Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 97. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Did you know? 

We are reserving 15% of the total supply of PROs for donations to different organizations within the blockchain ecosystem to support the improvement of blockchain infrastructure so that it can also meet the transactional requirements of Propy and the Propy Registry at scale.

As part of this effort, Propy plans to donate to the foundations such as Ethereum Foundation and non-profit initiatives to support their research and development towards scalability. Additionally, Propy intends to support Solidity educational programs, blockchain courses and hackathons.

Activity: 854
Merit: 272
Hello
In which countries do you organize meet-ups please?

What meet-ups are you talking about?
You mean the meet-ups, that need to organize the project participants?
Is this one of the tasks of the bounty-program.
Such meet-ups will be organized in different countries, in which the participant wishes it to be held.  Roll Eyes

I think he's talking about the Meet-up bounty program. As per what I understand, the meet-ups will he held by those who passed the application for that said campaign and that is per country/city. They will announce it further once finalised.
WARNING AGAINST FAKE PROPY CROWDSALE WEBSITE

How looks this fake website and its URL? Is it easy to be misled?

Well, you can identify the website by looking at its URL/Address. Refer to the post above by Propyico, it looks almost exactly the same with the official website. You can block the fake one and bookmark the real one to avoid confusion.
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello

What meet-ups are you talking about?
You mean the meet-ups, that need to organize the project participants?
Is this one of the tasks of the bounty-program.
Such meet-ups will be organized in different countries, in which the participant wishes it to be held.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353

How looks this fake website and its URL? Is it easy to be misled?
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
Hello
Activity: 84
I calculated that even if all the coins were sold, many new arrivals arrived because of the ICO transfer, and we will receive very little for the signature. Now there are 926 stakes  Sad By the end of the company we will receive less than one hundred coins, it including social networks

How did you make all these calculations? Please share your algorithm with me via pm Smiley

1. You need to make a link to the social bounty to the forum and weed out the bots.
2. Distribute interest from other companies in favor of a standard signature because it is the most stripped
3. Close all bounties from today to new members, the limit is more than exhausted

I spoke. Thank you

Thank you, interesting point, though:
- we have the link to our bounty campaigns right in the 1st post with a special icon which says "Bounty campaign".   
- we won't make the limitations now and certainly, there will be no further interests relocations (expect for our Meet-ups BC), it won't be fair to our participants registered in the first line. I can calm you down to some extent by saying that we'll count all the valid participants in the end and not all of them will be able to fulfill all our terms properly (that's shown even by regular checkings). Also keep in mind, please, that the pool is rather great and we have the place for such big numbers of participants. Also, to be honest, we can not satisfy everyone, sad but true. 

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I was pleased with the news that civic is participating with you in this project! Good luck to you!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 551
1. You need to make a link to the social bounty to the forum and weed out the bots.
2. Distribute interest from other companies in favor of a standard signature because it is the most stripped
3. Close all bounties from today to new members, the limit is more than exhausted

I spoke. Thank you
It's very good, that the team reported such a fraud.
I have not seen anything like that.
Now I know about this scam site.
Wecan not allow pernicious people to earn the trust of project participants.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Good thing the PROPY team noticed this right away and have the turn around and announcement. Participants should be aware of this hope that our devs will address this right away. Let's be keen and be aware of everything that's happening during this project.
ICOs has created a new breed of scammers.They are attacking every ICO these days.The slackbot vulnerability is the other to watch out for.

yeah phishing sites are everywhere slacks and telegram. Good thing devs of this project got their eyes on them before it's too late.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Propy is one of the selected sound project in the space this month and scammers will target gullible investors who can't follow simple instruction, be sure you double check every information you got about the token sale and not to lose your money

So, you say, that PROPY is a project, that is looking for trusted investors, to then deceive them?
How can you say so?
On the basis of which information such conclusions?
First, take a look at the PROPY team, and then talk about, "who" and "whom" can throw.

He meant lots of scammers will attack on Propy crowdsale this month. "Qullible" investors will be the target as always.
Be careful and follow simple instructions Wink

Thank you for explaining.
I simply did not understand what this person meant.
I thought, that the content of his message was not very positive.

let's just let this one pass by, i mean he doesn't evan have a valid argument to start with. Let's just hope for the best for propy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Good thing the PROPY team noticed this right away and have the turn around and announcement. Participants should be aware of this hope that our devs will address this right away. Let's be keen and be aware of everything that's happening during this project.
ICOs has created a new breed of scammers.They are attacking every ICO these days.The slackbot vulnerability is the other to watch out for.

Dear all,

It has come to our attention that an imposter website has been deployed at propy(dot)io which looks like our homepage and asks for ETH and BTC payments.

Be aware, this is a fraudulent domain!!! The official Propy site for the crowdsale is located at: https://tokensale.propy.com/

Our official crowdsale will launch on August 15 and we did not publicize any wallet information during the pre-sale!

It's running practice of FRAUD! Please inform us via our official channels about all similar cases! Please tell us if you've been contacted by scammers who say they are our admins, Propy team members or someone who offers you the additional bonus of PRO tokens, discounts, etc.

Please be careful! We announced it on all our channels. If you notice the fraudulent link circulating anywhere, please notify us here or at [email protected]. Thank you!

Activity: 546

Dear all,

It has come to our attention that an imposter website has been deployed at propy(dot)io which looks like our homepage and asks for ETH and BTC payments.

Be aware, this is a fraudulent domain!!! The official Propy site for the crowdsale is located at: https://tokensale.propy.com/

Our official crowdsale will launch on August 15 and we did not publicize any wallet information during the pre-sale!

It's running practice of FRAUD! Please inform us via our official channels about all similar cases! Please tell us if you've been contacted by scammers who say they are our admins, Propy team members or someone who offers you the additional bonus of PRO tokens, discounts, etc.

Please be careful! We announced it on all our channels. If you notice the fraudulent link circulating anywhere, please notify us here or at [email protected]. Thank you!

Good that you published it, it is  totally a disaster, in Slack these scam bots and scammers,  a lot of fake popular projects and companies are under scammers attention. Thanks for information, not I'm quite paranoid and check every link carefully, as scammers are more and more inventive, like with MEW or Bittrex and now Propy...
Propy is one of the selected sound project in the space this month and scammers will target gullible investors who can't follow simple instruction, be sure you double check every information you got about the token sale and not to lose your money

So, you say, that PROPY is a project, that is looking for trusted investors, to then deceive them?
How can you say so?
First, take a look at the PROPY team, and then talk about, "who" and "whom" can throw.

He meant lots of scammers will attack on Propy crowdsale this month. "Qullible" investors will be the target as always.

Thank you for explaining.
I simply did not understand what this person meant.
I thought, that the content of his message was not very positive.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 551
I calculated that even if all the coins were sold, many new arrivals arrived because of the ICO transfer, and we will receive very little for the signature. Now there are 926 stakes  Sad By the end of the company we will receive less than one hundred coins, it including social networks
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
Very Good Project Idea. I think many investors will come to invest in PROPY , And I think for the target sales Tokennya will be successfully viewed from this project Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

How can you say so?

Activity: 73
@Margary

LOL you missed his the point completely. Good morning
Pages:
Jump to: