Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 58. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
This is interesting worth a second look.We'll be reading more.

Thank you wiredideas.  If you have any questions let us know.  Be sure to check out our whitepaper:

https://prime-ex.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Prime-Ex-Whitepaper-v1-0.pdf
I really like this project and all the concepts, I wish you all the best on this!  Wink

Thanks for your support Vanluan.  Much appreciated!
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
Great project. Vietnamese translation reserved?
What does "Thread Support" mean?

Hi Retired,

Regarding thread support, we plan to have 22 separate threads regarding Prime-Ex Perpetual covering 22 languages.  It's impossible for my team to manage all of those especially if they prove to attract a decent amount of attention.  We planned for this possibility by creating a thread support bounty.  Users like you can earn free PEX-Tokens at the after-ICO disbursement of our tokens by simply supporting our project on this thread as well as the other threads in different languages.

So what is support?

If you see an advertisement out in the digital space somewhere about Prime-Ex, be sure to re-post it here.  Same goes for outside articles or other types of noteworthy things that you see out there about us.

If someone's having a hard time finding a document or signing up and we haven't addressed it yet, help them out. We'll get you some PEX.

Once the bounty program starts, the bounty page for the support thread will have a google docs form where you can post your user profile along with the URL for the bounty that you're claiming.  When you register to our website you will share with us your deposit key into a WAVES wallet that you set up.  Once you do that you'll receive PEX tokens at the end of the ICO.  It's as simple as that, and we much appreciate any support that anyone can help us with!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
With total supply token 30.000.000,i thing this is a good project
Soo i will wathcing this thread
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
I really like this project and all the concepts, I wish you all the best on this!  Wink
Hi Prime-Ex Perpetual - interesting project. Spanish translation reserved.

Spanish translation reserved.
Not all real estate coins have the same value proposition.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
another real estate token. :/ will check this thread later
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
This is interesting worth a second look.We'll be reading more.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi Prime-Ex Perpetual - interesting project. Spanish translation reserved.
hello, want to ask about bounty
it says to register we must go to link  https://bounty.prime-ex.com
Registration opens on September 8th at 12:00 p.m. Panama Time.
can we look at spreadsheet of registered member after it open? yeah you know about stakes sistem,
i want to see if too much people join so reward will not interesting anymore

Hi Antiqua,

The plan now is to make it available.  Honestly, that could change by rollout but for now the answer is yes.  Gotta clear legal Smiley
Wow. This might be interesting. I wish you all the best on this!

Thank you for the well wishes, Korlua.  We're excited about our project and hope to make a lasting impact on the way that building, selling, and financing real estate is approached.  It starts here!
Activity: 210
hello, want to ask about bounty
it says to register we must go to link  https://bounty.prime-ex.com
Registration opens on September 8th at 12:00 p.m. Panama Time.
can we look at spreadsheet of registered member after it open? yeah you know about stakes sistem,
i want to see if too much people join so reward will not interesting anymore
Filipino language reserved
Perpetual income based on real estate renting. Very interesting. Project seems to make sense, but I will have to really dig into the whitepaper.

Hi BTCBusinessConsult,

Thanks for checking us out!  

Our concept is not renting, it's a legitimate sale but in a whole new way.  We build, sell, and finance our homes.  From the moment in which a lot is either developed or purchased by us, we put the lot inside of its own individual corporation, and we go ahead and affix the end user mortgage to the property.  When the property sells, the new buyers execute a promissory note that initiates payment terms toward the mortgage, and the shares of the corporation are transferred into the name of the buyer where the shares of the corporation are held in third-party escrow under an escrow agreement that the parties mutually agree to abide by.  

Here's what's different about us:  Our buyers execute a maintenance agreement with us to where we cut the grass, maintain the landscaping, fix faucets, leaks, etc., in real-time as they occur.  That means service after the sale, and it means that we have eyes on our collateral on a monthly basis.  In essence, we're paid by our buyers to maintain our own collateral and that's a great thing, because we plan in advance for the possibility that we might be selling it again.  There's a built in minimum buyback clause that the buyers can execute that states we'll buy the house back at two-thirds what they paid for it.  That means that they can lock in their maximum risk exposure, and it means that we've placed ourselves on the same side of the table as our customer: what's good for them is good for us, and the customer has traded interest rate risk, or the risk of time, in favor of equity participation with us.  We all win!

There's of course more to it, but in essence that's the difference between a rental program and and ownership program.  Thanks again for checking us out, if you have any questions about the whitepaper please let me know!

The project looks promising, Will keep watching

Thanks mickycob1!  We have put a whole lot of time and a whole lot of legal fees into putting this concept together in a way that is both beneficial to people and legally viable.  One or the other would not be a product I would endorse or promote, but fitting them together this way I like very much.  But maybe I'm biased Smiley  If you have any questions let me know, glad to help if I can.
Pages:
Jump to: