Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 35. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
It seems this ICO looking interesting, previous i see the team in this projects so great to make the development of this ICO is improved greatly with good. I am very confident if this project will success and have a future who very nice.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Prime-Ex will introduce the Revolution Loan, a financing solution featuring streamlined and significant improvements to traditional residential real estate home financing options.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I joined this ICO I would say from the beginning, and I have seen such a great response. It's amazing that with a great team the progress shows.
Unlike the traditional real estate model, Prime-Ex does not profit from one activity only.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I will definitely keep on digging the white paper for more and more beneficial ideas. Great concept for investors.
Will this platform expand their brand value in other cities too? or you just want to regulate your project in Panama City ?

Thanks in advance
I think pre-ico phase is on November 1st. But you have not updated your thread.

Hope you update your thread as soon as possible.
I think Prime-Ex project is a great opportunity for North American and European investors.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What is the starting bonus on pre-ico ?

could you please tell this to me ?

Pre-Sale starts November 1. See prime-ex.com for the details.

There's a 20% discount for purchases of 3.5 BTC or more, 50 ETH or more, and the equivalence in Fiat.
Now you will see how great this project is, John Gilbert and Theresa Schwark talking about Prime-Ex in Nasdaq, I like this one, I want to see the video
After this Interview  when ICO Starts for sure Token will be sold out Quickly.
Eagerly awaiting the release of the interview too. It's going to take Prime-Ex straight to the top of the sold-out charts

I just saw the Nasdaq post in the @PEXTokens Facebook page. Very cool! Yes, great exposure for the team and the project. Way to go John and Theresa! When is the video coming out?
Thanks for the Info @kerberox I was also wonder what is the difference between Pre-ICO and pre-Sale???

Hi @kchulani - beats me! Hahaha. I see two differences: (1) Pre-ICO was open to anyone with BONUS for any purchased amount. (2) Pre-Sale is also open to anyone, but DISCOUNTS seems to apply only for purchases of 3.5 BTC or more, 50 ETH or more - or whatever that is in fiat.

So, the Pre-Sale seems to be more exclusive than the Pre-ICO. I hope you purchased some PEX in the Pre-ICO! That was the right moment to purchase. Besides, Prime-Ex pumped Pre-ICO bonus from 15% to 40%. Sweet deal!
Activity: 448
This is great Prime-Ex Perpetual ICO will Start on November 1, Mark your calendar now!!
Activity: 299
Merit: 13
Sounds really amazing! Wish you the best of luck!

Prime-Ex Perpetual plan to launch in Panama only or in any other countries also?
Activity: 42
Prime-Ex home buyers will receive an interest rate discount when paying their mortgage with PEX-Tokens.

How much discount we're expecting after using PEX Tokens?
Activity: 42
I basically liked the Financing issue you're adressing in your project related to Real Estate. Getting hassle free finance is very important. I'll definitely have a look at your ICO.
Activity: 135
I like the innovative idea which you've used in your platform which is giving profit to buyers as well as he stake holders.
What is the starting bonus on pre-ico ?

could you please tell this to me ?
Prime-Ex will be a good alternative for people who faces problem for house owning in Panama City and near by places. I believe that popularity of the project is going to raise so fast after it begins.

thanks for sharing
legendary
Activity: 1833
Merit: 1030
Now you will see how great this project is, John Gilbert and Theresa Schwark talking about Prime-Ex in Nasdaq, I like this one, I want to see the video

I saw this myself this morning as well, very good stuff!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Eagerly awaiting the release of the interview too. It's going to take Prime-Ex straight to the top of the sold-out charts
Pages:
Jump to: