Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥 - page 29. (Read 24806 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
This project is gaining attention here in the community. People are getting interested in this project because of the unique features that Loyakk has and also that they can see the real potential of this project for the community. That is one of the reasons why I continue to support this project. Sooner or later, I believe that this project can reach its goal
Activity: 133
Loyakk is getting more popular for the people here in the community of crypto currency. People are looking for the best projects they wanted to invest their money, time and effort. In short, all people are looking for a trustworthy project, they can trust in the future. And so, another project came out in this community to prove its potential and capability. I hope that this project will make its way to success and will be productive.   
Activity: 155
I was reading the whitepaper and it seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment!
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
I was interested in this project until today and the vast army of paid shills came in to generate false interest.

Multitude of new users with usernames of firstname_lastname_X who signed up today with all of their posts coming in this thread.

If this has nothing to do with your ICO you should put a stop to it fast.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
This is a good project with revolutionary ideas that could greatly amaze people all over the world Grin
Activity: 199
The project is going strong through its road map. I will be looking forward for the success of this project
Activity: 146
Having a central conversational group like telegram would be a great help for this project. Especially now that the Loyakk project is getting more and more known by most people and also, on the other hand, the Loyakk community is getting bigger and that's a great progress. I hope that this progress will continue.
Activity: 213
hey! Do we have any experts here? What do u think of it?
Activity: 207
When do you start the main ICO? How many rounds do you plan? And when it will end?
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money? 
Activity: 193
This project is gaining popularity and getting widely spread and it's very good for all of us supporters 
Activity: 195
Your concept sounds good, yes, but is it so much in demand now?
Activity: 198
There are lots of reasons to join the project! First of all, I personally like that the WP is very clear and solid - they have a vision of what they are going to make
Activity: 176
I read this project's website, white paper, road map, the contents are very detailed, and the team is very strong, is a reliable project, it is worth investing.
Activity: 200
we are looking forward to the progress of this project, hopefully the team can make this project a success.
Activity: 184
I'm interested in the idea of your project. Tell me, what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project? And what happens if you do not collect the necessary amount? Will you continue to work on the project?
Activity: 194
i see a good future of this project, good luck and i wish this project a big success in the near future!
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Every day I see new promising and interesting projects. Today I was pleasantly surprised by Loyakk Cheesy
Activity: 52
Any idea why no other b2b ico has utilised enterprise relationship to be blockchain enabled?
Activity: 88
looking at a very interesting thread makes me think this project is highly developed and trustworthy in the future, a neat and committed team composition to the progress of the project, it's a pride of its own

Thank you!!

in an ideal situation the process of determining the intrinsic value of these coins, is based on demand and supply right, we found this in most coins   Undecided

It will be used by commercial entities that value the coin itself as an information token.

former trader here, will the telegram channel be converter to a whale traders post ico??

It is possible. Nothing is set in stone regarding that issue.

How secure are the tokens ?? I know there are some scary hackers out there !!

Take a glance at our tokenomics to see how it all falls together.

QUESTION! is there any country citizens who can not buy your tokens?

US. Thank you.

we might see some downside temporarily like we do all icos,, but I guess Warren Buffett said “Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.”

can these tokens be traded on we chat or other underground platforms ??

is there a similar Ico like you LOYAKK ?? b2b's using your platforms ? in other words who are your competitors ??

Ive been watching these thread for some time, Do you guys anticipate a rapid rise in investors in the near future ??

Thank you for your support! Loyakk has its own platform for the time being.

which advisors are you planning to add in addition to the current ones? any idea

We will keep you updated!
Pages:
Jump to: