Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟ANN👟] ProjectDresscode - WEAR THE BLOCKCHAIN [Bonus] - page 22. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Hey. How many tokens were put on sale?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. How many stages will ICO include?   
4, including preliminary ones. Every of them has its specifics.
Activity: 30
The basic theme that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the project.
 Good luck fellows!
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Good afternoon. How many stages will ICO include?   
Activity: 308
In your opinion, will dresscode help to struggle against distribution of fake products all over the world?   
I believe that it will, but many things depend on the paces of global expansion of the product. And also on the number of brands ready to provide the info. 
What makes it sense for brands to provide the info? I still can’t understand.   
It’ll be easier for them track the fakes, to control quality of products and stop losing money cause of pirate copies.    
But will they get at least some share of income of dresscode? I think it would motivate them much better.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Greetings! Is everything going as it was planned? Or have you got problems? Thanks!

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In your opinion, will dresscode help to struggle against distribution of fake products all over the world?   
I believe that it will, but many things depend on the paces of global expansion of the product. And also on the number of brands ready to provide the info. 
It’ll be easier for them track the fakes, to control quality of products and stop losing money ‘cause of pirate copies.    
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
another scammy ICO that has bought some muppets to bump up their post count to try and make them seem legit.

absolutely ridiculous.

Also how does an office manager that supposedly makes jokes qualified to be a fucking advisor?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 175
Are there any countries the citizens of which don’t have a right to take part in ICOs or use the platform? If so, list them, please.     
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Hello. How will you stabilize the token rate? If it changes too often, it’ll be inconvenient to set prices.     
Activity: 106
Will the team provide reports on expenditure of funds attracted during the ICO? I’m for maximum possible transparency.   
Activity: 113
Good afternoon. The trends of fashion industry change constantly. What’s your plan in case limited edition clothes loses demand?   
Activity: 78
Hi. What amount of funds is the team planning to collect during the private presale?

$3 million. It seems to me the task is easy.    
Activity: 126
Hi. What amount of funds is the team planning to collect during the private presale?
Activity: 32
good idea, rely in the future should run under the planned!
Really good project, credible project!  Good luck guys!
Merit: 100
How will the funds collected during the pre-sale be spent?   
As a rule, the teams spend these funds on holding the following rounds. I don’t think that dresscode won’t become an exception.
Activity: 55
How will the funds collected during the pre-sale be spent?   
Pages:
Jump to: