Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟ANN👟] ProjectDresscode - WEAR THE BLOCKCHAIN [Bonus] - page 24. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hey. Why not launch a service for any brand clothes?   
I suppose that the main reason is that the genuineness problem is pressing only in cases when it’s about series of limited edition clothes.     
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Hey. Why not launch a service for any brand clothes?   
Activity: 71
How will process of acquisition of certified blockchain wear happen? I’m interested in the technology itself.   
Activity: 78
Hello. NFT becomes a new trend in blockchain field. Are you planning to use this technology in yr project?   
Activity: 82
What license does yr project need to carry out its activates? How soon will you be able to get them?   
Activity: 76
Good afternoon. Are there any regions which are priority for yr platform or are you focused on global promotion?   
Activity: 76
Are you planning to create API for connection to online stores? It’d increase the number of potential clients by times.   
Activity: 224
Good evening. Is an opportunity to fake ownership rights completely eliminated, or does it exist?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hey. What bonuses will be active within the framework of the current sale round? 
50%, it’s quite a generous bonus, given a low minimum investment threshold.   
Activity: 51
Hey. What bonuses will be active within the framework of the current sale round? 
Activity: 252
How many tokens were put on sale within the framework of private presale?

45,000,000, and i think that some part of the tokens is already sold.
Activity: 41
How many tokens were put on sale within the framework of private presale?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hi. Will it be possible to use tokens as payment method in physical stores?   
Why not? The dresscode team didn’t deny such a possibility, and the stores won’t be against, i think.   
However, it’ll be quite enough to implement from technical point of view. Anyway, cryptocurrencies aren’t that widely used so far.       
The tokens are built on Ethereum blockchain, if i don’t mix up anything, and terminals compatible with them have been under development for a long time.     
It looks promising, but i’d like to learn more about technical aspect of this issue. Can anyone give me a link to the corresponding document?   
Activity: 392
Why not? The dresscode team didn’t deny such a possibility, and the stores won’t be against, i think.   
However, it’ll be quite enough to implement from technical point of view. Anyway, cryptocurrencies aren’t that widely used so far.       
The tokens are built on Ethereum blockchain, if i don’t mix up anything, and terminals compatible with them have been under development for a long time.     
Activity: 392
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Just checking on the bounty campaign of this project, is there only social campaign available for now?
Will there any other campaign open in the future?
Activity: 89
Hello. Let’s say i don’t want third parties to be able to track the fact that i owned some item. Can i conceal my data?   
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
It’s said in the WP that dresscode will help to increase sales of certified blockchain wear. Does it mean that you’re going to work directly with brands?   
Pages:
Jump to: