Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥 - page 33. (Read 24806 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 52
Any updates on the launchdate?
Activity: 34
Very interesting project with all the components of a road map and white paper. The developers have clearly described the problem and its solutions.

Yes I noticed that the problems were focused on b2b problems and securitisation.....
Activity: 35
I reviewed some of the important points to read but not the whole whitepaper and it already satisfied me. I heard this ICO on telegram only and thanks for them. What i don't like is the presentation of the Ann thread its lack of good things to provide as the main features of your perspectives to front. Btw. Im looking forward for it and goodluck i will wait for the ICO Smiley

What points did you review?

I was quite confused but I have confidnece in their large customers for prolonged business licensing.
Activity: 88
Keep up-to-date on the latest Loyakk Vega news on our Blog. Discover Enterprise Blockchain Perspectives, News and More! Visit our blog here: https://medium.com/loyakk-vega-blog
Activity: 155
Very interesting project with all the components of a road map and white paper. The developers have clearly described the problem and its solutions.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
I reviewed some of the important points to read but not the whole whitepaper and it already satisfied me. I heard this ICO on telegram only and thanks for them. What i don't like is the presentation of the Ann thread its lack of good things to provide as the main features of your perspectives to front. Btw. Im looking forward for it and goodluck i will wait for the ICO Smiley
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
It seems very cool and interesting with good concept, I like your project. Wish you great success and good luck!
Activity: 88
Looking past #Bitcoin, #Blockchain provides the potential to transform governments, impact macro-economic systems & so much more! Power is found through #cryptocurrencies powered by Blockchain. Find out more here:

https://medium.com/loyakk-vega-blog/beyond-bitcoin-blockchain-means-business-d82614de8f82
Activity: 214
I'm sure that this app will bring a lot of benefits to all users and it will became very popular in the near future
Activity: 146
Is it possible to read somewhere a confirmation from members of the advisory board regarding their support of the project and their view on it?
Activity: 207
The project seems interested, so devs please keep the audience updated, thx) 
Activity: 213
Hi there! Do you need additional developers?
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
It looks good thanks! How could I invest? I have btc. What should I do?
Activity: 193
Wow! Very promising project. A solid whitepaper, this will surely gains investors attention. This should be appreciated in the cryptocurrency world. A will watching out for more progress of this project. 
Activity: 195
Promising project. It’s a good idea to have an ability to entrust my funds to an experienced team. I wanted to invest in some ico, and luckily found Loyakk 
Activity: 198
A good project, I think this is a great prospect for investors. I will follow the news! 
Activity: 200
Wow this is a great project, at the first time I saw this project I genuinely didn't think that this is good, but now I think that I was totally wrong.
Activity: 205
Hi
Just found out your project, didn't read the whitepaper yet.
Could you briefly explain what your project is about?
Pages:
Jump to: