Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥 - page 31. (Read 24806 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Is the coins minable and when will we be able to start mining Huh
Activity: 27
R you peeps really the first blockchain business relationship compnay.??
Activity: 31
Where can I find the large sponsors/ advisors as well as the pre-existing clients you have? How long have you had them etc.
Activity: 134
I think there will be enough demand on this token to take off the project! Cool
Activity: 126
What are your future plans, team? Do you have smth interesting in store for us?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Do you have twitter and facebook bounty program for this ICO?
Activity: 140
Hi, where can I see any info about the CEO or other team members?
Are you kidding?
I'm really hate this comment, you can find it on the website so you can read the info about the CEO and the others team members. 
Don't be so harsh there mate. Look, he is just a newbie and I think he just wants to be noticed or get helped by someone else. Maybe there is a chance that he will join and invest in the project so he's asking questions about the ICO
Yeah, I agree with you. The best way to do is guide them and tell them how they can see it in the site. This is common to all newbies now - they are lazy to search the details and they want a direct answers. 
Activity: 213
Are you kidding?
I'm really hate this comment, you can find it on the website so you can read the info about the CEO and the others team members. 
Don't be so harsh there mate. Look, he is just a newbie and I think he just wants to be noticed or get helped by someone else. Maybe there is a chance that he will join and invest in the project so he's asking questions about the ICO
Activity: 214
Are you kidding?
Activity: 144
Activity: 216
Hey guys. i was wondering why we need to use blockchain technology for this project and what purpose does it serve? maybe i missed something. but im not getting a clear picture 
Activity: 208
Just wonder, what is the exact minimum ETH for investing? I have been reading different explanations - please clarify.
Activity: 88
Wow this is great! Another amazing and interesting project have come out in the world of cryptocurrency

Cheers. Cheesy

The Loyakk concept is really great, I support this project because I see all teams good professional and capable in the crypto currencies. I am looking forward to see how this project will develop in the future. Closely watching the progress!!!

Thanks!

Who are the big names that supports this project? Cpold you tell us about your team members' achievements?

SAP, Novartis, Infosys...Thanks!!!

I was very much interested in this project, Loyak looks really remarkably!! Whether it is possible to obtain more information on marketing strategy?

Thank you

I was very much interested in this project, Loyak looks really remarkably!! Whether it is possible to obtain more information on marketing strategy?

Was wondering the same thing!!

Thanks!

Loyakk is looking strong so far, can anyone point me to their telegram channel? Do they have one??

Yes thank you!

Is there an update on the presale? I have been seeing that presale is on live now??? Admin>>

Yes there is an update it is now live!!

Telegram channel was down for some time?? Scammers/hackers?

A little while, it is up and running!

Hi admin where to post German translation?

Please post on Google Doc form..

Hey project looking bigger and bigger every day.

How long until the tokens are delivered

4 weeks until after ICO. Thanks!

Youre right, telegram channel is at 2400,,,

Thanks for your support!!!

hey why on loyakk website the layout has changed?Huh

New layout for the new ICO Smiley

Activity: 45
hey why on loyakk website the layout has changed?Huh
Activity: 28

Youre right, telegram channel is at 2400,,,
Activity: 52

Activity: 27
Hi admin where to post German translation?
Activity: 48
Telegram channel was down for some time?? Scammers/hackers?
Pages:
Jump to: