Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 3. (Read 44169 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Guys who fudder here trying to stop fudding by ask some 0.35 Btc from pure dev . So he's a fud bounty.

https://imgur.com/gallery/N9Enl

the dev was offering btc to stop investigating his coin. Now he is turning the story around because i posted his bribe yesterday.
Have fun Pure dev. You are so desperate that you wanted to bribe for it to stop. You just hurt yourself!!!
Activity: 14
You lie just to lie. I'll come back in the slack and leave all my screenshots up where you asked to pay me to take it down. If you aren't lying and wanting to hide something then leave them up. Why you delete as fast as I post if you have nothing to hide?? We have some more dirt on you also coming soon! Stay tuned!
We heard you thanks. Now you can go, but we will stay.

Ok so now that you admitted there was a scamming escrow issue. Th.................
Activity: 58
Guys who fudder here trying to stop fudding by ask some 0.35 Btc from pure dev . So he's a fud bounty.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
If your mission is accomplished you can move on now.I can assure you you wont get a single penny from me.You are just wasting your time please have some self respect.If you are a man you should be gone now.All humility by  members and still you are here.Go get a life and try another dev for ransom.I dont have btc to give to you.Good luck
No one ask you to join. Thanks for sharing that.

The Pure community is big enough and it seemed to me that this is your main problem.

I'm on slack from early days and I can say for shore slack is not censored.

Just wait for a bit.Everything  will be released on time and you will support us one day. Smiley

You keep censoring posts and discussion on slack. So no, I will never join you!
Ok so now that you admitted there was a scamming escrow issue. That's what the whole .35 btc conversation was about. You asked how much made me lose and I told you and you called me a liar and offfered to give me .03 btc and 2500 shitcoin pure to take my posts down proving you are a scam. You begged me, please, please, please rejoin the slack. Please take pure and ,03 btc and I told you time and time again I didn't want anything from you but to expose your scam and we have done that. Mission accomplished!!
Just wait for a bit.Everything  will be released on time and you will support us one day. Smiley

You keep censoring posts and discussion on slack. So no, I will never join you!
Purifying The Blockchain
Sir its just the beginning.We are working for future projects and in talk with different people for new features that will ensure everyday users get a reward for having Pure.You will see great projects in our future roadmap.This rodamap was to be achieved in october , november but all roadmap has been achieved .Website will be released soon and we don't want to list on exchanges now.Thanks

You still haven't published anything! No roadmap and no whitepaper! what news and announcements are you trying to sell here?
You keep postponing and lying!
Purifying The Blockchain
Airdrop was  completed and we will have some bounties in future.Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
hey dev are you still open the airdrop or bounty campaign ?
I think that by now everyone get your point. You told everything more than few times.

I will stay with pure in fact because of your shit talk I'm going to buy additional 50K of Pure right now as now I'm convinced much more than before that Pure has a bright future.

This is only answer you will receive like I said, the only good thing about the coin is his 10 same people in the slack day in and day out and their support. He can't answer your question sir as I said, now he proved it. He loves his 10 followers because he can't do anything and they create his website for him, answer his tech questions about wallets, and anything else he can't do. He needs them to post an answer to your question for you as well.
This is only answer you will receive like I said, the only good thing about the coin is his 10 same people in the slack day in and day out and their support. He can't answer your question sir as I said, now he proved it. He loves his 10 followers because he can't do anything and they create his website for him, answer his tech questions about wallets, and anything else he can't do. He needs them to post an answer to your question for you as well.
yeah. I have sent some PUREs. it's a trial. the speed of transaction is so fast. it's really incredible.
Speed of transaction is nice! so is dodge coin! so fast it's shocking!!!
Purifying The Blockchain
Thanks guys keep supporting .Thats what makes our community great that all bitcointalk responds behalf of Pure.Staking android wallet is coming soon guys.
Sorry to tell you but you will not get an intellectual answer out of the dev regarding your question because he does not know the answers. He is very illiterate, trying to make some easy scam money. We have asked
all kinds of questions and get no answers. He has no qualifications and hired a "cheap newbie" off of btc talk for his shitcoin.

Activity: 46
yeah. I have sent some PUREs. it's a trial. the speed of transaction is so fast. it's really incredible.
Tyт вижy людeй https://www.dash.org/ru/team/

sunny747007, гдe мoжнo yвидeть фoтoгpaфии вaшeй "кoмaнды" ?   https://purealt.org/   
The dev team is anonymous and censures everyone questioning him on slack.
He is a newbie with 0 experience
Its pretty clear that he missed out when he could have gotten it cheaper. Since rewards are up and community is ready for exchange and mnrank listing, we are hodling or double price it was just a week ago. Glad to hodl mine. Sorry FUDDERS

You have a history of shilling Shitcoin! You are shilling Altcom, Innova and XIOS on discord like a desperate fool!!! All of them are weak projects that are heavily Hyped and shilled by pump and dump groups.
They bring nothing vital nor important to crypto. Only a quick run for the few lucky ones!
Pages:
Jump to: