Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PURK] Purk - A Cryptocurrency for Donations, Tips & Private Payments - page 9. (Read 35097 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
I can now officially announce:

PURK has been added to https://altex.exchange

You can now trade:

$BTC/PURK
$XMR/PURK
$LTC/PURK
$DOGE/PURK

Enjoy guys! Hopefully this is the first of many!

very good team, very good coin, very good investment. i write to trade ogre admin, if he add will be big pump Wink Wink Wink

I believe in coin and pump. I think the price will soon be around 3000-4000 sat. still very few people know about the coin. investors will soon buy coins.

Thanks people!
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
beware deposit altex problem,,
payment id twins to each other
be careful miner
Activity: 308

You can now trade:

$BTC/PURK
$XMR/PURK
$LTC/PURK
$DOGE/PURK

very good team, very good coin, very good investment. i write to trade ogre admin, if he add will be big pump Wink Wink Wink

I believe in coin and pump. I think the price will soon be around 3000-4000 sat. still very few people know about the coin. investors will soon buy coins.
Activity: 308

You can now trade:

$BTC/PURK
$XMR/PURK
$LTC/PURK
$DOGE/PURK

You can now trade:

$BTC/PURK
$XMR/PURK
$LTC/PURK
$DOGE/PURK

Activity: 324
problem deposit to altex,
coins are not in my wallet
 Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Purk has been listed on its first exchange, Altex.
By default transactions will stay untraceable. Optional traceable transfers will be "optional" and will help with providing transparency for users/companies/charities who need a "paper trail" of transactions for donations to offer complete transparency.

I'm not sure if you were saying this in response to my post above you but I understand what you're saying. My question is will this reduce the anonymity of the untraceable payments?

Yes it was, and the answer is no it won't : D
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
By default transactions will stay untraceable. Optional traceable transfers will be "optional" and will help with providing transparency for users/companies/charities who need a "paper trail" of transactions for donations to offer complete transparency.

I'm not sure if you were saying this in response to my post above you but I understand what you're saying. My question is will this reduce the anonymity of the untraceable payments?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
all pools show about 25-35% lower hashrate then show any of miners (24h ++++ )
I would like to buy some Purk before going to market! When will we have any exchange? Is there OTC?

We are in talks with a small number of exchanges. For now, there is an OTC channel on Discord. See: https://discord.gg/cqmSrfz
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
whendo you think it could be in a  exchange ??
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
I see on the roadmap that there are plans to offer optional traceable payments. Won't this reduce the anonymity of users that stick with the untraceable option? The untraceable transactions will then be noticeable from the traceable transactions creating a smaller target for someone to analyze. I think this is the same issue Zcash has since its transactions are not private and anonymous by default, correct?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Purk was created to help content owners and service providers monetize their website or application by adopting quick and simple micropayments from their users or customers. Site users can send Purk to the content owner or service provider to express appreciation for their hard work and that's what makes it unique.
Re LMDB implementation, it's not pressing for us atm whilst the blockchain is the size it is, but in the future it's certainly in our development plans.

okay,so any news about exchange listing?

We've had discussions with a small number of exchanges. That's all I'm willing to say on it at the moment.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
Re LMDB implementation, it's not pressing for us atm whilst the blockchain is the size it is, but in the future it's certainly in our development plans.

okay,so any news about exchange listing?
The Wild Keccak algo does favour AMD cards and there isn't an optimised Cuda miner as of yet, at the moment ccminer is the best option for Nvidia. For now I would suggest not setting your OC to high and setting up an automatic restart of ccminer over a period of time to avoid this issue as much as possible.

Activity: 463
Merit: 256
IonicTong,i have few thousand validated shares in ccminer and then miner relaunch without any apparent reason on all my farms on pool.purkproject.and i have the same situation on purk.circusmining.com (have up to 20 thousand shares and then relaunch).on other algos/coins all mine fine,without any relaunch.

by the way will purk add to exchanges after implementing lmdb (when its release in boolberry project)?
Pages:
Jump to: