Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne - page 10. (Read 5328 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 253
About bitcoin - this crypto currency hasn't received a sufficient scale distribution)) Use bitcoin for calculations is possible only in certain areas and for the most part abroad. Maybe this project will easily solve this problem))

Yes, I want to continue))) other crypto-currencies is a sort of start-ups)) it isn't known how and what will be with them further. This is a big minus. And QBE probably gives guarantees, transparency and confidence in the future.

Yes)) about the guarantees you are right. When it comes to investment and not enough small, of course you want guarantees. Without guarantees, it's very easy not only to lose your investments, but also to restore them for a long time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
About bitcoin - this crypto currency hasn't received a sufficient scale distribution)) Use bitcoin for calculations is possible only in certain areas and for the most part abroad. Maybe this project will easily solve this problem))

Yes, I want to continue))) other crypto-currencies is a sort of start-ups)) it isn't known how and what will be with them further. This is a big minus. And QBE probably gives guarantees, transparency and confidence in the future.
Activity: 238
That is, it turns out that within the project there are some "agents" that connect employers and staff?

I wanted to ask the same question. I'm also studying this question now. As I understand it, the organizers write that there are two types of participants inside the project: the employer and the outsourcers.
That is, it turns out that within the project there are some "agents" that connect employers and staff?
Listen, well, the idea of ​​the project I really like and even in some ways shocked! Because really the theme is very relevant. And such a project on the workforce, which would be associated with the crypto currency, hasn't yet been Smiley

I agree with you))) Still in detail to understand and in various kinds of risks. After all, they are always, right? Especially where there is investment.
Listen, well, the idea of ​​the project I really like and even in some ways shocked! Because really the theme is very relevant. And such a project on the workforce, which would be associated with the crypto currency, hasn't yet been Smiley
It's encouraging that this staff platform is based on blockchain technology. After all, a complete copy of the register will be stored on each node of the network, which provides security. Of course, once you have confidence in the project.
Activity: 336
I have heard that the team of developers with their first project received some international awards. Does anyone know what kind of awards they received?
Yes, that's it. And as already asked in this thread about the selection of personnel - I realized that they will look at past work experience, the desired schedule and such things. In principle, everything is standard in a good way)))
I understand that one of the important details of the project is that the guys represent the necessary personnel precisely during the period of its shortage, that is, in peak seasons, when personnel are particularly required. Probably, this is just uniqueness Smiley
Who will choose the personnel for the platform database?
This is any subjective assessment will be or can participate absolutely everyone who wants? Roll Eyes
How it will be possible to register on the platform. In other words, how to participate in the project, if I myself count on work as a staff?) Will I somehow be judged on personal or professional qualities? Roll Eyes
The idea of ​​the project is similar to the personnel department, only virtual or electronic))) I have a question right away: will personnel be paid for their work in tokens? And if so, to what extent?
There are so many advantages and features here that I don't even know what to focus on Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
it is an interesting project. for all the time that I'm interested in crypto currency, I have never seen anything like it. that's what effective ideas mean for technology development)
Activity: 406
Has the company already collected the soft-cap on the ICO?
Nobody knows, because there is no information about the number of sold tokens on the website.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Has the company already collected the soft-cap on the ICO?
Activity: 294
Will employers look for employees by themselves in the PodOne service? It would be great, if there was an opportunity for employees to respond to vacancies!
Activity: 336
As far as I understand, each job will require a qualification. In other words, will it be necessary to have higher education to register in the system?
Pages:
Jump to: