Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟ANN👟] ProjectDresscode - WEAR THE BLOCKCHAIN [Bonus] - page 23. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Good evening. Why not consider turning Dresscode into a big brand clothes outlet? It seems to me that this is an excellent idea.     
There’re enough of outlets of such sort. In addition, most brands have their own online shops.  
Sure, but almost none of them use blokhain and don’t accept cryptocurrencies as payment method.     
I have already seen several similar projects, and during the course of development of this one the number of projects will grow, but dresscode is unique because it’ll be focused on limited edition clothes.   
But this product can have competitors, note that it can happen in the near future.     
Maybe, but dresscode will take leading position by the time when they’ll finish developing the plan and start attracting funds.     
As for competitors, does the project have direct competitors? I wanna be aware of all the risks before making investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Good evening. Why not consider turning Dresscode into a big brand clothes outlet? It seems to me that this is an excellent idea.     
There’re enough of outlets of such sort. In addition, most brands have their own online shops.  
Sure, but almost none of them use blokhain and don’t accept cryptocurrencies as payment method.     
I have already seen several similar projects, and during the course of development of this one the number of projects will grow, but dresscode is unique because it’ll be focused on limited edition clothes.   
But this product can have competitors, note that it can happen in the near future.     
Maybe, but dresscode will take leading position by the time when they’ll finish developing the plan and start attracting funds.     
Activity: 122
Activity: 82
Hello. Where is yr head office located? I’d like to talk to the platform’s team before making a decision regarding investment. 
Activity: 406
Why not consider development of your own blockchain in the future? It seems to me that it’s much better than depending on Ethereum.   
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Let’s say, i’ve bought some unique item. Will other users of the network be able to learn about it?   
Activity: 175
Will i be able to remove data about purchases made by me from blockchain? Or at least hide them?   
Activity: 156
Good evening. How long will process of verification of one item take place?   
Activity: 252
How much will be token cost during the current sale stage?
If i got it right, it’s $0.067 for 1 token.
Activity: 62
How much will be token cost during the current sale stage?
Activity: 392
What share of the total number of tokens was put on sale?   
60%, but i’m sure that some of them are already sold out.
Activity: 50
What share of the total number of tokens was put on sale?   
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hey. Why not launch a service for any brand clothes?   
I suppose that the main reason is that the genuineness problem is pressing only in cases when it’s about series of limited edition clothes.     
I don’t agree. It seems to me that fakes are more widespread, and dresscode would solve more problems.   
We shouldn’t exclude shift of vectors in the future, but at the moment it’s more rational to focus on companies providing limited editions clothes.   
Why do you think that this direction should be a priority?
Because more and more brands focus predominantly on limited edition fashion items. This allows dresscode to be the first to take an extremely profitable niche.
Activity: 116
I suppose that the main reason is that the genuineness problem is pressing only in cases when it’s about series of limited edition clothes.     
I don’t agree. It seems to me that fakes are more widespread, and dresscode would solve more problems.   
We shouldn’t exclude shift of vectors in the future, but at the moment it’s more rational to focus on companies providing limited editions clothes.   
Why do you think that this direction should be a priority?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 116
Pages:
Jump to: