Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥 - page 30. (Read 24806 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
looking at a very interesting thread makes me think this project is highly developed and trustworthy in the future, a neat and committed team composition to the progress of the project, it's a pride of its own
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
in an ideal situation the process of determining the intrinsic value of these coins, is based on demand and supply right, we found this in most coins   Undecided
Activity: 39
former trader here, will the telegram channel be converter to a whale traders post ico??
Activity: 34
How secure are the tokens ?? I know there are some scary hackers out there !!
Activity: 35
QUESTION! is there any country citizens who can not buy your tokens?
Activity: 31
we might see some downside temporarily like we do all icos,, but I guess Warren Buffett said “Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.”
Activity: 30
can these tokens be traded on we chat or other underground platforms ??
Activity: 28
is there a similar Ico like you LOYAKK ?? b2b's using your platforms ? in other words who are your competitors ??
Activity: 27
Ive been watching these thread for some time, Do you guys anticipate a rapid rise in investors in the near future ??
Activity: 10
which advisors are you planning to add in addition to the current ones? any idea
Activity: 88
so your tokens are used to send information via blockchain method, why not make this B2c so we can redsign sites like reddit, youtube, etc decentralised ??

Yes that is correct. We have existing commercial clients! This ensures the viability of the token and of the company.

Where I see the stats of where the money is positioned? what % is going into marketing, sales, etccc

It is on the whitepaper at www.loyakk.io

Great project! Seems very promising and has a big potential. . I am supporting this project I hope it will be a success program. Good luck

Thank you for your help!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Great project! Seems very promising and has a big potential. . I am supporting this project I hope it will be a success program. Good luck
Activity: 39
Where I see the stats of where the money is positioned? what % is going into marketing, sales, etccc
Activity: 48
so your tokens are used to send information via blockchain method, why not make this B2c so we can redsign sites like reddit, youtube, etc decentralised ??
Activity: 88
What are your future plans, team? Do you have smth interesting in store for us?

Yes, presale is live!! Please check it out.

We will be intending to deliver this platform to large clients which you can see from our website. www.loyakk.io

I think there will be enough demand on this token to take off the project! Cool

Thanks for your support.

Where can I find the large sponsors/ advisors as well as the pre-existing clients you have? How long have you had them etc.

It is on the website! Thank you..

R you peeps really the first blockchain business relationship compnay.??

Yes, that is correct. Thanks!

ICO givevs tokens, please refer to our whitepaper on www.loyakk.io

Is the coins minable and when will we be able to start mining Huh

No, you can read the tokenomics whitepaper on www.loyakk.io

We have existing clients and we will upgrade their platforms to be blockchain enabled.

interesting how you find Civic as a close client?
Civic CEO Vinny Lingham echoed Salim's statement saying, "This collaboration marks another milestone for Civic's ecosystem and for on-demand, secure, and low-cost access to identity verification services.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/loyakk-announces-partnership-with-civic-to-integrate-identity-verification-services-into-their-blockchain-enabled-business-relationship-platform-2018-02-13

I am not sure I understand your question. Thanks for your support!

yeah whats the reason for the change in date ? thankss

To ensure everyone can buy!!

WHatsss the presale risen funds ?? have we reached the soft cap?!?!

Not at the moment. Check it out on @Loyakk telegram for updates

You guys have received a lot of attention lately, im guessing thats thanks to effective marketing, but ive seen your website and reddit, still room for improvement .. overall good work  Grin

Thank you for your support!.

How far will the expansion go for Loyakk ? like what happens to the addition raised funds?

It will go as per the charts on loyakk.io
Activity: 45
How far will the expansion go for Loyakk ? like what happens to the addition raised funds?
Activity: 53
You guys have received a lot of attention lately, im guessing thats thanks to effective marketing, but ive seen your website and reddit, still room for improvement .. overall good work  Grin
Activity: 52
WHatsss the presale risen funds ?? have we reached the soft cap?!?!
Activity: 31
yeah whats the reason for the change in date ? thankss
Activity: 35
interesting how you find Civic as a close client?
Civic CEO Vinny Lingham echoed Salim's statement saying, "This collaboration marks another milestone for Civic's ecosystem and for on-demand, secure, and low-cost access to identity verification services.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/loyakk-announces-partnership-with-civic-to-integrate-identity-verification-services-into-their-blockchain-enabled-business-relationship-platform-2018-02-13
Pages:
Jump to: