Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 100. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Other Creative Ideas campaign includes everything else that we did not mention in relation with Blogging campaign and users can offer. For example, Leader's opinion posts, Instagram promotion, Translations (as we decided not to make the translations a separate bounty program), etc. We appreciate ideas connected with Project itself and you need to realize them until our main token sale ends (mid-September).  
If you have some groundworks and interesting propositions, please, join our Other creative ideas section of Propy's bounty campaigns! Register your participation here - https://goo.gl/forms/3m4xyZZUEahvtdAB3

Thank you for the explanation, I will think about it, summarize my ideas and how they can help to promote the project, as soon as everything will be ready I will register on the provided link. Let's support Propy all together!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Thanks everyone for your support, good wishes, and constant involvement and contributions! We really appreciate them all!

Quick reminder: Propy will be present at two major events happening in San Francisco this August, to meet members of the community and answer all of your questions: Inman Connect  Real Estate Conference and d10e the leading conference on Decentralization. 

We are also inviting our community to co-organizing tech meetups and events in global cities to bring more awareness about the blockchain potential and Propy’s solution.

Join Telegram Group now for instant updates and questions!

Dear Other creative ideas participants,

right now we are creating the terms for your campaign and soon we'll contact each of you individually. No applications will be left without our attention!

Please, mind that you should create your personal account on Orderbook as other Propy bounty participants do in order to get your bounty in the end. We are going to remind you about that in future, however, we kindly ask you to make them beforehand. If you have any question, feel free to contact me here on BTT forum via pm, Slack or Telegram.

Best regards, 
 Propy Bounty and Community Manager

Hi, thanks for the feedback and your communication with the community. Could you please give more details what type of ideas you are interested in, in current  ICO promotion or for the project itself? I left a few ideas here, but as I understood I had to do it via special application?

Other Creative Ideas campaign includes everything else that we did not mention in relation with Blogging campaign and users can offer. For example, Leader's opinion posts, Instagram promotion, Translations (as we decided not to make the translations a separate bounty program), etc. We appreciate ideas connected with Project itself and you need to realize them until our main token sale ends (mid-September). 
If you have some groundworks and interesting propositions, please, join our Other creative ideas section of Propy's bounty campaigns! Register your participation here - https://goo.gl/forms/3m4xyZZUEahvtdAB3

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

PROPY had the pre-sale going on when the Parity attack occurred, causing concerns to the team. 
However, the concerns regarding the Parity issue and other attacks have subsided since then, thanks to the company’s wise choice of Ambisafe multi-sig wallets instead of Parity, which had a bug in them. 

Read more here

Very good update, it is very encouraging that real estate developers, brokerages and governmental have entities from all over the world are showing interest in new technology and would like to know more about Propy. Keep it up dev.
Very good news guys, this proves that prophy is a promising project. Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 798

PROPY had the pre-sale going on when the Parity attack occurred, causing concerns to the team. 
However, the concerns regarding the Parity issue and other attacks have subsided since then, thanks to the company’s wise choice of Ambisafe multi-sig wallets instead of Parity, which had a bug in them. 

Read more here

Very good update, it is very encouraging that real estate developers, brokerages and governmental have entities from all over the world are showing interest in new technology and would like to know more about Propy. Keep it up dev.

Read more here

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Thank you for updating all members and putting forward crowdsale details precisely, i am sure propy will be a success.

Dear All,
we are excited to announce that the Propy crowdsale will be launched on August 15th, 2017. We want to thank everyone for the support, involvement and creative initiatives.

Crowdsale Structure

Please note that the Pre-sale phase will be closing soon. We remind you that the minimum amount to participate in the pre-sale is $50,000 in ETH and the bonus is 10%.
Our Crowdsale Structure is as follows:
- Total PRO tokens supply - 100,000,000
- Price per token - $1.00
- First 24 hours of the crowdsale 10% bonus
- Funding cap: 35M
- Cryptocurrencies accepted: ETH & BTC;
For any other cryptocurrencies, the real-time coin conversion widget will be available **Please note that only amounts less than 2.2 BTC can be converted with ShapeShift**
- There is no minimum for crowdsale participation, the maximum is $500k

Subscribe to our newsletter and follow our official channels for all new updates!

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
How much money was raised during the ICO and what was the price per token?

What ICO are you talking about?
The ICO of the PROPY has not begun yet.
Now only pre-sale is under way. Roll Eyes

Yeah sorry I meant the pre-sale.

The team does not report the details of the pre-sale.
They explain this, that it is not public information but private.

Hm, that is not really a desirable approach in terms of transparency...

I also prefer full transparency. But we see lots of pre-investors on ICOs. And they don't even reveal the details before the ICO.
This is not specific situation for Propy, we see it a lot. I'm sure they have reasons maybe legal ones for that. But I personaly prefer full transparancy  Smiley

Yeah I mean more often than not the privacy argument get abused in the end. Transparency is wonderful to have, especially in a pseudonymous world that we now operate in. Sounds like a contradiction in itself, Pseudonymity and Transparency Tongue
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
The ICO date is now fixed  on August 15, I will like to see update on the success rate of the pre-ICO, this is one of the few sound project in the space and I believe it will be a great success because unlike other ICOs US citizens will be able to participate in the ICO

I think, that due to the fact, that US citizens allowed to take part in this project, PROPI can achieve successful results.
In general, the US population is quite large and are many investors there.  Roll Eyes

But also we know that lots of US citizens participate ICOs even though they're not allowed.

Dear All,
we are excited to announce that the Propy crowdsale will be launched on August 15th, 2017. We want to thank everyone for the support, involvement and creative initiatives.

Crowdsale Structure

Please note that the Pre-sale phase will be closing soon. We remind you that the minimum amount to participate in the pre-sale is $50,000 in ETH and the bonus is 10%.
Our Crowdsale Structure is as follows:
- Total PRO tokens supply - 100,000,000
- Price per token - $1.00
- First 24 hours of the crowdsale 10% bonus
- Funding cap: 35M
- Cryptocurrencies accepted: ETH & BTC;
For any other cryptocurrencies, the real-time coin conversion widget will be available **Please note that only amounts less than 2.2 BTC can be converted with ShapeShift**
- There is no minimum for crowdsale participation, the maximum is $500k

Subscribe to our newsletter and follow our official channels for all new updates!

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The ICO date is now fixed  on August 15, I will like to see update on the success rate of the pre-ICO, this is one of the few sound project in the space and I believe it will be a great success because unlike other ICOs US citizens will be able to participate in the ICO

I think, that due to the fact, that US citizens allowed to take part in this project, PROPI can achieve successful results.
In general, the US population is quite large and are many investors there.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 966

Good to see that countdown again Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The ICO date is now fixed  on August 15, I will like to see update on the success rate of the pre-ICO, this is one of the few sound project in the space and I believe it will be a great success because unlike other ICOs US citizens will be able to participate in the ICO

so the the final start date aug. 15 so we will be expecting bounties mid september. This is nice hope this will be a success thanks for the update bro.

it's getting nearer as time goes on thanks for this update. Hope more and more investor will be supporting propy. Big shoutouts to devs and cm for the time to time updates here and on social media.Propy To the moon!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

Dear bounty participants,

please check out our IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Starting from today we are offering 5% to Other Creative Ideas section and 5% to Community Meetup bounty campaign (see details below).
As a part of the creative ideas Bounty, we have received many great proposals from participants willing to organize Propy Meetups in different international communities. We loved this initiatives, and decided to encourage future meetup events. As a result, considering that half of creative ideas proposals were for meet-ups, we will be splitting the reward allocation between these two Bounty Campaigns.

COMMUNITY MEETUP BOUNTY

5% of the bounty pool to be allocated to this campaign.
If you are good at organizing events, we offer you a possibility to support PROPY and get a reward. What you need to do is to spread awareness about Propy by organizing a meet-up in your city/region and your initiatives will be encouraged with PRO tokens.

Register your participation here and don't forget to add as many details as you can of the activity to be held. We will be in contact you with to provide with needful instructions and recommendations. 

At any time, you can verify your registration status here

Best regards,
Propy bounty team

Meet-up bounty sounds cool Smiley this is the first time I heard a bounties like this. a very creative idea to promote the project and give awareness to everyone on different countries about the future plan of Propy. looking forward to this project  Grin

this is a sign of real legitimacy of propy. So much wow for this project and goodluck to those who will conduct this pr event in their respective hope this will help propy grow more
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Realestate is my first love and if propy gets successful it will be very easy to buy properties around the world at your favorite locations, i think this project has huge potential.
Activity: 672

so the the final start date aug. 15 so we will be expecting bounties mid september. This is nice hope this will be a success thanks for the update bro.
Activity: 672
Wow, so this is propy. So excited for this one. Can't wait to see propy hitting and explode in the market. Nice work and kuddos for the devs. All the best propy.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Activity: 602
Merit: 146

Starting from today we are offering 5% to Other Creative Ideas section and 5% to Community Meetup bounty campaign (see details below).
As a part of the creative ideas Bounty, we have received many great proposals from participants willing to organize Propy Meetups in different international communities. We loved this initiatives, and decided to encourage future meetup events. As a result, considering that half of creative ideas proposals were for meet-ups, we will be splitting the reward allocation between these two Bounty Campaigns.

COMMUNITY MEETUP BOUNTY

If you are good at organizing events, we offer you a possibility to support PROPY and get a reward. What you need to do is to spread awareness about Propy by organizing a meet-up in your city/region and your initiatives will be encouraged with PRO tokens.

Register your participation here and don't forget to add as many details as you can of the activity to be held. We will be in contact you with to provide with needful instructions and recommendations. 

Best regards,
Propy bounty team

Meet-up bounty sounds cool Smiley this is the first time I heard a bounties like this. a very creative idea to promote the project and give awareness to everyone on different countries about the future plan of Propy. looking forward to this project  Grin

COMMUNITY MEETUP BOUNTY

Best regards,
Propy bounty team

Pages:
Jump to: