Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 57. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I want to reserved Indonesia translation
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
In Panama?
It's an interesting concept I think

Thanks Marty.  You should check out Panama if you've never made it here.  Unsurpassed natural beauty with some of the most diverse wildlife in the world, perfect for outdoor types.  Great food, great cost of living, great life here!
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
First of all som many real states now are in the ICO market so i want to ask because you should knew it what is your differential in the biggest running ICO now with the Atlant? or site some advantages i know projects are different but the main thing is the usefulness of it.

Hi Apened,

We certainly know about Atlant and wish them success and all the best with their ICO.  Anyone that seeks to improve the real estate status quo is fine in our book.

We understand real estate.  We understand how a quality home starts with quality engineering, quality materials, and quality workmanship.  We understand chain of title.  We understand the value of comparable sales and quantifiable market data.  We understand the impact that document retention and complete, consistent loan files that are compliant with the company's underwriting guidelines have on the company's mortgage asset class.  We've worked in all phases of real estate as builders and bankers on two continents.  

We understand the inefficiencies in the current system.  We understand how the market has shifted and how homebuilders, homeowners, and home lenders alike are at greater risk.  We believe we are uniquely qualified, given our experience, to help shape the future for the better.

You can read our whitepaper for all the details, but we've created a real estate ecosystem where everyone participating within our ecosystem wins.  Home builders win.  Home buyers win.  PEX-Token holders win.  We have created a fixed supply of tokens against an ever-increasing demand for tokens as principal payments are continually reinvested into the building of more and more houses.  The ecosystem wins.  Prime-Ex Perpetual wins.  The way that title is held is better because of the way that we use corporations.  The experience of the home buyer is better because of streamlined terms and the mitigation of their risk.  The experience of the home builder and home seller is better because they determine their own fate without the involvement of a third party controlling their future sales instead of themselves.  The quality of the collateral is better because experienced workers will be maintaining it month in and month out generating consistency across the collateral pool.  

We've created an ecosystem that we believe is positioned to be first in our market.  Once the concept is proven the ecosystem will continue to expand both in terms of market cap and geographic reach.  We're not competing with other offerings.  We're getting up each morning, looking in the mirror, and figuring out how to end each day better than we started it.  I know I'm biased, but I like very much the road that we're on.  Thanks for asking!

Thanks for your nice words explaining your very own project PEX, I admit its impressive through you and your members were focused in your projects that may lead into success. I understand the concept and believe its success also even though it will not as big as Atlant but for sure it will have other ways and which company would be in partnered.
I am very pleased with the expenditure of this project By providing an opportunity for users to be able to get the most out if they join and be able to receive it easily.
hope this goes smoothly with no problem in coin exchange later on dev.

Hello Ngefek,

We're on the WAVES platform and our PEX-Tokens are already created and in escrow.  Coin exchange testing is almost complete and we anticipate zero issues in either the acceptance of Bitcoin, Ethereum, or WAVES tokens, or the transfer of our PEX-Tokens to your WAVES wallets.

Thanks for the well wishes, much appreciated!
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I am very pleased with the expenditure of this project By providing an opportunity for users to be able to get the most out if they join and be able to receive it easily.
hope this goes smoothly with no problem in coin exchange later on dev.
First of all som many real states now are in the ICO market so i want to ask because you should knew it what is your differential in the biggest running ICO now with the Atlant? or site some advantages i know projects are different but the main thing is the usefulness of it.

Hi Apened,

We certainly know about Atlant and wish them success and all the best with their ICO.  Anyone that seeks to improve the real estate status quo is fine in our book.

We understand real estate.  We understand how a quality home starts with quality engineering, quality materials, and quality workmanship.  We understand chain of title.  We understand the value of comparable sales and quantifiable market data.  We understand the impact that document retention and complete, consistent loan files that are compliant with the company's underwriting guidelines have on the company's mortgage asset class.  We've worked in all phases of real estate as builders and bankers on two continents.  

We understand the inefficiencies in the current system.  We understand how the market has shifted and how homebuilders, homeowners, and home lenders alike are at greater risk.  We believe we are uniquely qualified, given our experience, to help shape the future for the better.

You can read our whitepaper for all the details, but we've created a real estate ecosystem where everyone participating within our ecosystem wins.  Home builders win.  Home buyers win.  PEX-Token holders win.  We have created a fixed supply of tokens against an ever-increasing demand for tokens as principal payments are continually reinvested into the building of more and more houses.  The ecosystem wins.  Prime-Ex Perpetual wins.  The way that title is held is better because of the way that we use corporations.  The experience of the home buyer is better because of streamlined terms and the mitigation of their risk.  The experience of the home builder and home seller is better because they determine their own fate without the involvement of a third party controlling their future sales instead of themselves.  The quality of the collateral is better because experienced workers will be maintaining it month in and month out generating consistency across the collateral pool.  

We've created an ecosystem that we believe is positioned to be first in our market.  Once the concept is proven the ecosystem will continue to expand both in terms of market cap and geographic reach.  We're not competing with other offerings.  We're getting up each morning, looking in the mirror, and figuring out how to end each day better than we started it.  I know I'm biased, but I like very much the road that we're on.  Thanks for asking!

Activity: 159
Merit: 11
In Panama?
It's an interesting concept I think
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 420
arabic translation reserved?

No but we need one.  Please check out our Bounty Campaign rules under the Translation Campaign and see if you want to tackle:

https://prime-ex.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Prime-Ex-BountyProgram-v1-0.pdf

I am very interesting about this project
 I want to reserve arabic translation....
good luck

Okay you got it.  Arabic translation reserved.
thank you
 Wink

No but we need one.  Please check out our Bounty Campaign rules under the Translation Campaign and see if you want to tackle:

good luck

Okay you got it.  Arabic translation reserved.

good luck

No but we need one.  Please check out our Bounty Campaign rules under the Translation Campaign and see if you want to tackle:

Hindi and Mandarin are now reserved for translation bounty campaigns.  In error we had originally left of Mandarin inadvertently.  Thanks for making us aware!
Hi, I find this concept very interesting, and I am very happy with the region they have chosen to showcase their crypto venture. Panama has  a lot of expats that are an able to purchase good housing. But with the system as it is today, people are finding it hard to find the funds. Enter Prime-EX, investors can earn a perpetual income on Prime-Ex Building projects. This has a long way still to go, but I like what I am seeing currently and will keep up to date with this crypto. If anyone has any other information please share, I think there is some great growth here.

Thank you

Thank you, kchulani.  You are quite right about the Panama market.  While our main focus is the real estate ecosystem that we're building, the Panama expat community fits our concept quite nicely because we can offer a product to them within our mainstream ecosystem that is far superior to what they're able to obtain otherwise.  This will help to accelerate our growth and develop the inter-workings of the ecosystem so that our company can expand its global reach.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I am very interesting about this project, many project with real estate platform but I  want to now more about this project. I want to reserve to Indonesia whitepaper....
good luck to you...
Activity: 308
Hi, I find this concept very interesting, and I am very happy with the region they have chosen to showcase their crypto venture. Panama has  a lot of expats that are an able to purchase good housing. But with the system as it is today, people are finding it hard to find the funds. Enter Prime-EX, investors can earn a perpetual income on Prime-Ex Building projects. This has a long way still to go, but I like what I am seeing currently and will keep up to date with this crypto. If anyone has any other information please share, I think there is some great growth here.

Thank you
Great project. Vietnamese translation reserved?

If you want the Vietnamese translation we'd be proud to have you.  Please check out the rules for the translation campaign and make sure you want to tackle it.  If you're okay with the campaign rules then it's yours!

Pages:
Jump to: