Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Proxy Wallet || ePRX || Secure your coin! Chat with anyone! - page 4. (Read 8554 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Unbelievable cheap on ForkDelta more then 50k ePRX for 0.00009.... people gonna regret this 🤣

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x147b51d82a6038607895e11c4191431335b257e3-ETH

What are these people thinking???

The price is so cheap because they airdropped ebtc holders, and ebtc is known as a poor erc20 token, and also obviously people that own/invested in ebtc were people that want fast money and play this game just for speculation. Another pact is that prxy team is not so serious cause they ignore old prxy investors.. 1+1 always made 2, that's why price is so cheap.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
how about the current eproxy price is still so cheap it seems this is going to be a high price we should keep holding eproxy hoping to go to the moon
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
Unbelievable cheap on ForkDelta more then 50k ePRX for 0.00009.... people gonna regret this 🤣

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x147b51d82a6038607895e11c4191431335b257e3-ETH

What are these people thinking???
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Any news about old Proxy? i have on MEW!
don't forget us!

Completely agree with you.. we seems just stupid idiots if we own old PRXY tokens.. the team focus their time only on ebtc holders ( s*it scamcoin useless, no sense token) and they are ignoring us, old prxy holders.
Team, stop discussing with scam projects and focus on old investors!
Please don't worry. function swapProxyTokens is included in the Contract Source Code. My advice is to wait patiently for the Proxy team with an official instruction how this function can be called by old Proxy holders.

You can read the Verified Contract Source Code of ePRX here. Scroll down to line 255 to see the function.  Smiley

https://etherscan.io/address/0x147b51d82a6038607895e11c4191431335b257e3#code

It looks like we can already swap tokens, did anybody try it?
I tried it out and it works. I just swapped my PRXY tokens to ePRX tokens.

Thanks for your opinion, if it works it is great. Anyone else have tried to swap PRXY token with this contract? ( and not ebtc).
I hope proxy team will let us know asap what to do with our old prxy tokens.. As for now they are considering us like idiots..
we are all waiting for any info about the swap it could start soon or later , hope ePrxy dev will let us know how to swap the coin for old proxy coin
Activity: 147
i get an eproxy airdrop .. i am very glad and proud of eproxy hope eproxy can go to moon.
when does eproxy do ituh
I hope to quickly develop
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
don't forget us!

Completely agree with you.. we seems just stupid idiots if we own old PRXY tokens.. the team focus their time only on ebtc holders ( s*it scamcoin useless, no sense token) and they are ignoring us, old prxy holders.
Please don't worry. function swapProxyTokens is included in the Contract Source Code. My advice is to wait patiently for the Proxy team with an official instruction how this function can be called by old Proxy holders.

You can read the Verified Contract Source Code of ePRX here. Scroll down to line 255 to see the function.  Smiley

Thanks for your opinion, if it works it is great. Anyone else have tried to swap PRXY token with this contract? ( and not ebtc).
I hope proxy team will let us know asap what to do with our old prxy tokens.. As for now they are considering us like idiots..
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
don't forget us!

You can read the Verified Contract Source Code of ePRX here. Scroll down to line 255 to see the function.  Smiley

Could we swap the proxy using MEW wallet, do you have any instruction to swap the tokens from old to new eProxy coin? thanks
Activity: 504
is the snapshot already done? how long do the holders need to wait before they get the ePRX?
and does any of you know when will be on the exchange?

They should be just after the ebtc swap if i am not wrong , on twitter it say that distribution will be soon for old proxy

Thanks for the update. I will just wait then for the new proxy to arrive.
But do proxy has bounty program?
I don't know if there is a reward plan. Now I can try the agent card, and verify its convenience and difficulty.

i already just searched the bounty thread of proxy. and i just found this. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annprxypre-ico-proxy-card-bounties-easy-higher-bounty-payouts-2128366
but i dont know and i am not sure if this is still available or not.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
don't forget us!

You can read the Verified Contract Source Code of ePRX here. Scroll down to line 255 to see the function.  Smiley

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
don't forget us!

I don't like what happens as they more prioritize the holders of ebtc like the one said as scam it only proves now how this two coins are making money from the community who are being brought by airdrop and for the airdrop who held their proxy will have a free money.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
don't forget us!

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
don't forget us!

why old proxy holder can get priority like eBTC holder ?
i see distributin for eBTC holder will start tomorrow and for old proxy can get eprx on couple week .

its that im right ?
please correct
Activity: 326
Merit: 256
don't forget us!

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
don't forget us!

Activity: 119
don't forget us!
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
is the snapshot already done? how long do the holders need to wait before they get the ePRX?

They should be just after the ebtc swap if i am not wrong , on twitter it say that distribution will be soon for old proxy

I don't know if there is a reward plan. Now I can try the agent card, and verify its convenience and difficulty.

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

new proxy token with ePRXY feat eBTC , so exited ,but i didn't know what's the movement .how it work .
Activity: 574

Pages:
Jump to: