Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟ANN👟] ProjectDresscode - WEAR THE BLOCKCHAIN [Bonus] - page 26. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Will it be possible to buy the tokens anonymously?     
KYC has become an obligatory procedure long ago, so no, it won’t be possible.
Activity: 84
Will it be possible to buy the tokens anonymously?     
Activity: 128
I like the idea of your project. Blockchain based fashion business, what a profitable idea ?!
I'll follow your project closely.

Couldn't have agreed more. The project idea is brilliant and in this modern world were fashion seems very upfront and having access to limited clothes, I see a lot of prospect with this project.    
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Can a legal entity take part in the ICO?   
Well, it can undergo KYC, so i think yes, it can. 
Activity: 48
Can a legal entity take part in the ICO?   
Activity: 8
I can help you to go to the exchange to sell coins
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. Arent you afraid that the new approach will make limited items massive?   
No way. The number will remain limited, but they will become more available.   
That’s what i’m talking about. They will cost not as much as the ones which are heard to be acquired. This may have negative impact on token cost.
It becomes harder and harder  for me to get yr idea. How can this influence token value? 
As far as i understand, the main source of income of Dresscode is commissions. If the items cost less, the commissions which are a part of cost decline.   
First, there’re several ways to monetize the platform and all of them are described well in the WP. Secondly, Dresscode will be the only place where it’ll be possible to buy limited clothes, so all the deals will made here.
Activity: 116
Good afternoon. Arent you afraid that the new approach will make limited items massive?   
That’s what i’m talking about. They will cost not as much as the ones which are heard to be acquired. This may have negative impact on token cost.
It becomes harder and harder  for me to get yr idea. How can this influence token value? 
As far as i understand, the main source of income of Dresscode is commissions. If the items cost less, the commissions which are a part of cost decline.   
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
In fact, your platform is an intermediary. Where can i learn more about amount of commissions charged?   
Activity: 406
Hi. I don’t understand, how do you offer to combine the usage of escrow and keeping the parties to the deal anonymous? Explain me please.   
Activity: 106
Can i get acquainted with the code of the smart contract used on your platform? Or is it still under development?     
Activity: 153
did presale end? May I join presale bro? What is the minimum charge push for presale? I really want to buy your presale ico, because this project is so quality.
Activity: 113
Good evening. As a rule, ‘bid/ask’ marketplaces suffer ‘cause of people who drive the price up. How will you struggle against them?     
Activity: 294
The idea for a credit card is very good. I hope you can finish the project. We all get this out. Thank you!
Activity: 616
This project does look really interesting to support.
Together with the project we could makes some kind of group that consist of many people that had some streaght.
Activity: 78
Hello. Will all the tokens unsold be destroyed?     
No, they’ll be locked for 2 years & reserved for community growth.
Pages:
Jump to: