Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 39. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I see this as a potential also for retirees as they have mentioned on their website. Imagine a lot of people might migrate to Panama now for the convenience of investment rather than Florida which is a popular destination at the moment. Again Their location is superb. Central! Central America!
Yeah I think the ICO is going to be even bigger than the pre-Sale looking forward to it.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
hey i just read on twitter that it is nov 15 hope it will be one of these dates lol
Definitely November the 15th from the looks of things
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
hey i just read on twitter that it is nov 15 hope it will be one of these dates lol
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
I am a little bit confused. Isnt pre-sale already over? As i checked the website it says pre-sale opens in Nov 1. Can you please clarify this? Thank you.

ICO Pre-Sale
Opens Nov 1

20% discount*
Pre-ICO is over. Main ICO is coming up

Yeah there is a mistake in webpage i think. By the way ico day is announced for October 15!  Cool
I am a little bit confused. Isnt pre-sale already over? As i checked the website it says pre-sale opens in Nov 1. Can you please clarify this? Thank you.

ICO Pre-Sale
Opens Nov 1

20% discount*
Pre-ICO is over. Main ICO is coming up
Yeah I believe there is a Sale in November. Will Prime-ex be adding anything new or have a new marketing campaigned again for the November ICO?
Activity: 126
Lots of discussions about this coin. Submitted my airdrop, hope the coin stands to the expectations of everyone. 
Activity: 910
Merit: 255

ICO Pre-Sale
Opens Nov 1

20% discount*
The community has been growing at a steady pace. Always a good sign
just wondering thought this was interesting would this be a future for prime-EX ?https://twitter.com/evankirstel/status/916834281326071808
hey hows it going.i am glad to see there is good interest in this project.and i am glad to join your community
Activity: 112
Hi Prime-Ex, I've seen some news about hurricane Nate and its impact in the Central American region. How is Panama doing? Any infrastructure damage?
Activity: 184
I just really like the fact that Panama is a huge port for Imports and Expats. Plus it has that Island Tropical Life. In term of Location , Prime-ex has really thought our the long term goals thatThey are looking to accomplish.
Their whitepaper is one of the most well thought out investment plan I've ever had the pleasure of reading

That is a very kind compliment.  Thank you!

Sincerely,

Author
Activity: 112
I just really like the fact that Panama is a huge port for Imports and Expats. Plus it has that Island Tropical Life. In term of Location , Prime-ex has really thought our the long term goals thatThey are looking to accomplish.
Their whitepaper is one of the most well thought out investment plan I've ever had the pleasure of reading

True. Did you see their summary doc? It's also in the website. It's a great project snapshot. I sent it to some of my friends who are now considering Prime-Ex.
Activity: 184
So meaning if happen u want to buy a house with pex token meaning u have to buy tone of pex token ... imgaine a millon dollar house ...
so i guess is a good project but i think bank doesnt really like it

just my 2 cent

yvmen

Hi yvmen,

I'm sure that the bank really doesn't like it.  Ever heard of Jamie Dimon?   Wink
Activity: 420
Prime-Ex has improves the borrowers financing experience by cutting down the risk that time holds over the borrowers head. In this way Borrowers has no worry to get the risk of time value of money.
Activity: 420
Prime-Ex basically provide it's business solution to the real estate buyer who want to buy the land or intend to make home the the area of Panama to the North-American and European expats. For this they have to make down-payment and deposit.
Pages:
Jump to: