Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟ANN👟] ProjectDresscode - WEAR THE BLOCKCHAIN [Bonus] - page 25. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Good evening. How is your project going to reduce the loss in value of pre-owned items? What will be done?   
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Can i buy tokens for DASH?   Good afternoon. Can i buy tokens for DASH?   
I didn’t see them on the list of available payment methods. Anyway, it’s easy to exchange dash to Eth.  Extremely easy.
Activity: 55
Good afternoon. Can i buy tokens for DASH?   Good afternoon. Can i buy tokens for DASH?   
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What is the nominal price of one token of this platform?   
If i havent mixed up anything, it’s $0.01, but, as far as i know, there’re bonuses active now.
Activity: 33
What is the nominal price of one token of this platform?   
Activity: 121
Hi. In yr opinion, what’s the main aim of dresscode? Why was the project created?   
In order to create transparent environment for trading limited brand items. IMHO.   
However, nowadays there’re enough of blockchain marketplaces. The competition among them is incredible, but in fact, they don’t make sense.  
It seems that the projects described by you were thought out badly. This won’t happen to Dresscode.
Yep, i read the plan, i like it. I’m just afraid that implementation of blockchain won’t increase the level of trust to the necessary level.   
It isnt nevessary to increase the level of trust when it’s possible to check anything anytime. Blockchain allows to get rid of such a necessity.   
Okay, let’s say it’ll be all right. What dividends will investors get?   
Activity: 83
Hi. In yr opinion, what’s the main aim of dresscode? Why was the project created?   
In order to create transparent environment for trading limited brand items. IMHO.   
However, nowadays there’re enough of blockchain marketplaces. The competition among them is incredible, but in fact, they don’t make sense.  
It seems that the projects described by you were thought out badly. This won’t happen to Dresscode.
Yep, i read the plan, i like it. I’m just afraid that implementation of blockchain won’t increase the level of trust to the necessary level.   
It isnt nevessary to increase the level of trust when it’s possible to check anything anytime. Blockchain allows to get rid of such a necessity.   
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Projectdresscode uses Blockchain technology to focus on issues that the community is interested in. That is the field of fashion. The solution of the project is very convincing to the user. Based on this, in the future, you intend to expand to other areas?
Activity: 406
Hi. How many tokens were put on pre-sale and where can i track the paces of sale? Thanks in advance.   
Activity: 175
Arent you planning to position your token as a cryptocurrency for purchase of all kinds of clothes? It seems to me that this would make demand for token higher. 
Activity: 106
Good evening. Will Dresscode have a closed ecosystem or will it easily integrate with other solutions?   
Activity: 182
Greetings! Is there any news? What have been done for this period of time? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 106
Let’s say, you’ll get new technologies in the future. To what extent will yr platform be mobile? Will you manage to implement them quickly enough?   
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Are you planning to make yr concept cover any other fields?  Fashion isnt the only field where there’re limited items.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
There is written like this in the first post  "Total tokens minted: 300,000,000"
Does that means there will be no mining available?
And what the reason that you makes all the coins minted already?
Pages:
Jump to: