Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥 - page 32. (Read 24806 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Is there an update on the presale? I have been seeing that presale is on live now??? Admin>>
Activity: 35
Loyakk is looking strong so far, can anyone point me to their telegram channel? Do they have one??
Activity: 53
I was very much interested in this project, Loyak looks really remarkably!! Whether it is possible to obtain more information on marketing strategy?

Was wondering the same thing!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I was very much interested in this project, Loyak looks really remarkably!! Whether it is possible to obtain more information on marketing strategy?
Activity: 153
Who are the big names that supports this project? Cpold you tell us about your team members' achievements?
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
The Loyakk concept is really great, I support this project because I see all teams good professional and capable in the crypto currencies. I am looking forward to see how this project will develop in the future. Closely watching the progress!!!
Activity: 149
Wow this is great! Another amazing and interesting project have come out in the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 201
I just found out about this project... It looks interesting. I'll take my time to look this up before putting my money on it.
Yes you need to think again if you want to put your money on an ICO project, because there are still many out there that can even be good or can be ugly. I think this project is pretty good for investment.
Activity: 228
I just found out about this project... It looks interesting. I'll take my time to look this up before putting my money on it.
Yes you need to think again if you want to put your money on an ICO project, because there are still many out there that can even be good or can be ugly. But I think this project is pretty good for investment
Activity: 162
Hi everyone! Have you seen any other similar projects already?
hi I haven’t seen any similar projects yet. And in my opinion this project is kind of unique speaking about their concept and proposed solutions
Activity: 218
Any chance project team is doing a video interview with team members to boost an investor confidence? Since you have published pictures and full names of your project team members, I'm guessing video shouldn't be a problem? 
Activity: 220
I think that an excellent project is impossible without an excellent idea, and you definetely have one. Believe in your sucsess! 
Activity: 156
Hi, I have not seen anything like it yet. So I think this is the best project now. True. I look forward to seeing all functions
Activity: 225
Activity: 125
A good project mission improves the convenience of doing business. It is good to continue to grow this will be very useful and good luck
Activity: 238
Activity: 148
Why, in your opinion, the project is worth ICOing? What is its difference from similar projects?
Activity: 233
What do you guys think how the token is going to be profitable?
One advice: invest only risk money you can afford to lose. Make decisions based on what you think, not what others tell you, more often they are not out for your interest, they are out for theirs. And if you want to learn what to invest in - use reliable websites to investigate coins
Activity: 119
What do you guys think how the token is going to be profitable?
It's impossible to say for sure, but I have great hopes about this project in general and the profits it could provide for investors. Anyway you should do some analysis and decide for yourself is it worth your investment
Activity: 71
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have set target for that? 
Pages:
Jump to: