Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Proxy Wallet || ePRX || Secure your coin! Chat with anyone! - page 6. (Read 8554 times)

Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
I think this is quite clear to me , we do have to wait for more future info about
 For each old PRXY token held, you will get two (2) new ePRX tokens;
 Date/ Time will be announced.

We just have to hodl to out MEW wallet and not on exchange.

I don't understand what would be the point in doubling the already circulating Proxy. They airdropped PRXY, ICO failed, what's the point in doubling the circulating supply?
Except for increasing the total supply (and maybe give the devs a little "premine").
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
What shell we do with proxy airdrop we got few month ago?  is still valid this project , we don' t so much about it
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Dev team should be more active here just to let other people know what progress are at the moment

OP was last active on Oct and from then on not even logged to check back this thread.Haven't seen anyone from the team responding to the user queries here.I guess the project isn't moving as expected now?

The proxy consists of a very small team. For this reason they are not very active in the forum and social media. But the team is definitely working, you can be sure of that.

I don't think that they are still working on it unfortunately and we should not expect anything. The last blog post has been posted ages ago and with the failed ICO they don't have the resources

Actually this is not completely right, it sounds like they have signed a partnership with eBTC, you can check more info on their twitter account
https://twitter.com/proxy_card?lang=en
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Dev team should be more active here just to let other people know what progress are at the moment

OP was last active on Oct and from then on not even logged to check back this thread.Haven't seen anyone from the team responding to the user queries here.I guess the project isn't moving as expected now?

The proxy consists of a very small team. For this reason they are not very active in the forum and social media. But the team is definitely working, you can be sure of that.

I don't think that they are still working on it unfortunately and we should not expect anything. The last blog post has been posted ages ago and with the failed ICO they don't have the resources
Activity: 980
Merit: 152

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
I wonder if this is meant to make any progress at all? The developer was last active in October and it doesn't look like development will continue. You could also just close this thread if you don't want anyone to waste their time reading this.

You are right. This project is very strage. First somebody told that ico failed, then this thing about token swap.... Really i don't know if keeping to follow this can be a good choice.

Goodluck.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I wonder if this is meant to make any progress at all? The developer was last active in October and it doesn't look like development will continue. You could also just close this thread if you don't want anyone to waste their time reading this.
I'm really happy PRXY is still alive ! It sounded like a real solid project, with a clear goal to accomplish. Really hope dev team will carry on the project  Cheesy, any news about how to claim the new tokens ?

Has this made any progress that is worth mentioning? Had a look at this thread quite some time ago but then it went very quiet. Still active development going on?
If i understood you have to leave your old proxy coin into your MEW wallet with your private key , than you will receive the new coin to your account , let me know if is this the procedure please!

Erm ok, I missed that obviously. Any idea when that snapshot took place or is that still going to happen?
Activity: 697
Merit: 253
I have some PRXY and didn't have some idea about the swap. Read the site mentioned above and still waiting for update.

Bookmarked this thread for future reference.
I'm really happy PRXY is still alive ! It sounded like a real solid project, with a clear goal to accomplish. Really hope dev team will carry on the project  Cheesy, any news about how to claim the new tokens ?

Has this made any progress that is worth mentioning? Had a look at this thread quite some time ago but then it went very quiet. Still active development going on?
If i understood you have to leave your old proxy coin into your MEW wallet with your private key , than you will receive the new coin to your account , let me know if is this the procedure please!

I think this is quite clear to me , we do have to wait for more future info about
 For each old PRXY token held, you will get two (2) new ePRX tokens;
 Date/ Time will be announced.

We just have to hodl to out MEW wallet and not on exchange.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Dev should be more active on this thread it will be good for everyone! do you know when they will release the new wallet it will be interesting .
Four days ago the Proxy team submitted the Proxy App on the App Store for review and are waiting for approval by Apple. Once it's addressed they will make an official announcement.
Thanks Appreciate,what shell we do with the proxy airdrop we got a long time ago, shell we leave in our wallet to get the swap?
Swap? I think im not updated with it and i only know that there will be a Proxy wallet to be launch.
The best thing is not to touch that proxy on your wallet until they announce it to do so or when we have already an app wallet for that should we stay tuned for the latest updates here.

yups swap but just who holder PRXY and we can got new ePRXY you can check this blog https://medium.com/@eBTCFoundation/news-proxy-wallet-smart-contract-airdrop-2478a0b3bec2
but for my question how much price on ePRXY ?

You still can't know ePRXY price, cause the market makes the price. After swap happens, you will see the price of the buyer vs sellers.
By the way anyone can remember me the date of the snapshot and the total supply of future ePRXY?
Thanks for the link i read the details there.
Price speculations is hard to predict wait until it hits the exchange. The date as i've read will be 4 weeks starting from january 31 as they posted and the total supply? From 300M to 50M i think thats the total because as said no other token will be created after that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Dev should be more active on this thread it will be good for everyone! do you know when they will release the new wallet it will be interesting .
Four days ago the Proxy team submitted the Proxy App on the App Store for review and are waiting for approval by Apple. Once it's addressed they will make an official announcement.
Thanks Appreciate,what shell we do with the proxy airdrop we got a long time ago, shell we leave in our wallet to get the swap?
Swap? I think im not updated with it and i only know that there will be a Proxy wallet to be launch.
The best thing is not to touch that proxy on your wallet until they announce it to do so or when we have already an app wallet for that should we stay tuned for the latest updates here.

yups swap but just who holder PRXY and we can got new ePRXY you can check this blog https://medium.com/@eBTCFoundation/news-proxy-wallet-smart-contract-airdrop-2478a0b3bec2

You still can't know ePRXY price, cause the market makes the price. After swap happens, you will see the price of the buyer vs sellers.
By the way anyone can remember me the date of the snapshot and the total supply of future ePRXY?
Activity: 588

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
tell me guys
if im buying PRXY on ED right now, its possible will got the airdrop ePRXY ? from holder old PRXY ?

Yes, you will receive your airdrop of ePRXY, but be sure to transfer your tokens to your personal address and don't keep them on etherdelta wallet. Click "withraw" on Etherdelta and you will be eligible to receive the airdrop of ePRXY.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
tell me guys
if im buying PRXY on ED right now, its possible will got the airdrop ePRXY ? from holder old PRXY ?
Pages:
Jump to: