Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 38. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
When will your Token will be live.

Hi @Shivek, the ICO Pre-Sale starts Nov 1 and runs until Nov 8.

ICO runs from Nov 15 - 30.

See project details and whitepaper at prime-ex.com.
Can you tell me is airdrop for Prime-Ex tokens now available for us or not ?
I wanna participate in this

Hi @heelzkinu, what do you mean by airdrop?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
If Prime-Ex would be a profit.Then it will be huge.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

I have read its white paper , where it is mentioned that ICO crowd sale will be there for investors from November 1st,2017.
Can you tell me is airdrop for Prime-Ex tokens now available for us or not ?
I wanna participate in this
This is my first time that I've seen real estate platform on crypto world.
Now I think time has come where crypto world can change everything and will bring huge benefits in future .

looking forward to invest some in this project.

Thanks for sharing this ANN thread with us.
Activity: 23
It's being a long time to see such a beautiful Token. Hope to see it soon.
Activity: 36
Activity: 308
I think that Prime-ex is getting a lot of big players,They are offering discounts to those investors who want to invest large sums. This seems very interesting, glad to hear!
Activity: 16
As a newbie I think its a great concept and can go to large extend.
Activity: 36
I have seen your whitepaper, and it is a brilliant idea. I am hoping to join you on Telegram.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
one of my top 5 ICOS  for october!

Hi @TacticalGenius, there are many reasons to like this project, what are your top 3?
Mine would be decentralized ownership of property
hey am i right as to understand that you would have to live in panama to purchase property?

Probably not. I doubt that in order to buy housing in Panama, I need to live there. After all, this is a blockchain, and there is the beauty lies in the fact that everyone can access it, while bypassing all intermediaries and regulators. So I'm sure that anyone can buy a property there.

Hi @MakersONE - I've read the whitepaper from head to toes twice! You don't need to live in Panama to access the housing solutions that Prime-Ex Perpetual will offer to its homebuyers. In fact, the main argument for the financing solution (Revolution Loan) that Prime-Ex will provide is precisely because expats have most of their income from abroad.

They have an interesting criteria to apply for the Revolution Loan. For instance, no income verification but asset verification. You must also have proven reserves to pay your mortgage for at least 2 years. See page 11 of the WP.
I am a little bit confused. Isnt pre-sale already over? As i checked the website it says pre-sale opens in Nov 1. Can you please clarify this? Thank you.

ICO Pre-Sale
Opens Nov 1

20% discount*
Pre-ICO is over. Main ICO is coming up

Yeah there is a mistake in webpage i think. By the way ico day is announced for October 15!  Cool

@Stavri, Prime-Ex had clarified their dats in a post a few days ago, take a look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22571730

ICO Pre-Sale: Nov 1-8. This seems to be an opportunity to have a discount only if you purchase 3.5 Bitcoin or more.

ICO: Nov 15-3.0. This seems to be open to everyone. No discounts indicated.

This should clarify  Grin
one of my top 5 ICOS  for october!

Hi @TacticalGenius, there are many reasons to like this project, what are your top 3?
just wondering thought this was interesting would this be a future for prime-EX ?https://twitter.com/evankirstel/status/916834281326071808

Wow! Haha, I think Prime-Ex needs to go one step at a time. Let them build the first houses in Panama, and then consider floating Cities!
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
hey am i right as to understand that you would have to live in panama to purchase property?

Probably not. I doubt that in order to buy housing in Panama, I need to live there. After all, this is a blockchain, and there is the beauty lies in the fact that everyone can access it, while bypassing all intermediaries and regulators. So I'm sure that anyone can buy a property there.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276

Good question.
This project is mostly specified for North American and European expats. But i dont think you have to live in panama to purchase a property. I am also waiting for an answer.
Activity: 294
hey i just read on twitter that it is nov 15 hope it will be one of these dates lol
Definitely November the 15th from the looks of things
yes i believe it will be also.what do you think the price of the token will be at purchase time?
Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: