managing from outside of china and couldn't perticipate any chinese in this ICO. its done tottally legit and fair way. For me the better Ico I perticipated.
Activity: 73
Merit: 12

Anybody got an idea of what the current market cap is at this point??
Activity: 100
This on of the best ICO's of the year. Fair smooth I really like how it was made. 1st day on binance. Proven good project
Activity: 84
Didn't all Chinese-based crypto projects get banned some time ago? Will this project be fully legal?
Activity: 308
Merit: 102

cheap...
Activity: 247
Activity: 294
WaBi (WABI) list new top exchange Binance

https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/940568993986781184

Congratulation !

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
which exchange will wabi be available on? I read only ED but ED is very difficult, more exchanges coming in 2 days?
Activity: 96
Really exited about releasing the tokens.. What about refunds of excesive eth any news regarding this?
Pages:
Jump to: