Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 4. (Read 44213 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I will keep watching the PURE project, but there are lots of people spreading FUDs here. What should I do now.
Activity: 7
Its pretty clear that he missed out when he could have gotten it cheaper. Since rewards are up and community is ready for exchange and mnrank listing, we are hodling or double price it was just a week ago. Glad to hodl mine. Sorry FUDDERS
Activity: 14
1700 with 10 maybe active haha! Same people..you are all so desperate now you wanna believe even
with the proof in front of your face. You know that he's a scammer though deep inside. So does he, he begged me
over and over and I'll be posting those for you all to see. I will post the very first message he sent me on btc talk and all the screenshots he was begging to give me what I lost cuz of his shitty escrow to take the posts down. I have more than 1 of me telling him I didn't want anything from him. The .35 was telling him what his trying to make people wait to post on exhange cost me and he knows that..he was trying to offer .01 or .03 and 2500 pure. Offering monetary was his idea and his first solution. You will see. And this is a group of people on his scam not just 1 person as you all wanna think.
You know you were begging me to take it down and asking to give me pure and everything else and I told you I didn't want your shitcoin. I have more screenshots and proof of things I will be posting. You are a liar and a scammer and not a developer at all. You even said please don't make me look like a fool!!! U r pathetic!!!
Activity: 29
Reading this and wodering - or you are very very good person, who trying to help like 4000 ppl.. Honestly, i didint see such good persons long time, but you.... Maybe you are messiah? =)))
If you really want to help us, please, stop saying that this is scam - or no one is listening to you, or everybody got your thoughts, so they will leave - you helped! great! please than stop. who want's to quit, done it already. You did not investigate anything =)), it's just your thoughts, and nothing more. I can do same analysis, and by my opinoin, you are scammer =)) i read all your comments - you don't know anything, and writing bullshit. So scammer is you. Dev's history showing that he is real person, but not you =)
And what problems with project you have? you invest a lot of money and you are scammed? or what? what is your problem? be an egoist - go away, don't save those fools (who believe in project), just save your soul =) If you buy a lot, and got scammed - write to us, show us something, but your screaming =)  Shouting that there is scam i can do too, but you need some proofs, witch you don't have (cuz you can't find anything, but your own doubts). Just read some websites about scam in crypto or mlm, and you will understand what you should do if you are real investigator =))) you are just shouting
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
You can continue for 365 days now all members know stupid.Greedy i knew you did not have even 1 satoshi.Just jealous of Rich members go work for 12 hours shift then you will get .35 btc after 3 weeks.Just greed and stupidity.And those messages were to get you speak silly.
Activity: 39
I messaged him and see what he asked to remove posts for No more replies after this.This guy is Pure Greed and stupidity.See yourself
https://i.imgur.com/K47JfSK.png
You can see even bitcointalk knows its imposter.I want mod to ban this guy we have reported him.

you came begging to pay for me to remove the post lol
I will never take it down. This is to protect new users.
You encouraged your members to contact the mod and have me banned here. This is a open place. I have proof you are a newbie with no experience and no plan.
Go home and forget scamming people

Check the dev offering money!! then threatening to ban!
https://imgur.com/gallery/N9Enl
Purifying The Blockchain
I messaged him and see what he asked to remove posts for No more replies after this.This guy is Pure Greed and stupidity.See yourself

You can see even bitcointalk knows its imposter.I want mod to ban this guy we have reported him.
Guys i want you all to know the member had misunderstanding because i could not be escrow at the time and he took that in bad way so i hope it will be solved soon.Thanks

Theres no solving this! I didn't have any problems with escrow. I have a problem with the way the project runs, no plans, no organization. Only newbie dev. lol
Purifying The Blockchain
Guys i want you all to know the member had misunderstanding because i could not be escrow at the time and he took that in bad way so i hope it will be solved soon.Thanks
Purifying The Blockchain
Yeah but i will send you 1 satoshi.Dont worry you can also hire a team do it with satoshi i will send you
You hired a team of newbies because you are broke. You don't even do the basics!

Roadmap, whitepaper and exchange listing! In that order!!!
Purifying The Blockchain
You will never have a whole bitcoin in your wallet all your life.Keep posting.I enjoy your posts.Keep doing it poor man.We will donate you 1 satoshi each so you are rich.  Wink
Compete team my arse! Team of 4 scammers! None of the other talk of development or participate in any of the slack! Where is your team? You posted for a dev on Aug 31..they had to make the coin and wallet in just a few days to have it mining and Pow already ending before Nov! Lie some more scammer!  You have claimed to be a developer the whole time...
If anyone believes you now then they are fooling themselves!
Purifying The Blockchain
And yeah go to VIVO peachcakey and ask him  if he knows what C++ is.I know coding and we have team not a coin made by freelancer.We needed graphic designer everyone does.We will send you each 1/10 satoshi so that you are rich
Purifying The Blockchain
I feel sorry for you as you cant do nothing.we have developers in team i told community first day that i am not alone.Its complete team
Haha we knew he was a scammer and fake all along! Now the proof is there in front of them all! How many times has he said he's the developer but could never answer any questions and asked others to help in slack instead of himself?? Enjoy your shitcoins!!!
So I did a little digging through the post history of the PURE DEV. His account was created on 17 June 2017

He admits to being a newbie and not knowing much about crypto in general
He is in desperate need for money
He hires a newbie to program a cheap new masternode coin on a budget.
Gets the logo done
"He says he use rags and riches scheme"

This is all from the Dev's bitcointalk post history. Dig in there for yourself. I uploaded a few screenshots of him saying these things!

So this dev doesn't know what he is doing. He has got no roadmap and no whitepaper yet. No experience in cryptocurrency.
Make your own conclusions.

https://imgur.com/gallery/WNxo2

Pure devs post history

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sunny747007-1035097
Activity: 58
Stop trying to fud around this topic . Adarin pure is very kind person , when I ask my question in every channel he will the first of most who answer my reply with kindly respond , So stop lying and get of off this thread.
We have some surprises for you and your community Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: