Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 2. (Read 44169 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
no one want to hear your bullish here..
go somewhere else..
you dont have any proof..
and you dont even no how the market strategy work...
then keep on complaining and FUD say he not even know how to do coding?

CEO dont need to do shit job.. he only need to know how to plan and how to fight with others coin.. and ask his assistance to make it for him..
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Keep going for a miracle..he is lol
Activity: 182
Really???  Go out get some fresh air and buy yourself a dog. Animals are good ....

Ummm we posted all the proof, you are as mentally challenged as him if you can't see that and believe it!

Ummm we posted all the proof, you are as mentally challenged as him if you can't see that and believe it!
Activity: 174
OMG man..

go get some life out there..
you only make people think you are doing this for BTC..
it way obvious.. go to others channel and make FUD and spamming others ANN thread...
we dont need you here.. 
It seems you have some personal issues, perhaps it is time to visit a doctor. He can prescribe you some pills, they should help if it isn't too late.

Get a real job besides beggar and scammer! Don't you have a whitepaper and roadmap to write?? Loser
Get a real job besides beggar and scammer! Don't you have a whitepaper and roadmap to write?? Loser
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
If he continues we will move to moderated topic that will be necessity as you all have witnessed his stupid Fud.I will confirm with other devs too to ban this guy from all slacks and discords
Yes this would be good. New accounts should have few days pending period before they can start posting to stop spamming.

Activity: 238
AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5
^ Can the OP just block this user from the thread (and his other account). I know he will just create another account but it will at least slow down the noise. Useful information is getting drowned by the senseless FUDding of his two accounts.
Everyone has seen all your lies by now and the proof. Some are smart and have told us they see it too. Everyone sees you begged me, even your boy Chris who you like to sell coins on the side too. You sure do stalk this forum a lot to be so busy building your scam coin. Hmmm it's almost like you do nothing like I've said. Shouldn't you be so busy that you don't have time to comment and lie in response to every post?? Nope nope, because like I said it's a scam and you aren't working on shit besides reading and talking about how you can dump. 😂

Bye you little beggar boy..😑🤥🙏🏻😂
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
The mining hash power of even 10Ths average is of Price you cant even imagine seeing all your life.Good luck with your FUD Bounty
All this business model will end when first will get they fingers chopped of
Purifying The Blockchain
The mining hash power of even 10Ths average is of Price you cant even imagine seeing all your life.Good luck with your FUD Bounty
Activity: 39
You can continue getting us more members here.Thanks

New members? LOL
It's d3s miners looking for anything to mine. This is getting dumped so hard. It's gonna be hilarious!
Poor newbies that get manipulated by the community effort. I feel sorry for them!

Ps. We are going to be around until this tanks! So get used to it. We want to see how bad you are running this show!
Maybe we should get a life. We all love crypto and a few people like you make it a very dark place.
Hang on to the thunderstorm

Hahaha fud bounty.  Grin Grin Grin

Yea he says last chance you have son in the sceenshot. Meaning last chance I have to take his .03 btc offer and 2500 pure before he posts a half ass post saying that he made me lose .35 btc. and lies and says I asked for it Scammer and beggar. And also said if i send him 7500 pure he will send me .35 btc since that's what he made me lose ignoring my escrow requests. 😂😂Such a low life.  Grow up, you look real professional for your shit coin.

And you are a true idiot if you think it's fake 😂😂😂😂
Purifying The Blockchain
You can continue getting us more members here.Thanks
Yea he says last chance you have son in the sceenshot. Meaning last chance I have to take his .03 btc offer and 2500 pure before he posts a half ass post saying that he made me lose .35 btc. and lies and says I asked for it Scammer and beggar. And also said if i send him 7500 pure he will send me .35 btc since that's what he made me lose ignoring my escrow requests. 😂😂Such a low life.  Grow up, you look real professional for your shit coin.

And you are a true idiot if you think it's fake 😂😂😂😂
Activity: 281
FAke chat, pure DEV have a symbol after his NAME in slark
So your chat is fake
It is interesting to see exactly the same type of FUD posts also in other coin ANN on this forum last days. New business model is out :-)
Purifying The Blockchain
Trolling the man of your DREAMS does not get you anywhere.Keep doing it balls remain below . Wink
Pages:
Jump to: