Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 40. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
one of my top 5 ICOS  for october!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Yeah the whole point of cryptocurrency is to stay away from those evil banks as much as possible. I believe in Prime-Ex and the banks can get upset and wine about it all they want, but we won't be needing to go to the bank for a loan anymore. Prime-ex to the rescue!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So meaning if happen u want to buy a house with pex token meaning u have to buy tone of pex token ... imgaine a millon dollar house ...
so i guess is a good project but i think bank doesnt really like it

just my 2 cent

yvmen

The bank might not like it, but this is why Prime-Ex is self-financing the houses it sells. This is why Prime-Ex says they can create organic demand for the PEX-Token.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
It is a different real estate project. If they can make a good advertisement, it has good potential. If they can draw interest of investors  in a way and collect investments, the bounties return might be good.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Hey that's a great idea!!! A live stream of the property land!! Is that possible?
Livestream of property land will definitely be awesome. Investors will be clambering over each other for stakes in development. I'm sure the team has something in mind for that
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
So meaning if happen u want to buy a house with pex token meaning u have to buy tone of pex token ... imgaine a millon dollar house ...
so i guess is a good project but i think bank doesnt really like it

just my 2 cent

yvmen
There are so many benefits to companies switching to blockchain, but I think you will see a very big shift in the way people decide to buy a home from now on with the introduction of blockchain. Out with the old ways and in with the new ways
Activity: 420
In a traditional method home-buyer has to expenses for is house maintenance and other related cost own-self. But For Prime-Ex real estate provider bear all the expenses from buying of home to till the abolish of building. This process of work was too cumbersome in a traditional real-estate business but here in the inclusion of blockchain technology this process takes places in no time.
Yeah yuvadeep has that great image within his reach. I really can't wait to see this project grow. This is your chance to watch your investment grow from seed, but it's worth it to put your money in Real Estate and that too being in the form of crypto the returns and the system they have in place will generate great amount of returns for all token holders.

Hi Prime-Ex Perpetual - I just found out you added linked-in profiles to your team members, good job!
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
The Prime-Ex Perpetual proof of concept occurs in the cool highlands and the warm beaches of the Republic of Panama, a top expat destination where financing homes is very difficult.  Prime-Ex Perpetual delivers 80% of profits back to the token holders.  Once the concept is proven, Prime-Ex Perpetual will expand into other geographic locations worldwide.
Prime-Ex basically engaged in the business of real-estate industry that is the whole process from beginning to end consisting of selection of site to the maintenance of the custom home. This operation of the business is funding by the blochchain technology in crowdfund based. And aiming to pool 30 Million of PEXtoken issued.

The best part is that their director team is people with REAL experience. That's why this project will succeed. Prime-Ex seems to be figuring out the ICO thing, but they already figured out the real estate development and financing process - that's the bones of flesh of the business! Look at John, Ulrich, and Teresa's experience in the whitepaper, all of them have been in this business for long!
Hey that's a great idea!!! A live stream of the property land!! Is that possible?
I was wondering the same. Will there be any shows that Prime-ex will be attending in the coming months? Like any blockchain shows? Just wondering.

Wouldn't mind a livestream of their show in the near future
I like Prime-Ex. You know, I'm interested in what exchanges are you planning on listing your coins? This is also an important issue for investors as well as for speculators. And what are your plans for the future?  Roll Eyes
It's a Waves-based token and since Waves has an integrated decentralized exchange, you can automatically trade the token right on that platform. No need to wait for exchange listing

Indeed. This question is already answered in the whitepaper;
"It is intended that PEX tokens will trade freely on various token exchanges, but will initially trade on the Waves’ decentralized DEX Exchange. Prime-Ex Perpetual is open to allowing the trading of PEX on any number of public token exchanges in the future, such as Kraken, Poloniex, Bittrex, etc. as opportunities to do so arise."
Once you come to terms with WAVES DEX and its easy of use, you can't help but wonder how you've lived so long without this convenience
Activity: 71
Interesting Project and after read White paper am sure its best
Prime-Ex basically engaged in the business of real-estate industry that is the whole process from beginning to end consisting of selection of site to the maintenance of the custom home. This operation of the business is funding by the blochchain technology in crowdfund based. And aiming to pool 30 Million of PEXtoken issued.
For right confirmation of their report of bounty participant should follow the bounty rule that is in PDF form. Participants will get their token according to their share and all bounty will distributed after the the ICO.
The bounty program of Prime-Ex is good interface as they made easy to the bounty worker for work and reporting the same in one place. There is no chance of forgetting or fraud.
With everyone new being added to the team, and the new advisors this project is going to take off. It already has a good reception and is expected to grow only even further.
Pages:
Jump to: