Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry - page 35. (Read 128316 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I participate from the first day on balance zero Sad Sad Cry
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Can anyone say with certainty that we have received? for the signature, social media, article?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
i have not received my bounty for twitter and fb Huh Huh Huh Angry

same with me sir, how do I see the token results I get, if the final spreadsheets does not exist?
until now I have not received the results from my bounty reward? any clarity from the propy team?
Me too, My balance 0
Activity: 154

same with me sir, how do I see the token results I get, if the final spreadsheets does not exist?
until now I have not received the results from my bounty reward? any clarity from the propy team?
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
happy to participate in this project, although only can participate in the last 3 weeks. is the signature reward already shared with all campaign participants? because I have not received this reward. thank you for the information
Activity: 241
After a long wait finally, propy has been distributed gradually.
I hope to buy it cheaply. I am sure there will be a bounty coin disposal.
Activity: 143
for signature campaign participants, can now remove or change their signature. this is my conversation and bounty manager via telegram.

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
for signature campaign participants, can now remove or change their signature. this is my conversation and bounty manager via telegram.

Activity: 854
Merit: 272
I received mine. Thank you PROPY and congratulations!  Grin Grin Grin BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 658
wrote an article, as well as a banner on the portal as a creative idea, I have not received any awards yet
received only for facebook  about 60 tokens
Activity: 408
Merit: 101
🦜| Save Smart & Win 🦜
Good evening.
Participated in the bounty - on Twitter and wrote articles.
So far there is nothing.
Or is it all already?)
Thank you!

my article has been accept but until now i  not received my token pro ,

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Good evening.
Participated in the bounty - on Twitter and wrote articles.
So far there is nothing.
Or is it all already?)
Thank you!
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
There's a twist. The tables are closed and the presents have already been issued. Cloudy, it needs transparency of the accruals, otherwise I don't know what's due. Maybe it's teen time. Is there an explanation for the team?
Activity: 339
Many people have received their bounties. I am still waiting for mine. How can we check if there's one for us? Please post an update so that we can see who is qualified to get the bounties. It is kinda frustrating to see people getting their reward while you are waiting and wondering why you still not getting yours. Spent a lot of time and effort for the campaign.
Activity: 546
I am sorry, but does anybody have a correct invite link for Propy's Slack?

Hi, I also tried to login to the account I had, but it said that "doesn't have an account for that workspace yet." And this is very strange, maybe after bot attack they disabled or deleted the slack...

Thank you, I received my reward and would like to thank the team and wish you good luck and successful achievement in your goals, I will keep track the progress and hope that you will continue to update the community about development achievements!
Activity: 434
Merit: 262
I got my tokens for the bounty company. I thank the developers and the manager for the payment of my work. I wish the whole team further success and prosperity! Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am sorry, but does anybody have a correct invite link for Propy's Slack?
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
PRO token hold a good price on EtherDelta. It's good.
I think, that great future waiting for us.
Forward to success, Propy!
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
can  the PROPY team involved in bounties distrubtion  open spreadsheets to public, some users starts to complaint about it & we do not know how much we have earned. waiting for new updates
Pages:
Jump to: