Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 56. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Hey needing some feedback before we launch our bounty campaign in earnest.  Is there more or any different information that you would like to see from us so far?
These are the languages that remain unspoken for so far for the upcoming Translation Campaign:

Cantonese

Dutch

French

Hebrew

Japanese

Italian

Klingon

Malay

Norwegian

Portuguese

Thai

Urdu

The campaign was designed so that users could earn a lot of PEX.  If you or anyone you know would be good for the translation campaign please let us know!
Our project hit an amazing milestone today in a very short amount of time.  Thanks to all of those who've offered support to our project so far.  Much appreciated!

--- --- ---

http://nasdaq.einnews.com/pr_news/402394117/the-prime-ex-perpetual-project-pre-ico-ramp-up-surpasses-10-000-facebook-followers-in-first-18-hours

The Prime-Ex Perpetual Project Pre-ICO Ramp Up Surpasses 10,000 Facebook Followers in First 18 Hours
Blockchain-Based Real Estate Start-up Pays 80% Profits to PEX-Token Holders

PANAMA CITY, Panama, September 6, 2017 — /EINPresswire/ The Prime-Ex Perpetual project has announced it surpassed more than 10,000 Facebook followers on its official page in just 18 hours.

The Prime-Ex Perpetual project will disrupt the real estate industry by re-thinking the way homebuilding, home selling, and home financing are approached. Prime-Ex Perpetual realizes synergistic system and bulk purchase efficiencies that are passed along via dividend distributions to PEX-Token holders.

“We’re both humbled and inspired by the attention given our project in such a small amount of time,” remarked John Gilbert, CEO and Co-Founder of the project. “This was certainly more initial support than we anticipated. We realize this is a huge vote of confidence, and we continue to push on toward our official Pre-ICO launch on September 18th with a new sense of pride thanks to the amazing support shown to us by the cryptotoken community.”

About Prime-Ex Perpetual

The Prime-Ex Perpetual proof of concept occurs in the cool highlands and the warm beaches of the Republic of Panama, a top expat destination where financing homes is very difficult. Prime-Ex Perpetual delivers 80% of profits back to the token holders. Once the concept is proven, Prime-Ex Perpetual will expand into other geographic locations worldwide.

About Pre-ICO

PEX-Tokens will be offered beginning September 18th pegged at 1:$1.00 USD-equivalent values of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and WAVES tokens. Early-bird purchasers will receive as much as 15% in incentive PEX-Tokens for participating early in the campaign limited to a combined total of 750,000 bonus PEX-Tokens.

Read more about Prime-Ex Perpetual in the white paper found at www.prime-ex.com. - www.facebook.com/PEXTokens - Twitter: @PEXTokens

Media Contact

Email:   [email protected]
Location: Obarrio, Panama City, Panama, Sortis Business Tower

Prime-Ex Perpetual is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by any government. Accounts or value balances are not subject to consumer protections. This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
There we go again another real estate project.I like the coin supply with such a low supply alot could be pulled off from this project.What happens to unsold tokens? Will they be burnt? Is there a guarantee that no more tokens will be created? Because real estate projects are by far very lucrative and if a project performs well there maybe a temptation to create more tokens.

Hi There Tactical,

Yes, were a real estate project.  Our offering should prove to be quite interesting to you if you take the time to read through what we're doing. 

Unsold tokens:  We are offering 25,000,000 for sale.  Any unsold tokens will remain the property of Prime-Ex S.A. and will be offered for sale at some later date in the future.  They will not be burnt.

Is there a guarantee that no more tokens will be created?  Yes.  In fact, the tokens have already been issued and they're not reissuable.  They are already in escrow with our attorneys and we can't touch them.  It's better than a guarantee.  It's impossible for us to issue more.

Thanks for your interest in the project.  We're excited about our upcoming bounty program, and the Pre-ICO is now just 10 or so days away.  If you have any further questions I'll be happy to do my best to answer them. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
There we go again another real estate project.I like the coin supply with such a low supply alot could be pulled off from this project.What happens to unsold tokens? Will they be burnt? Is there a guarantee that no more tokens will be created? Because real estate projects are by far very lucrative and if a project performs well there maybe a temptation to create more tokens.
Awesome! So the launch of the bounty program will be on the September 10 as planned?

Yes.  Bounty program launches in earnest on the 10th.  Can't wait to get it started!

Is it ok to begin my mandarin and hindi translations of the whitepaper ?

Hi Indokina,

Yes, you may begin the bounty translation and post your threads.  In 48 hours you will be able to formally register at our website and submit your WAVES wallet and read the instructions there.  Good luck with your translation threads, glad to have you aboard!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Awesome! So the launch of the bounty program will be on the September 10 as planned?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Is it ok to begin my mandarin and hindi translations of the whitepaper ?
Tech team reports that they have beta testing covered and that it's ongoing now.
okay I will ask the tech team.
I was wondering why the bounty subdomain redirected to your homepage, now I understand it was in the works Smiley

The SSL certificates installed successfully yesterday.  The bounty code we've written is undergoing testing to ensure that it works properly.  We intend for it to be a step up in user experience.
Let me know if you need beta testers! Smiley
These are the languages that remain unspoken for so far for the upcoming Translation Campaign:

Cantonese

Dutch

French

Hebrew

Japanese

Italian

Klingon

Malay

Norwegian

Portuguese

Thai

Urdu

The campaign was designed so that users could earn a lot of PEX.  If you or anyone you know would be good for the translation campaign please let us know!

I was wondering why the bounty subdomain redirected to your homepage, now I understand it was in the works Smiley

The SSL certificates installed successfully yesterday.  The bounty code we've written is undergoing testing to ensure that it works properly.  We intend for it to be a step up in user experience.
We have now reserved the following languages:

Turkish

Russian

German

Filipino

Spanish

Vietnamese

Indonesian

Hindi

Mandarin

Arabic

Check out our bounty program guidelines for the Translation Bounty to see our remaining languages:

https://prime-ex.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Prime-Ex-BountyProgram-v1-0.pdf

Thanks so much for the reception that we've received from you!  Facebook has now climbed to over 6,500 likes.  We're blown away by the impact and it's because of you! 

Bounty campaign starts in earnest on the 10th.  We've been working really hard behind the scenes to deliver you the most robust and user friendly bounty portal that has been produced to date.  Roll out for that will be 36 - 40 hours from now.

Please message us here or reach out to us on our website or social media if you have any questions about our project.  We'd love to have you aboard!
Thanks for your participation so far.  We have crossed 3,000 likes today on our Facebook page.  Be sure to check out the bounty program we have for Facebook.  There's 250,000 total PEX on the table for our bounty program and 20% of those go to Facebook shares.

We have now reserved the following languages:

Turkish

Russian

German

Filipino

Spanish

Vietnamese

Indonesian

Hindi

Mandarin

Arabic

Check out our bounty program guidelines for the Translation Bounty to see our remaining languages:

https://prime-ex.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Prime-Ex-BountyProgram-v1-0.pdf
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I want to reserved Indonesia translation

Hi aidit45,

Indonesian is yours.  Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: