Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] WaBi (蛙币) coin backed 🔥 by safe products in China - page 12. (Read 57051 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
wabi is close to 1 billion in market. Can't call it undervalued. Should it go more though?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Very interesting idea. We have something similar in Russia for selling alcohol

Yep. And the CEO is Russian. And I can't understand, what is the global advantages?  There a lot of companies, which offer similar products.  Only blockchain?
Activity: 7
Very interesting idea. We have something similar in Russia for selling alcohol
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
WaBi / Walimai Timeline 2018

Now that 2017 has come to a close, it’s time for WaBi and Walimai to look towards the future.

In the first weeks of 2018 we’ve already expanded our list of participating stores, launched an integrated app through WeChat, and had our first sale of Walimai protected products paid exclusively with organically mined Wajifen (WaBi loyalty points). Now we’re ready to give you all a glimpse of what you can expect from us in the foreseeable future.
https://medium.com/@wabiico/wabi-walimai-timelines-2018-2019-92a732f97843

Glad to hear. Wabi team have a solid plan ahead, hope it'll play nicely. I'm also thrilled that you guys are already in talk with some Fortune 500 companies
- Initiate discussions with Fortune 500 companies in the food, alcohol, and pharmaceutical industries [Negotiations already in-progress with 2 out of 3 industries as of 01/20/2018]

If this goes well, it's gonna be huge. Can you give us a sneak peek what are those companies? Cheesy

This thread really needs a proper update. Hey, the ICO is already done long ago! Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
WaBi / Walimai Timeline 2018

Now that 2017 has come to a close, it’s time for WaBi and Walimai to look towards the future.

In the first weeks of 2018 we’ve already expanded our list of participating stores, launched an integrated app through WeChat, and had our first sale of Walimai protected products paid exclusively with organically mined Wajifen (WaBi loyalty points). Now we’re ready to give you all a glimpse of what you can expect from us in the foreseeable future.
https://medium.com/@wabiico/wabi-walimai-timelines-2018-2019-92a732f97843
Activity: 3
Can someone tell me if I move my Wabi coins from coinbase to MEW will they work? I have tokens on mew but not sure if I can transfer coins?

How do you have Wabi on Coinbase?
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Hi guys please help me understand what is the purpose of the coin in the wabi platform?
Walimai uses RFID technology to mark Walimai protected items and verify that they are genuine, by placing an identifier on the chip which can be checked on the blockchain for authenticity. Walimai secured items can be bought with traditional money, however using the WaBi coin, customers can also get the benefits of big discounts and WaBi points. Overall, Walimai it is an onboarding system that transitions users from normal customers to WaBi coin users, and is a brilliant use of blockchain technology.
copper member
Activity: 34
great thanks for sharing
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Can someone tell me if I move my Wabi coins from coinbase to MEW will they work? I have tokens on mew but not sure if I can transfer coins?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency Investor, economist, researcher.
What products do you plan to deliver through the platform of the project? provided that they are safe - what is it?
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Chain of stores in West of China signed up

We mentioned before we signed up several new stores and now wanted to share more detail on that. The stores are located in West of China and currently sell mostly cosmetics products.

They are called 诺特彩妆 (or NOTE in English) and located in 6 cities (two in Urumqi, and one in each of the following: Kashgar, Karamai, Hami, Ghulja, Aksu, Changji). These cities have limited access to relatively trusted channels for food and cosmetics products and our Walimai protected products are needed here even more.

We’ve partnered with these shops to place our Walimai shelf and sell products protected by our labels through them. It will start with baby food that we are already selling in other stores and move into cosmetics as soon as we finish development and testing of our anti-counterfeiting labels for cosmetics packaging.

Our new partner has big plan for us. They believe in our potential so much that they will organise a special product launch conference some time after the Chinese New Year when everything is fully operational. They believe with baby food and cosmetics products they will grow into a leading position in the region.

https://medium.com/@wabiico/chain-of-stores-in-west-of-china-signed-up-15687451ce18
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Chain of stores in West of China signed up

We mentioned before we signed up several new stores and now wanted to share more detail on that. The stores are located in West of China and currently sell mostly cosmetics products.

They are called 诺特彩妆 (or NOTE in English) and located in 6 cities (two in Urumqi, and one in each of the following: Kashgar, Karamai, Hami, Ghulja, Aksu, Changji). These cities have limited access to relatively trusted channels for food and cosmetics products and our Walimai protected products are needed here even more.

We’ve partnered with these shops to place our Walimai shelf and sell products protected by our labels through them. It will start with baby food that we are already selling in other stores and move into cosmetics as soon as we finish development and testing of our anti-counterfeiting labels for cosmetics packaging.

Our new partner has big plan for us. They believe in our potential so much that they will organise a special product launch conference some time after the Chinese New Year when everything is fully operational. They believe with baby food and cosmetics products they will grow into a leading position in the region.

https://medium.com/@wabiico/chain-of-stores-in-west-of-china-signed-up-15687451ce18
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Hi guys please help me understand what is the purpose of the coin in the wabi platform?
Activity: 486
Merit: 250

Bounty campaign details:

As explained in the WP we are reserving 10% on top of what’s raised as bonuses.

Distribution of bonuses. All of the bonuses from the above 10% of coins will be distributed after preICO is successful and closed. For easier count we are making this 10% of coins equivalent to 10.000 stakes.

4500 - investors bonuses programme.
1000 - reserved for further bonuses, we don’t yet know what it will be.
4500 will be distributed among up to 15 bonus programme participants. What we are interested in is the following:
   •   Blogging campaign
   •   Twitter campaign
   •   Weibo campaign
   •   QQ and Wechat groups promotion
   •   Bitcointalk messaging promotion
   •   Translation: only Japanese, Spanish, Bahasa, no other languages required

Send us your proposal to [email protected]. Your proposals should include:
   •   Your username in our slack chat (we will only use slack to communicate with bonus programme participants)
   •   Evidence of quality work previously (links, number of followers/group sizes etc, examples of your materials)

We will contact each good proposal individually to agree on the terms.

Special requirements:

Blogging campaign
   •   Quality texts with real followers/previous reads (at least 1000 followers)

Twitter and weibo campaign
   •   at least 500 followers, good engagement with mostly crypto topics

QQ and Wechat groups promotion
   •   We will join the groups as well
   •   At least 500 people across groups, with quality conversations (no chit-chat, bullying, accusations etc.)

Bitcointalk messaging promotion
   •   At least full member rating, ability to run the campaign in several languages highly preferred

Translation: only Japanese, Spanish, Bahasa, no other languages required.
   •   Need examples of the translations already done on bitcointalk

Investor bonuses campaign:
We will additionally reward early investors with the following mechanics:
All of the contributions received will be split into 4 blocks of 75.000 USD each. Contributors from each block will receive 3% of the sum equivalent to that of the of the contributions in the following blocks proportionate to size of their own contribution. This will be distributed after the end of preICO. Couple of examples below to explain:
Example 1:
Mr A contributes 10k among the first 75k contributed to our preICO, total amount raised is 300k.
Then, Mr A will receive 3%*(75k+75k+75k) * 10k/75k = 900 USD worth of preWabi tokens as a bonus.

Example 2:
Mr B contributed 20k among the 2nd 75k contributed, 250k raised overall.
Then Mr B will receive 3%*(75k + 25k) * 20k/75k = 800 USD worth of preWabi tokens. In this example Mr B receives contribution from the full block 3 and only 25k in block 4 because only 250k is raised and the size of block 4 is actually 25k.

This is only relevant to the preICO. The full ICO will have a different bounty campaign.

this is a very cool project...

I would like to know if you have a signature campaign? I would like to know if there is still any marketing campaigns available. Thanks.
Activity: 7
hi, someone from the support could answer me? I have preWabi that I could not lock, for the reasons already explained. I wrote several times to the support but after a few questions nobody helped me anymore. What should I do?

Thanks a lot
Activity: 13
There are 2 wabi tokens in the market?
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
Yeah, WaBi is a great project. I'm happy I managed to get in at around $2.
Activity: 43
WABI is by far one of the best projects I encountered!

Buy when is cheap!!

Did you see the videos how they make fake alcohol in China, .. check it out .. https://wacoin.io/
Activity: 110
Merit: 5

Website · WhitePaper · Slack · Email subscription · Telegram · WeChat

PreICO bounty programme details below

Bounty campaign details:

As explained in the WP we are reserving 10% on top of what’s raised as bonuses.

Distribution of bonuses. All of the bonuses from the above 10% of coins will be distributed after preICO is successful and closed. For easier count we are making this 10% of coins equivalent to 10.000 stakes.

4500 - investors bonuses programme.
1000 - reserved for further bonuses, we don’t yet know what it will be.
4500 will be distributed among up to 15 bonus programme participants. What we are interested in is the following:
   •   Blogging campaign
   •   Twitter campaign
   •   Weibo campaign
   •   QQ and Wechat groups promotion
   •   Bitcointalk messaging promotion
   •   Translation: only Japanese, Spanish, Bahasa, no other languages required

Send us your proposal to [email protected]. Your proposals should include:
   •   Your username in our slack chat (we will only use slack to communicate with bonus programme participants)
   •   Evidence of quality work previously (links, number of followers/group sizes etc, examples of your materials)

We will contact each good proposal individually to agree on the terms.

Special requirements:

Blogging campaign
   •   Quality texts with real followers/previous reads (at least 1000 followers)

Twitter and weibo campaign
   •   at least 500 followers, good engagement with mostly crypto topics

QQ and Wechat groups promotion
   •   We will join the groups as well
   •   At least 500 people across groups, with quality conversations (no chit-chat, bullying, accusations etc.)

Bitcointalk messaging promotion
   •   At least full member rating, ability to run the campaign in several languages highly preferred

Translation: only Japanese, Spanish, Bahasa, no other languages required.
   •   Need examples of the translations already done on bitcointalk

Investor bonuses campaign:
We will additionally reward early investors with the following mechanics:
All of the contributions received will be split into 4 blocks of 75.000 USD each. Contributors from each block will receive 3% of the sum equivalent to that of the of the contributions in the following blocks proportionate to size of their own contribution. This will be distributed after the end of preICO. Couple of examples below to explain:
Example 1:
Mr A contributes 10k among the first 75k contributed to our preICO, total amount raised is 300k.
Then, Mr A will receive 3%*(75k+75k+75k) * 10k/75k = 900 USD worth of preWabi tokens as a bonus.

Example 2:
Mr B contributed 20k among the 2nd 75k contributed, 250k raised overall.
Then Mr B will receive 3%*(75k + 25k) * 20k/75k = 800 USD worth of preWabi tokens. In this example Mr B receives contribution from the full block 3 and only 25k in block 4 because only 250k is raised and the size of block 4 is actually 25k.

This is only relevant to the preICO. The full ICO will have a different bounty campaign.

this is a very cool project...
Activity: 38
Hi guys! I read that WaBi and VeChain have a similiar project, but I still can't see in what sense. Can you tell me some more about the differences between this two project? As an investor, should I prefer WaBi that has a lower marketcap?

Because wabi is still so cheap, you should buy wabi massively I think. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: