Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 34. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Blockchain technology will radically change the way we think of investment and finance in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I wanted you guys to get the first look at this.  PR and media release will be done today.

https://youtu.be/LnYjYUelO0U

This is excellent! I dont know what other ICOs can advertise a Nasdaq interview! It is very positive to see both Teresa and John in the interview. Ideas are clear and well explained. Better yet - even the host knows it-s a great investment opportunity! Great job Prime-Ex Perpetual!
Prime-Ex has determined that Residential Real Estate today follows traditional dinosaur method.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
OMG wow. this s amazing publicity! I am so thrilled for the Prime-ex Team! Congrats! and amazing job!
Activity: 184
I wanted you guys to get the first look at this.  PR and media release will be done today.

https://youtu.be/LnYjYUelO0U
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Who doesnt want a real estate in panama Grin Project seems really interesting and i like and try to support all icos that uses Waves blockchain if they have a known team. Prime-Ex is one of them. I wish you a good luck and i cant wait to see the result of crowdsale.

Hi @Mihaylovic - The Prime-Ex team is far more experienced than other Real Estate ICOs. There seems to be an interview with Nasdaq coming up, that will give even more credibility to the team! I also wish them good luck!
From what I've read and seen so far, Prime-Ex is poised to set the standard for Real Estate ICOs - the gold standard
Who doesnt want a real estate in panama Grin Project seems really interesting and i like and try to support all icos that uses Waves blockchain if they have a known team. Prime-Ex is one of them. I wish you a good luck and i cant wait to see the result of crowdsale.

Hi @Mihaylovic - The Prime-Ex team is far more experienced than other Real Estate ICOs. There seems to be an interview with Nasdaq coming up, that will give even more credibility to the team! I also wish them good luck!
Will this platform expand their brand value in other cities too? or you just want to regulate your project in Panama City ?

Thanks in advance

Interesting question. I'm sure the team's got future ambition too. However, I'm certain they are more focused on delivering a truly revolutionary product at the moment

Page 12 of the Prime-Ex whitepapers talks about Panama as a proof of concept. Those who participate in the PEX-Token will be given first access for future projects. I assume this will also happen in other expat destinations, like Colomia, Ecuador or Mexico.
Prime-Ex will answer the needs of the Panamanian expat and self-employed communities with novel, competitive, and favorable financing terms.

Agree. And, we are invited to join the project with the PEX-Token. Prime-Ex also advertise a brokers package in their website. So, if you bring people to the table I guess you can win a commission, or a bonus, something like that.
Prime-Ex Pre-Sale is going to start on Nov. The subscription to the Pre-Sale whitelist is mandatory.

Hi @emmybd - Yes, and subscription to the whitelist is at ico.prime-ex.com
From what I know , like I know a lot of distributors in Panama, now a lot of those people like to hire local but also people from other countries, you have containers coming in from all over the world, So a lot people come to Panama 1 - to make purchases from distributors and 2 - to move there and open their own companies. Of course this is just a percentage of the people moving to Panama. Many people looking for just a great retirement home as well. Prime-ex is really going to be able to have a great target market once launched. I have no doubt that this project is going to take off!
It would be a new way of doing business in real estate...the better way with the help of the blockchain technology.
Prime-Ex will answer the needs of the Panamanian expat and self-employed communities with novel, competitive, and favorable financing terms.
They were saying earlier that they plan to expand to many other cities, maybe in Indonesia is a good place as well and many other places in central and south america I am guessing.
Prime-Ex will manage the real estate process from beginning to end, allowing opportunities at different times across different activities.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Will this platform expand their brand value in other cities too? or you just want to regulate your project in Panama City ?

Thanks in advance

Interesting question. I'm sure the team's got future ambition too. However, I'm certain they are more focused on delivering a truly revolutionary product at the moment
PEX Token will enable Prime-Ex to achieve its business objectives.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
Prime-Ex Pre-Sale is going to start on Nov. The subscription to the Pre-Sale whitelist is mandatory.
Activity: 133
Good day Dev and Team

--JOINED today and im gald im here...GOODLUCK Kiss Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: