Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Proxy Wallet || ePRX || Secure your coin! Chat with anyone! - page 2. (Read 8554 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Atleast they are doing some progress after the eBtc partnership fails.. as i can see ePrx is now listed on BOAEXCHANGE. It is a poor exchange, but better than nothing for now.
Trade your eprx here: https://boaexchange.com/market/EPRX_ETH
Apparantly this shitcoin has no value to anything. There are hundreds of  better alternatives, and you deceiving yourself that it has any value.

Sorry but a big red flag.

I feel ashamed to be part of cryptoworld right now.

wich is the big red flag, just cause i'm curious? I stopped believing in them after the eBtc partnership.. i told them " ebtc is a s*itcoin, it is useless and it has a no serious team".. and they disagree.. but then they showed how serious they are Cheesy
Please eprxy, focus to be on cmc atleast!
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Apparantly this shitcoin has no value to anything. There are hundreds of  better alternatives, and you deceiving yourself that it has any value.

Sorry but a big red flag.

I feel ashamed to be part of cryptoworld right now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Hi guys, any news  WinkCheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
When will the token be listed? I am the holder of your tokens^_^ Kiss

Well actually the ePRX token is already listed on KKCoin ForkDelta and AcceleratorEx, you can check the list
on https://www.proxycard.io/. If I may if you ask this to sell right now your tokens I suggest you to wait,
this project is kind of sleeping IMO, sooner or later will get more attention, but the choice is up to you.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
When will the token be listed? I am the holder of your tokens^_^ Kiss
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Probably asked before but when would this awesome project be listed on CMC? Any further listing planned on a "decent" exchange? Keep up the good work guys!👍
Activity: 220
Merit: 14
i was trying to add eprxy at Blockfolio app but i never found an exchanger where to find a price in the app.. anyone added eprxy to blockfolio? Blockfolio is the most used crypto app for check our portfolio, so it would be awesome if we will be added there.. or atleast some new decent exchangers..
The only app that does the trick for the moment is Delta:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.getdelta.android&hl=en_GB
Blockfolio seems to be having problems updating the price from forkdelta.
i was trying to add eprxy at Blockfolio app but i never found an exchanger where to find a price in the app.. anyone added eprxy to blockfolio? Blockfolio is the most used crypto app for check our portfolio, so it would be awesome if we will be added there.. or atleast some new decent exchangers..
I own some PRXY tokens, but don't have access to my wallet right, because I am in holiday.

Any deadline for the swap from PRXY to EPRXY or open end?
Don't worry! There is no deadline!
Activity: 453
I own some PRXY tokens, but don't have access to my wallet right, because I am in holiday.

Any deadline for the swap from PRXY to EPRXY or open end?
Activity: 406
cool, the idea is really nice - to keep wallets decentralized and bring more comfortable and safe work with crypto. Really like the concept, also pretty good info, easy to understand the sense of the project. I like it and wish you good luck!
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
I really don't like this proxy swap. I don't want to give my pkey at metamask that i absolutely don't trust. Why can't we swap our prxy with myetherwallet like every other swap? It is not safe to import private key!

Send your PRXY and a little bit of ETH to the new created address. Do swap and send your ePRX back. I did it yesterday. Took no more than 3 minutes.

Yep.
I can confirm you can swap with far less than 0,002 eth.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
I really don't like this proxy swap. I don't want to give my pkey at metamask that i absolutely don't trust. Why can't we swap our prxy with myetherwallet like every other swap? It is not safe to import private key!

Send your PRXY and a little bit of ETH to the new created address. Do swap and send your ePRX back. I did it yesterday. Took no more than 3 minutes.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
I will try this way: send proxy to an address with prv key in my possession, use metamask on this address, swap, and send back eProxy to Ledger wallet.
I have my old proxy in a NEW wallet that I use with my ledger nano. What can I do now?
I was on the same situation. Don't know if there is an easier method but I had to send the PRXY from my Nano S to the metamask wallet first. Then proceed with the swap as per their instructions.
Give it a try with a small amount of tokens first.
Metamask wont let you send tokens back to your nano directly, you need to go to MEW and open your wallet with metamask to do it. At first it didn't work, so I also had to set the gas to 150000 instead of the default 21000, but it was still cheap as I set the GWEI down to 1 and it worked well.
And make sure you send a bit of ETH to the metamask wallet to cover the transaction fees...
I have my old proxy in a NEW wallet that I use with my ledger nano. What can I do now?

Users are now able to swap their PRXY -> ePRX using MetaMask.
Install MetaMask -> go to https://www.proxycard.io/swap/ and just click Begin Swap button.

Swap requires approving two transactions, with 0.002 ETH needed for gas. Make sure you approve both transactions, or your coins won't be swapped!
Activity: 980
Merit: 152

MEW does not support swap. You need to use a Metamask wallet. Your wallet should have some eth for gas.

Nothing to do). They have some kind of delay with setting up the PRXY -> ePRX swap. "hold tight" - sit and wait.
https://twitter.com/Proxy_Card/status/985012722201800704
Pages:
Jump to: