Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] WaBi (蛙币) coin backed 🔥 by safe products in China - page 13. (Read 57051 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hi guys! I read that WaBi and VeChain have a similiar project, but I still can't see in what sense. Can you tell me some more about the differences between this two project? As an investor, should I prefer WaBi that has a lower marketcap?
Activity: 13
wabi i think it is not in sale now, i have bought orders in etherdelta unfortunately not at all
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hi, the problem of counterfeit is very actual nowadays. Very cool project. Am I late to participate in ICO?
What exchanges will you be on and when is it possible to buy tokens there?
Activity: 8
I'm an early adopter but just bought myself some more WABI despite of it being at its ATH. The token price has 4x in the past few months but I definitely still see lots of growth potential in 2018. Wishing the team all the best!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
WaBi is the best. So stable during the correction.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
hi guys where can i find the WABi token address details so i can add to MEW?
Contract address:    0x286bda1413a2df81731d4930ce2f862a35a609fe
Decima: 18
 Grin
Activity: 187
Nice move Wabi

Slow but steady. Hope for 10 USD this year.
Activity: 31
Activity: 38
So slience here,  Huh any slack invite?
Activity: 182
Hello everybody is there someone that can explain me how wabi works? I know that like veChain, Walton ecc. exploit RFID.. but how?
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Hello everyone! Would you mind telling me what is in store for WaBi in January? Any good news or updates?
Activity: 38
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto
when will other tokens be released?
Activity: 303
 I'm sure about the concept of this project, it will be an interesting project, hopefully it can run well and good luck for WABI
Activity: 406
Quantity of Wabi ara 100m. Can developers increase these? Or It will be same all time?
Activity: 308
hi guys where can i find the WABi token address details so i can add to MEW?
Activity: 193
Russian translition is exist?
Activity: 13
what is the latest situation?
Activity: 238
Do you guys think that we will see WaBi again under $2 dollars? I want to buy some more, but am not sure if I should buy now or wait some more time and buy when it hits lower levels. Im not good at technical analysis and dont know if its even possible to use this technique for now as WaBi is not traded for long. Maybe you can give me some advice. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
how can we know how many active users are using the Wabi app? How can we keep track of it?
Pages:
Jump to: