Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 33. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Prime-Ex Perpetual will utilize blockchain technology to crowd-fund its operations with the PEX-Token (PEX), and create both organic and external demand for PEX tokens within the Prime-Ex business model.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
I wanted you guys to get the first look at this.  PR and media release will be done today.

https://youtu.be/LnYjYUelO0U

I was watching. Very cool, you make good and thoughtful advertising, it's great! This approach to business will pay off.  Roll Eyes
Concise and directly to the point. No unnecessary and complicated business-speak. Great project. Excellent interview.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
They were very precise on how they want to move forward and they did speaking about how they are also planning to expand to other countries.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
I wanted you guys to get the first look at this.  PR and media release will be done today.

I was watching. Very cool, you make good and thoughtful advertising, it's great! This approach to business will pay off.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 980
Merit: 276

Thank you very much for the video!. It is a good one. And nice to listen Prime-Ex Perpetual Team on TV!

Thank you for the share!
A very nice interview and clearly explaining everything in a very short time period. I am not interested in buying a house in PANAMA but i think holding some PEX tokens might be a good investment for long term.

I agree. i also believe that there will be exta investors who lives in PANAMA that are not aware about crypto world and this platforms so much but want to be a part of the project. These kind of interviews and advertisements makes these people to learn and search about Prime-Ex as well.
Everyone by now heard of Blockchain and many surely heard of the massive hype ICO are taking the business and financial world.
You will still have the opportunity to become a PEX-Token Holder when their formal ICO begins. Stayed tuned!
Activity: 420
Today real estate business has seen a down growth due to heavy global economic scenario. In this period Prime-Ex will stand with a nice vision by providing the easy service of buying the house and it's maintenance even the easy financing of the whole process.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The "Token Economy" is currently increasing quickly and demand for ICO tokens does not seem to diminish.

True. ICOs are hot right now. Look at this article from CNBC, back in May:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/25/bitcoin-ico-cryptocurrency-start-up-civic-raising-money-initial-coin-offering.html

I am sure the 180M must have tripled from May to October!
BTW, I checked the prime-ex.com website, and there are new advisors. David and Fabien seem to be people with a lot of experience in ICOs. Prime-Ex is getting traction! Very excited to see the outcome and see this project a success!
The Nasdaq interview was short, clear, and straight to the point. Prime-Ex must use it for ads! I can see easily 4 spots of maybe 30 seconds each. You can appreciate how JOhn breaks down the concepts and makes it easy to understand. Well done!
Activity: 910
Merit: 255

Thank you very much for the video!. It is a good one. And nice to listen Prime-Ex Perpetual Team on TV!

Thank you for the share!
A very nice interview and clearly explaining everything in a very short time period. I am not interested in buying a house in PANAMA but i think holding some PEX tokens might be a good investment for long term.
Blockchain offers a lot of potential for financial institutions, especially when it comes to investment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276

Activity: 308
I really enjoyed watching the Nasdaq Interview with Gilbert and Theresa you guys should check it out. Very informative and really paints a clear picture for you.
The "Token Economy" is currently increasing quickly and demand for ICO tokens does not seem to diminish.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
This Prime Ex Perpetual   when ICO open on November 1 , I am so sure it will sold out easily, because I saw already the interview of John Gilbert and Theresa Schwark talking about Prime-Ex in Nasdaq.  Guys that interview is pretty awesome, they have a very high vision this project.
You've seen the interview already? Where? Pop a link here
Activity: 448
I really like this project so much, this project is really the future of real state industry where people any where in the world  can invest and can buy real state properties
This Prime Ex Perpetual   when ICO open on November 1 , I am so sure it will sold out easily, because I saw already the interview of John Gilbert and Theresa Schwark talking about Prime-Ex in Nasdaq.  Guys that interview is pretty awesome, they have a very high vision this project.
Hello guys good day to all, its nice to be here once again in this very promising  ICO project Prime Ex Perpetual  this kind of project you need for your future because this is a long term investment, in Prime Ex Perpetual by investing now your just building a good future, because this project will give you a very high return of your ivestment.
Pages:
Jump to: